Who's Batman going to side with? And how butthurt will Riddler be when Batman chooses Joker over him?

Who's Batman going to side with? And how butthurt will Riddler be when Batman chooses Joker over him?

Every single one of those match-ups is incredibly one-sided.

he choses riddler 1st but backstabs him for joker.

Why would riddler and joker start fighting?

>still giving a fuck about King's Batman

>when Batman chooses Joker over him?
>implying Batman wouldn't choose Riddler just to get under Joker's skin.

This is such a retarded event. I can't believe they're actually calling it the war of jokes and riddles. Or that they're having a Joker vs. Riddler plot in the first place. It's all really tacky and lame. Nobody should write Batman anymore who isn't Grant Morrision, everyone else is doing it wrong.

For Batman's attention. No joke, read the summary.

For first dibs on killing Batman. Riddler wants to kill his intellectual rival and prove he was the smartest one. And we've seen what happened with Joker when Harley got closer to killing Batman than him.

Oh boy, it's one of "those" stories

Batman definitely chose Joker over him though.

God I hate such "smartz" instances. I can suspend my disbelief enough, but this is just too much.

At this point Riddler is a bigger Mary Sue than the Joker.

he is basically Lex Luthor at this point

I don't want to sound like a grumpy old man, but TAS Riddler still hasn't been topped.

>bookworm Edward Nygma is now an accomplished killer who smuggles weapons during interrogations and performs gymnastic feats worthy of recognition by the likes of Dick Grayson

I can already tell I'll be rooting for the Joker.

uhm...h-he trained himself obviously

That feat would be batshit crazy even for Luthor or Doom or whatever.
Look, I can accept the smart guys coming across alien tech, studying it and creating whatever mcguffin they need. But shit like that is just... crazy.

It's as if you took the world's smartest man of the 18th century, put him in front of a smartphone and told him to do a jailbreak in 30 seconds. It's extremely bad writting.

>Nobody should write Batman anymore who isn't Grant Morrision, everyone else is doing it wrong.
The statement sums up so much of Sup Forums

do you seriously not get it? He's not hacking the New Genesis tech, he's hacking the Earth tech that connect the New Genesis tech to the door. He practically spells it out.

Yeah I saw that, I'm just talking in general, and took that pic as a "conversation starter". How many instances have their been were some terran bullshits his way through extremely advanced tech?

civil war, villains edition!

>Now Riddler has a handsome face.

but which joker did the riddler fight?

>thinking Johns will ever address the three Jokers storyline.
We're supposed to just forget it ever happened.

But I want KJ Joker to kill the other two faggots (especially endgame one) because they're idiots who can't get a joke and also, say he's a greater hero than batman, because he rid gotham of 2/3 of the joker (not that he cares, but he'd find it funny)

Come on.

Same here. TKJ Joker is my husbando.

This wouldn't be a half bad story if it was classic non-psycho Joker and non-psycho Riddler a la Batman TAS.

It's not cool and marketable if it doesn't contain maximum edge for edgelords to cut themselves too though, so we get more Todd McFarlane presents Darkbat, Wrath of the Demon Geniuses!

The story isn't out yet, man.

Solomon Grundy should not be a Batman villain.

>Making Mad Hatter and Scarecrow fight each other

Can love bloom on a battlefield?

>Ivy on Joker's side
Makes sense that it's set in the past I guess

No they're not?

He's been like that since snyder.

Oh shit, is that a classic looking joker?