38 years old

>38 years old
How DOES he do it?

Mike's sweet, sweet tasty cum

Dying slowly

Genetic lottery.

You gotta win some after losing that badly on the height front.

Guys like him tend to look young until suddenly they transform into menopausal lesbians. See Bill Gates for another example

Thoughts of Lauren

he's gay

Plenty of soy

Is he actually?

what went RIGHT

Probably not. I have a big gay crush on him though.

Hes not really 38 is he?

he's actually straight in a VERY tragic way

tl;dr: Mike stole his girl and they fell out for a decade

He said he was 12 when Terminator 2 came out.

Rich is 40. Mike is 39. Jay is 38. Jack is 35.

Jay is 37. He turns 38 in September.

there is literally no difference when you're that old.

I'm 100% on Rich and Mike's ages - are you sure there's a 2 year gap between Mike and Jay?

I don't know how long film school is but it makes the chances of their meeting more unlikely.
I know for a certainty Rich and Mike went to the same high school and Mike graduated 1 year later.

It's normal enough for people to switch into/out of film school, take gap years, do work/study or to take longer to graduate sometimes. Past high school education can be pretty flexible, so it isn't unusual that there be a two year age difference between Mike and Jay. Two years is nothing anyway.

And in regards to the OP question, it's a combo of diet, exercise, grooming and genetics. It's just strange how someone who takes care of himself could hang out with (assuming he still does at this point) a bunch of fat slobs. In the Ghostbusters video Jay seemed shocked that Rich would eat the novelty twinkie, but it's likely that that kind of crap is all Rich eats.

lmao good read, anymore details on the story?

>How DOES he do it?
Born in 1979 helps

There's not much difference between 20 and 30 either

t. someone who lied being 20 and banged a 17 year old when actually being 28

Shit his hairline looks better in OP's pic then here. Is he aging in reverse?

That's a pretty substantial difference. And she likely knew you were lying and didn't give a shit.

There's a part 2 but it was less interesting, maybe someone will post it. Take it with a grain of salt though, Gilchrist seemed both nutty and retarded and I think Rich denied the things that were said about him (which were only positive, anyway).

lots of soylent

I'm 37, AMA for about 30 minutes.

The fuck are you talking about? He's clearly a 6'4" tall aryan with a 9 inches penis. Rich is the manlet one, he's shorter than his fiancé/sister.

oiled skin, probably had a lot of acne back in the day

Counts his calories and does some light exercises before breakfast.

I heard Rich used to work as a sprinkler installer for some company and as a construction worker

Not to much info on Mike and Jay other than the fact that Jay went to film school

He got a hairdresser and grew his beard and suddenly I want to fuck.

big if true

He sucked the lifeforce out of all his friends

Mass quantities of BBC seed. Black don't crack.

Sure thing, Jay.

Mike also went to film school and moved around a lot between states (Illinois, Wisconsin, Arizona, more?) for some reason.

All this has been out for years.

By suppressing any manly urge

They didn’t fall out for a decade, dumbass. Maybe a year or two, tops. If even that long. The timeline of movies they’ve made together doesn’t line up for it to have been a decade.

Rich isn't 40
He said he watched the Star Wars Holiday Special back in 2000 as a teenager. He's like in thirties

I never like the beard with no mustache, looks amish

He's 41

>40 year old guy wasn't 37 3 years ago

Rich was born on October 17th 1977.

Hey look, another thread filled with creepy faggots.

if you just tell us everything about you we'll stop Jay.

Honest.

But Rich never had any life force. It was Mike who had his youth, beauty and energy sucked away.

This makes me like jay even more

>mikes profile pic from 2003
ITS ALWAYS THE FEDORA.

Daily reminder that we should cherish Rich like a plump peach on a spring evening.

After some time, a man without a wife and kids might be a bad thing...

iirc Mike and Jay didn't meet at film school but on some forum for filmmaking aficionados

I N G E N U E
N
G
E
N
U
E

he has never once said this

Holy shit did Jay turn the fucking corner, dude looks better in his 30s than he ever did in his 20s.

amish jay looked hilariously trashy though
made half in the bag even funnier

t.triggered sexist creep

We don't know the context of this screenshot. It could be a parody.