NOSEDIVE - black mirror

this fucking episode was so scary for me for some reason

so they put 0.5's and lower in jail and disconnect them?

>what did you think about this KINO episode?
>what would be YOUR rating?

Its scary because it's quantified social interactions already exist (like with Uber), they just haven't been implemented as far as the show. Social media already does this with its algorithms, it just shows you "relevant content" instead of a numeric score

It didn't affect me at all because I'm not a normie wrapped up in social network bullshit.

this episode absolutely sucked. Took an hour to tell what was totally clear from the 5 minute interaction with the black guy from the beginning.

TRASH

>Sup Forums brainlets still fail to realize that everyone's in the system, whether they like it or not
There's no option in the first place. Most people on Sup Forums would be fucked if this happened.

I'm a NEET and my only sources of social interactions are my parents and anons, I'm not part of any gay system.

if nobody knows you exist no one can downvote you.

My dream is to invent something like that. It’s a done deal if you can somehow get around the initial bad PR.

What would you rate her, lads?

MOMMMY/10

3/10 for chest
10/10 for ass

actually my favorite of the episodes I watched

the buttbook totalitarianism we're headed toward

>lol bro stop sucking up to normies just be yourself on daddy's bucks!

She’s in jail because the bride had her arrested for crashing and ruining her wedding. It had nothing to do with her rating.

>so they put 0.5's and lower in jail and disconnect them?

OP, you obviously didn't pay attention to the details of the episode...for example, if she got a higher social media rating, she could gain entry into the better community which was advertised by way of a BLACK boyfriend.

and at the end, even with her low rating and being quaranteed, she meets a BLACK guy in that prison center.

so the KEKED message of this episode was that there was a silver lining, since she ended up connecting with a possible NIGGER lover anyway at the end.

did you not even fucking watch this episode? are you just shitposting or are you dumb?

watch it again. the guy who created Black Mirror is basically obsessed with infidelity. he should just change the name of the show to BLACKED mirror at this point.

Id love a woman like that for the rest of my life

Why are 2/3 of the episodes now some sort of virtual reality bullshit? I feel like they can only tell 2 kinds of stories:
>Dude, what if you were like, a computer program and didn't know it...
or
>Dude, what if social media was like, replacing everything...

The episode was garbage because like so many black mirror episodes it’s concept 1st, story 2nd

The subject matter is fine, almost interesting, but the story being told is incredibly dull. Black Mirror has rarely got the balance right. White Christmas is an example of it working. This is an example of it not.

I thought it was one of the lesser episodes. How other members of society even fit into this world? Comedians? other people who aren't engulfed by social media. Just because the suburbs are infatuated with it doesn't mean airports would adopt something as stupid as that.
I liked the episode, just kinda meh.

which she would not have been able to get into at all with her tanked rating

le imaginary race argument in everything

the main message was delivered by the truck driver: these people all live a system they are going to get fucked over by and reject at some point in their lives

fucking rewatch it

The point of the trucker widow's backstory is just how real shit can get. She wasn't a rebel, she was just badly burnout as her best efforts still weren't not enough. Refusing to participate solves nothing and only further marginalizes one - in a way, Nosedive is very similar to 15 Million Merits, in portraying a shitty system that one can't escape.