Lmao just watched this

What a REDDIT movie, no wondr /nutv/ liked it so much, or should I say /t/v/eddit

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Androids-Dream-Electric-Sheep-inspiration-ebook/dp/B000SEGTI0
youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have made a mistake.

What was your favorite scene?
What was your most hated scene?

I hated every scene lol, having Ryan Gosling's face IMPOSE itself on you at every turn is not a good thing lol

le /ourguy/ meme

your mom haha

what a shit movie.

seriously guys. if that's what qualifies as a good movie in this day and age then I'm quitting fucking movies. I'd rather read a book.

satan is a true patrician it seems

Reddit doesn't really like this movie though. Sup Forums is the only place I have seen such high praise.

OP is always a faggot.

Yup

It's too problematic to be reddit.

This movie had really nice visuals. Leto's character was cool. Ford was okay. Luv was cool. If anyone but Gosling was K, I don't think I would've enjoyed the movie as much. Same goes for the actress who plays Joi.

Hard to say what my favorite scene, but the scene where the future hooker walks up to him and they talk about the horse and about what a tree is had really bad dialogue.

>why something something dead tree

I saw no real praise for this until like 2 weeks back when suddenly people pretended Sup Forums liked it already.

as if any more proof that this movie was reddit incarnate was needed

Best movie of 2017, fuck Sup Forums naysayers

BR2049 was a good movie, but books are better.

amazon.com/Androids-Dream-Electric-Sheep-inspiration-ebook/dp/B000SEGTI0

enjoy faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
no u nigga

>falling for le right wing /r/the_donald meme

MILKERS

Trying too hard. Tone it down a bit, learn how to be more subtle, and try again next week.

I like how the same brainlet cum dumpster makes these bs threads everyday.

There's never any sort of analysis, just a spurt of buzzwords and insults

>ANALysis

It was pretty shit. The whole movie felt like cutscenes and vignettes from a video game story campaign. Then again that was probably villeneuve's intended audience

t. le oldfag

keep up grandpa lol

>Just kidding he's not the child, you feel dumb don't you?
pottery.

>le

Kill yourself

Only film I seriously enjoyed this year.
Also the film with the least hamfisted diversity roles. Could there be a connection?

They had their priorities straight

>Also the film with the least hamfisted diversity roles.

Fell for the meme, didn't you lol?

Daily reminder that Blade Runner is pure reddit and The Last Jedi is the patrician channer's choice.

Does it rhyme?

You're not even trying anymore

I liked it.

>BR49 is in theaters
>wealthy, educated Sup Forums elite go see it during it's theatrical run and post about what a fine piece of cinema it is

>torrent comes out
>cultureless, poor, obese American pigs who can barely understand WWE dislike the film

Unfortunately seems to be the case. I hope it's not all Muricans that are shitposting though

It was made by Americans for Americans.

denis and goose are leafs faggot

Fuck off newfag

>>wealthy, educated Sup Forums elite go see it during it's theatrical run and post about what a fine piece of cinema it is
You mean the children that kept going "ITS KINO KINO KINOXDDD WOMEN WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND!! Sup Forums BTFO LOOK AT THE RT SCORE" or do you mean the people that trashed it and then go told their reivews don't count because it hurt the millennial runner 2049 fans feelings?

>This same faggot again
Give it a rest m8

This.

>movie comes out
>most people who see it think it's mediocre at best and way too long
>handful of autists post about it for months because Gosling is just like us
>more people see it because torrent is out, realize it sucks

This argument has been silly for too long, reddit and Sup Forums are the exact same thing except for a few minor rule discrepancies. You people are all the same who spend time online discussing things.

your post need more buzzwords user
apply yourself

this unironically