So how do you like Miles new Walt Simonson's Thor podcast?

So how do you like Miles new Walt Simonson's Thor podcast?

It seems like Miles has become uncucked

Also look at Jay's twitter, she is having a fucking mental breakdown.

Does Xplain the Xmen return in August?

I also swear to god Miles posts on here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxwRDiUfiRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't like those two, fuck them.

It seems to me that everyone overly attached to the X-Men is a little retarded.

Miles will never become uncucked. He wasn't cucked in the first place. The chick he married turned out to be a dude. Shit happens. If he couldn't handle that boipussy, that's his own damn loss, lol.

>So how do you like Miles new Walt Simonson's Thor podcast?

Bretty good, I always like Elizabeth Allie episodes on the X-Men side. The Odin voice they got is better than Anthony Hopkins.

>It seems like Miles has become uncucked

Knock of that cuck shit. He has a girlfriend following their divorce, and they're both polyamorous. Either they're both cuckolding each other, or neither of them are, and it's fine.

>Also look at Jay's twitter, she is having a fucking mental breakdown.

People going through a divorce have thoughts about marriage? Who knew?

People who identify as trans care about trans issues? Who knew?

>Does Xplain the Xmen return in August?

Yeah, on the 10th.

>I also swear to god Miles posts on here.

Probably.

Jay, Miles is finally free from, he has an actual job and isn't an unstable wannabe man because he hates his own gender, we want to be happy for him and his new podcast

Miles is like the Ashley Burch to Jay's Antony Burch

>Editor/writer not a job
You're literally on a board about comics, bruh. Knock of that STEM meme too.
>They don't like trans people who don't hurt them in any way.
Go back to Sup Forums and then to /gif/ to jerk it to traps.

Sage

Jay isn't an editor or writer anymore. She quit dark horse and no one will pay her for her essays.

Jay I know it's hard but hopefully you'll get thorough this, while Miles bangs lots of hot chicks you can get a cat

>Miles will never become uncucked. He wasn't cucked in the first place. The chick he married turned out to be a dude.

I have no idea what any of the history of this is, could someone give me a quick summary?

Well they were never terribly public about it, but while Jay was female-presenting they got married. Somewhere after that Jay decided to present as male. Some time after that they broke up.

His autistic wife/podcasting partner he was in an open relationship decided they weren't oppressed enough under the progressive stack so they decided they wanted everyone to say they were a a unattractive manlet instead of a short turbo dyke

But transitioning FtM is transitioning into privilege.

OMG Jay is a gender traitor. She betrayed Feminism

Reee

>maisie williams
it's amazing how someone that looks like a bridge troll can get so many work offers, I bet she sucks dick like a pro.

Well Wolfsbane looks like an ugly 12 year old troll

Magik is a Russian Slav.

R-rude, Carroll's never did anything to you.

Apologize

Ment trolls sorry autocorrect

you have no idea

youtube.com/watch?v=KxwRDiUfiRU

Carol also looks like a troll tbqh senpai

I stopped watching Doctor Who because of that cunt.
Seriously couldn't stomach the new episodes.

Honestly since Smith left you haven't missed anything. I remember watching the moon abortion one while drunk with 2 other drunk guys on a low quality laptop and not giving enough of a fuck to watch it a second time.