Bright [2017] by David Ayer

What's the logical explanation for this discrepancy?

Critics think its some race relations paarable, and find it confusing and racist.

(((Disney))) is paying off critics so that people have a negative view of Netflix. They don't want competition in the streaming market.

Do you guys think they'll make sequels? I'd like to see more of this movie's universe.

I've honestly come to trust audience scores more than critic scores lately. Critics give movies like The Last Jedi rave reviews while audiences generally rate them what they deserve.

All of the honest critics get overshadowed by the critics who are bribed.

It is in some ways, but the message is that actually orcs and humans have shared interests, but a certain small racial minority which just so happens to control the media and all of society's institutions has a vested interest in keeping them divided and ignorant.

That's why they hate this movie.

Those who can't do, teach. Those who can't do or teach, critique.

(((Elves))) are trying to silence this woke kino.

It's the (((elves))).

I don't think critics are bribed. It's more that in TLJ's case they fear for their jobs and the movie comes off favorably on a single viewing with no time to think of what a shit show it was. In this case I don't think the movie resonates with the type of person who becomes a movie reviewer.

I have no idea why critics hated this so much other than what Sup Forums speculates.

I don't think it's necessarily a matter of bribery by money, but I do think it's a matter of, if they talk shit about a movie, they're not going to get invited to the next big movie's pre-release showings or they're not going to be included in the big movie reviewer circlejerk club. So, bribery by position? Or more intimidation over bribery?

Some do get paid, though, I am sure.

Yeah pretty much.

(((they))) don't like to be portrayed as (((elves)))

This
Audience are based

I assure all of you are good human beings and what mistakes you made you would obviously regret I can give you some insights about race problems in your world it's in your minds not your body recollect your thoughts and see perspective with eye to eye, beautiful colors we have and I'm sure you like it to it's like sound and air Dance with me you will hate me but your feet will like it. Music baby see? Music haha

You can use that, though. You know what sort of audience is going to see that movie, and you know that if that audience likes the movie then you can make a fair assessment of whether or not you'll like it. The type of people who see that movie and rate it are the type of people to enjoy it.

The type of people to see a Star Wars movie are Star Wars fans, and yet The Last Jedi has a lower audience score than critic score. This says something about the movie.

Did I just witnessed a miracle worker?

I agree with this jabroni!
Critics can't appreciate a LITTY and RAUNCHY little flick like Bright, now streaming exclusively on Netflix!

Blacks and Humans have a lot in common too.

Audiences have bad taste

Even some Youtube reviewers are included in the critics score, if they slip up and disagree with their audience they stand to lose views then subscribers then money

So explain why they shat on this movie, then.

Based litty poster