Millie

Is she good enough to single handedly save Godzilla?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14720275/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think she's gonna be the character that befriends and soothes Godzilla.

Those feet are.

is there anything she can't do?
strawpoll.me/14720275/

that ad gave us so much Millie material

is there a starlet out there with a better sense of fashion

Why the hell is there so many photoshoots with this kid? Sick.

Why is it sick? it's not CP nor are they sexually explicit, she's desirable teen model/actress who gets paid to wear clothes

She's a terrible actor, that last season of Stranger Things, she couldn't do a scene without her looking like she was about to laugh.
They are forcing her image everywhere and yes I think it's creepy.

>She's a terrible actor
Well that's just your opinion, a lot of people think she's great, she has won some awards and gotten some serious nominations. She signed up for a new Godzilla movie.
>They are forcing her image everywhere
She was a struggling actress doing very small jobs who eventually stroke gold with ST and gained a lot of popularity. There's no secret plan, they see a young actress with a good prospect and they're capitalizing on it.

Fair enough man.

Yeah maybe. Who cares about fashion?

all those fashion shoots gives us a lot of Millie content

agreed

Oh yeah. Lots of shoots with her wearing cute stuff is great.
I was takling about (((fashion)))

I did some slight color correction on some of these. They were too muted.

F A S H I O N

U R B A N F A S H I O N

Imagine spanning your hands around that waist.

IT'S A BRAND NEW DANCE BUT I DON'T KNOW IT'S NAME

fucking pedos get out

It pains me that the we don't see more on here from that ad

I bet it must feel heavenly.

god please don't let her turn into an ugly roastie

Millie is not for sexual but I can't handle how amazing she looks in that dress

>tfw I'll never marry Millie just to keep her away from the perverts

TFW can't talk about Millie without looking like a Pedo when I just think she's cute in a non sexual way

She's aging fine.

Sorry user, there's just so many pedos here who want to do lewd things to her. I just want to love & care for her and see her have a long, successful career.

cuteposters unite

!!!

I legitimately and unironically like the photoshoots, I really enjoyed Stranger Things, thought she stole the show as El and I think she's a very cute and sweet girl. I really don't want anything lewd not yet at least

Same here, her role in ST was really interesting, her personality outside of the show is entertaining as fuck, she is adorable as fuck, that's it.

If I was 12 I would definitely hold the shit out of her hand though.

>british white woman
likelihood of her getting blacked - 100%

how romantic

right

I wish I were young again. And maybe less of a loser too.

tfw never had anyone to dance with

When I as in middle school up to about 11th grade for some reasons girls actually thought I was attractive. But at that age I was extremely shy and insecure. I would do anything to redo middle and high school.

What age are you?

man I used to be fat and unattractive, not that I'm in decent shape and decent looking my self esteem is too fucked to get anywhere

Eleven+15

That sucks bro. I was in the track team so I was in relative shape but I swear I had a mental issue, a cute girl would talk to me and I would just get super red, starts sweating, get shaky voice, etc... I have finally been able to get over it more or less.

Nice. And having the knowledge you do now back then would be a huge advantage.
I never had a time in school were girls gave me any kind of reciprocation. The robot life is alright though.

You'll hate this, i do, but its not too late. Maybe to date millie but theres still time to go for what you want.

What do you fags do for a living? Just cry about it and shitpost 40 year old traps on Sup Forums?

We're just sharing teenage stories because the subject came up.

robot life sucks
at least I'm not on the spectrum

I fix cars and have no social life.
You're right, but me getting something I want is very unlikely.

>tfw this thread became very life supportive and positive
is there anything Millie can't do?

>Act
>Not looking like a man
>Not being repulsive to everyone without autism
We can start with those.

If you know what you want thats half the battle. Then you can problem solve to get to it.

Some problems can't be solved

this desu
I figured out my problems years ago, beating them is probably going to take 10 more if its even possible.

> King of the Monsters (2019)
> She gets cast as the Miki Saegusa type character thanks to her role as Eleven
> She gets typecast as a psychic for the rest of her career

ENGAGED IN CRIME I GRASP MY THROAT

Women can be total rubbish but not all are. Putting yourself out there is the key. You may meet someone who makes millie pale in comparison.

Be worse at Cuphead than Sophia

There were some rumors that she got offered a role for an upcoming Narnia movie. I think that would have been better than Godzilla, the Godzilla movies are pleb as fuck.

Yeah, maybe. Thanks for the nice words.

You're just mad we got Millie and you didn't

>a story about a monster who's arms are too short to effectively give Millie a hug.
And people think this won't be keenow?

I just don't want her to get typecast as girl with psychic powers.

>ywn hug millie

>Millie likes Godzilla, Godzilla like Millie, but he can't hug her because of his short arms
this truly has to be the biggest cruelty

who has the webm of her bare feet as she does yoga?

Just passing along what people wiser tried to tell me. Hope it works out for you.

So this is the lucky guy who got to direct Millie. Thoughts?

I want to put something inside Millie!

I wasn't aware Godzilla was in need of saving.

Krampus was decent. I think he has the right sensibilities for a big monster mash.

I really like Trick 'r Treat. Superman Returns could have been great without that gay pedo directing too.

Wow what a portfolio, in case you still weren't sure the movie was gonna suck only because of the cast and its inability to act, now you also get lousy writing and directing. Why can't we stop winning?

Who doesn't like Trick R Treat? Krampus was pretty good too.

I liked trick r treat and haven't seen Krampus. It does seem like a big jump between low budget horror to big blockbuster with a worldwide iconic monster.
worry levels have definitely increased

>be Godzilla
>see humans enjoying life and falling in love
>know that I can never experience this
>because I'm a 40 story tall radioactive lizard that can't die, and the only one of my kind
>smash up their cities. because it's all I'm good for, and because it's better than nothing.

Loses the contest.

hahahahahahahah

Also they hired a washed up annoying little bitch to play a minor role in the flick, the bad news just keep coming, RIP Godzilla. F

sick fuck