How would you make a Chad and Virgin movie?

Plot? Casting? Director?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revenge_of_the_Nerds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ewan McGregor as Chad.
Riley Stearns as virgin.
Directed by Tarantino.
Plot is pretty much 2 hrs of MEW feet

Me as Chad

OP as virgin

Chad is trying to get his buddy Virgin laid. They get into wacky hijinks where everything works out for Chad regardless of what happens. At the end of the movie no lesson is learned but they become the closest of bros and Virgin decides not to get laid to not screw Chad over. They walk away together at the end moving to a new city for Virgin to get laid.

Chad is played by a guy from one of the MTV shows. Virgin is a nobody actor.

They have a movie like this its called Sideways

they fall in love
Ryan Gosling pays a dual role as Chad and Virgin

chad-channing tatum or the rock
virgin-michael cera or jesse eisenberg

this

Idris Elba

I always loathed boxers. Finding out many years later that boys became/become obsessed with them around the age of 10 because they were afraid other boys saw their dicks while changing was a revelation. I'm quite well endowed so I never worried about that. I think what I like is called boxer briefs, but most of the images google is giving me feature underwear with longer legs than what I wear.
What do you guys wear? Why do you like that type of underwear? any fatdudes who wear bras?

It literally already exists you fucking moron.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revenge_of_the_Nerds

>Chad and Virgin movie?
21 Jump Street (2012)

There would need to be 2 directors, because virgins can't understand chads, and chads can't understand virgins. Unless you could find the rare breed of chad that was once a virgin

Boxers chafe when I workout (and I'm overweight) so I wear boxer briefs. Boxers are loose boxer briefs without support.

Crazy stupid love already exists user

>tfw stopped this movie halfway through because it was boring as shit

Toby Mcquire as the Virgin
Liam Neeson as the Chad

>not wearing boxer briefs

Zach Snyder the virgin director
Darren Aronofsky the chad director

>

This.

Imagine painting these somewhere publically and people watching you wondering what the fuck you're drawing

If Chad wears briefs and Virgin wears boxers who wears boxer briefs?

fund it NOW