youtube.com/watch?v=AyRDDOpKaLM
youtu.be/9XKDhnb3z4M
youtube.com/watch?v=E7Wjn8jRWVw
youtu.be/q-eJQ1mTVzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MY WAR YOU'RE ONE OF THEM

out of my way little bitch

Just call him a fag and keep walking.

Just imagine having to be an edgelord into your 60s.

Maybe if I work out, get tats and act in TV nobody will see how much of an embarrassment of a human being I am. It's also cool now because I'm old and that means that people have to respect me because I'm old.

What a fucking wanker.

CAUSE IM A LIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

*pats on head*

AND I'LL SCREEEEAAAAAAAMMM IN YOUR EAAAAAAARR

He doesn't tolerate homophobia you fucking bigot.

Wow, he's like, a badass but he's pro LGBT and racial mixing just like the elite who have given him his designated space to express himself in without harassment. Doesn't that just blow your mind, dude? Can you handle this?

Sup Forums party tonight!

>i think you've got a low self opinion man i see you standing all by yourself
>low SO
>low SO
what a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=lhulF4GsfYc

What was henry rollins thinking at this moment?

imagine being someone who paid to listen to his spoken thought bullshit.

kek

Whats the best rollin's band song?

Not likely, pal.

Blues Jam

lmao at all the butthurt Sup Forumstards in this thread who literally cannot handle someone having opposing views

What makes you think I'm going anywhere?

I like him but hate his politics

I read some article about him crying about Trump clamping down on immigration because we won’t have immigrants coming to our country to start businesses anymore and apparently that upset Henry because these people apparently have a god given right to come here and start businesses

>opposing views
dude is not opposing anyone

Yeah, it must be terrible to be Henry Rollins.

>still gets gigs around the world
>has the respect of millions
>successful author
>iconic artist who performed in one of the most relevant bands of the last 40 years, which is still a hip band today.
>successful comedian/stage speaker
>has run his own small media fiefdom for decades
>successful career as a supporting actor in tons of films over the last thirty years
>radio host
>tv host

So fucking terrible. I would never want to be like him.

He's got good songs but this is terrible.

The elite didn't give him anything. Henry Rollins was a radical leftist before the elite even dared to dip into the territory that Rollins was in way back in the 80s. If anything, the elites drew from his pool of 80s and early 90s post-hardcore culture. He has influenced them, not the other way around.

fuck off terry you shit cunt boot wearing faggot
>radical leftist
fucking joke.

the establishment co-opted his anti-authority stature to better appeal to the lemmings of the 21st century

prove me wrong

Look at how hard neocon Obama tried to align with anti authority culture, rap music, hipster crowd, neocon Hillary too

He talks like he's always making things up. Even when there's actual video proof, it sounds like he's lying.

FROZEN

t. henry rollins

He should've been Negan desu

KEEP ME ALIVE

What's the point of arguing this? Your average 21st century left winger's entire set of ideological beliefs are such a goatfuck of hypocrisy a lot of them love Obama even though he's everything they're supposed to hate. Henry Rollins is conveniently a good example of what I'm saying because he hates the government and authority but also hates guns because "men fight with their fists" but masculinity is toxic and [shitting noises].

>dude obama lmao

Rollins and RuPaul are best friends, dipshit.

DJ FUCKHEAD
DJ FUCKHEAD
DJ FUCKHEAD
DJ FUCKHEAD
DJ FUCKHEAD
DJ FUCKHEAD
DJ FUCKHEAD

Can't be as bad as Jello these days.
youtube.com/watch?v=sldSy5PLCsQ

What was the point of his character in Twin Peaks?

youtube.com/watch?v=RBlXN35oS9E

Memes aside he is literally and unironically autistic. It's pretty clear on the Rogan interview, especially when he describes his living situation and his lifestyle.

He didn't block Joe Cole's path.

I agree, He also claims to hate authority and corruption but praises Obama

DRINK THE BLACK COFFEE
STARE AT THE WALL

mediocre musician and worse thinks he's smart

>Blocks my path

HR is the kind of guy who would get in your face and be aggressive if you said "I'm a big fan, nice to meet you" on the street. Like, top 10% in all of humanity ability to be a complete asshole for no reason.

He's such a small guy faggot

At least he's not an insecure faggot needlessly trying to LARP as someone cool and mature on fucking Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=AyRDDOpKaLM

Of the three biggest hardcore punk asshole frontmen (Rollins, Danzig, Jello), I can't believe Danzig mellowed the most.

I don't give a shit about his politics, but he's a douche.
youtu.be/9XKDhnb3z4M

>he doesn't know the way of the manlet

>hurr durr I'm so punk rock in my Los Angeles mansion durrrr my opinions are unique
sad, I used to like Rollins.

youtube.com/watch?v=E7Wjn8jRWVw
>it's henry rollins gets #meetoo'd before the internet episode

I want to fuck his muscular old man ass while he makes those same stupid noises from Slip It In.

