youtube.com/watch?v=PW4OIHDsWsM
youtube.com/watch?v=1zvjFHSZZSI
youtu.be/ObpcGNCU944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't hear a damn thing

for fucks sakes

time to dig up this old corpse
youtube.com/watch?v=PW4OIHDsWsM

But only after the banking clan signs your treaty.

The Banking Clan will sign your treaty, Count.

>dddrrrrrrrIIIIIIIIIIIII*click*RESH PU DI TO HO AAAHKK*CLICK*EYYYY

What, exactly, did he mean by this?

Your telling me a bunch of bugs designed the death star?

disney retconned that

youtube.com/watch?v=1zvjFHSZZSI
god bless rogue one for more technokino

The only good bug's a dead bug.

here play this video every time you make a lame ass joke you dumb fucking cunts
youtu.be/ObpcGNCU944

love this one

They did? Who made the deathstar now?

Maybe its the upbeat music but this is one of those short videos that always cheers me up

Roman Bug Emperor: If they discover what we plan to build, we will be destroyed.
>what, why?

Dooku: Yeah just gib me the plans, they'll be safer with my master on Coruscant.
>Coruscant? The epicenter of the republic we just started a war with? Why the fuck would they be safe there?

did you watch rogue one?

Slave labor just like the Nazis .

when will clone wars take the kino throne from RoTS

the nest nu-wars movie?

I like the cis star more than the nu-wars recon thb

Very good.

i have died laughing so hard.

its not even a meme, my fucking sides hurt so much right now

The Geonosians came up with the basic concept but never got much further than that. The Separatists wanted to build it for themselves but obviously the Sith had other plans. Dooku handed the plans off to Palpatine who presented them in a secret meeting to select senators and military high command. The Republic began construction on the Death Star towards the end of the war, but very slowly. The myth that kept the project alive and funded was the rumor that the Separatists were constructing their own planet killer.

After the war, the Imperials could focus more of their effort on completing it. Many companies and institutes were contracted in to design and build certain components (none of them knowing what they were going to be a part of). Tarkin and Krennic lead the projects to fully realize the Death Star, with Galen Erso being one of their top scientists.

The reason why the Death Star took 20 years to build was not because it was massive, but because of technological constraints and unstable processes. This is apparently why the DSII took only a few years.

No, the Bugs designed the Death Star and slaves built it and after that they genocided the geonosians

I kind of like this.

This is actually a good explanation for the Republic building it.

*UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE *

Based Techno Union

James Luceno is really good at telling these types of stories. I wish they'd let him write a movie or adapt one of his books but it would end up being more of a documentary than anything.

Would have been cool to have the Death Star be featured heavily in Ep. III, as a result of a false flag attack by Palpatine in Ep. II, instead of it just appearing at the end of Ep. III

my sides weren't ready, despite it being reddit tier humor

It's the first thing I read about nu-wars canon that actually makes sense.

Mads Mikkelsen