Rollins lives alone in a one bedroom apartment, my dude. I get the point you're trying to make but you picked the wrong guy.

fuck off henry rollins

that was true in 1995 my dude.

lmao do you think we're in the early 90's still? Henry has chilled out majorly in the past two decades. He used to be a massive asshole (a bi-product of being a leading figure of what was at the time one of the most combative communities in America) but he has lived the good life long enough to understand that not everyone is out to get him like he previously thought.

Let bodies hit the floor....let the bodies hit the floor

A manlet Negan would be fun. Imagine Joe Rogan as Negan.

>What is historical context
this interview aired after the release of their albums that changed their sound majorly from hardcore punk to doom metal. They were constantly attacked both verbally and physically at their shows (just like how the Minutemen were spit on at theirs) for not playing straight hardcore anymore. The kid was being snotty, and Henry was undeniably in a state of extreme aggressiveness. He was still an asshole, but this video is always taken out of context.

Exactly, and that's the icing on the cake since that's just his domestic policy. He practiced the same imperialistic American foreign policy to an extent that would make the Bush's blush yet left wingers still lick his shoes. For fuck's sake, the libertarian right has a more principled anti-imperialist position which should tell you how much of a joke these people are today.

lmao, he seems to think his shitrock is so important.

>the scene
>the scene

I could hardly believe it when I found out that Rollins is Jewish. He's such a fucking moron that I hadn't even considered the possibility.

One jab justifies a grown man shitting on a kid for almost 15 minutes?

I guess you haven't seen the video
He's in record shop with some women's rights activist from the middle east or india or something and a stupid hipster says something to him indicating some degree of familiarity with his recording history and he flew off the handle.

that guy is definitely not a kid he looks about Rollins' age

>"Hey Jamie pull up lucille"

>yeah bro just chill out
you have no idea the type of shit they were dealing with. If you had to regularly fight the people in the audience you would probably go off on some little shit like he did too.

it's the self importance, he music was nothing special.

Probably ask to shoot the shit with him.

Seems like a cool guy. I dont share a lot of his views but I think this guy has a few good stories to share about the places in the world he's visited.

The kid's not being 'snotty', he's being a shitty interviewer for a shitty zine and HR is so unflinching in his authenticity and conviction that he just could not resist calling someone out for being a poser when all the kid was trying to do was get an interview (which the band clearly agreed to participate in). Rollins personifies(-ed) a major personality defect in any "scene" and that's exclusion of anyone who's experience is not "authentic" to the scene. Rollins is basically telling the kid "you aren't in the band and you have the wrong haircut. You aren't in our scene, so I will browbeat you and make you feel like shit for it."

I should have tried in life: the post

>being this snide, despite obviously knowing nothing about him or his background

Go back to Sup Forums you brainless fag.

>practically invents a genre, inspires millions, brings hardcore to the forefront of the punk scene
But yeah his music was nothing special

>practically invents a genre
not even close, nevermind it sucks anyways.

probably the most simplistic form of music.

Holy shit. Who knew that this guy and his shitty music had so many dedicated fans?

In talking about sludge/doom metal dum dum.

>In talking about sludge/doom metal
>Henry Rollins invented sludge and doom.
Is this fucking bait

My War is proto-sludge, son.

>Rollins
>practically invents a genre

Dude, come on. Even IF Black Flag invented hardcore, which they didn't, Greg Ginn wrote everything for that band and was responsible for the DIY distribution model.

Black Sabbath essentially created Doom 10 years prior with their first album,

No, its its sludgecoremetalshavingdevilfuck

Do you even know anything about the porecore scene between 1987 and 1988 you pleb FUCK

Illumination.

I DONT WANNA BE A WHITE MINORITY

...w-why was their audience regularly trying to beat them?

YOU'VE GOT A LOW SELF OPINION... MAN

hardcore was all about aggression. It wasn't personally targeting them, it was just about beating up everything

>tried
>Chillary Clinton
And obama was basically president Dad joke. Off yourself

They fostered a culture of extreme discipline and loyalty and when they experimented with their sound and started letting their hair grow long, the fans saw it as a hypocritical softening on things about music in the early 70s that punk was so strongly against.

>80s and early 90s post-hardcore culture.
Hes a fucking poser. Pleb tier teenager intro to "punk" music kit.
Henry rollins is a jew

>selling out
>being punk rock

Choose one. Fucking hate posers. He is the establishment.

isnt he the dumb old fag who supported Hillary because of how much he hates america since he loves muslims but refuses to visit iran or egypt and demand lgbt rights in front of mosques.

what a fucking beta.

>lmao at all the butthurt Sup Forumstards in this thread who literally cannot handle someone having opposing views
uhhhh hes a coward he has yet to visit a muslim nation and demand lgbt rights or that they start taking in jews or building churches. Wake the fuck up you inbred jew.

youtu.be/q-eJQ1mTVzA

HOW CAN YOU HATE THIS WITH OUR GUY BILL

>hardcore

Fucking cringe. Buzzword. *grips mic upside down and screams meaningless nothings to sheltered suburban kids.

Sooooo hardcore. Can you believe these faggots?*put on glasses. Now hes an author! *plays a cop, soooo hardcore....