In an era where the left is seeing Nazis behind every street corner why aren't we getting more Nazi villains...

In an era where the left is seeing Nazis behind every street corner why aren't we getting more Nazi villains? It's still just the Skull leading the way.

Someone might get triggered.

TFW you realize that the left ARE the nazis now. and captain america is on their side.

TFW red skull has now because a vigilante for liberty and personal choice.

They know the harder they push the 'all white males are Nazis' angle the more people will eventually realize the Nazis were the good guys.

but Cap is with Hydra

Hell yeah brother!!! Hail KEK!! MAGA

BLUMPH BTFO!!!!!

>implying

We already have Trump as the ultimate Nazi villain.

Because nothing they could come up with in fiction will be as crazy as what's actually happening.

I'm more amazed DC or Marvel especially haven't tried pushing commies as the good guys yet.

Because at the end of the day they are still corporations you numbskull

they already sabotage their own businesses so why not go all the way for the sake of progressiveness?

wtf I'm hailing Hydra now?

Because when they sabotage their own business with SJW stuff it's because they are trying to attract more customers.They aren't intentionally sabotaging their own business, they're just fucking idiots who completely misjudged both their core audience and the new audience they were trying to pander to.

Why would a capitalist corporation promote communism? Literally Turkeys voting for Thanksgiving.

Because trump loves china and russia.

People are becoming too afraid to write culturally significant bad guys anymore, because youngsters are developing into overly impressionable retards who self-insert into the villains to escape the accountability and moral responsibilities of being the protagonist, while still gratuitously indulging in the same power fantasies of having power/authority, being interesting and competent, having their extreme views validated by 2deep4u excuses for their personal failures, and etc.

When the Right is satirized through outrageous strawman villains; they chock it up to transparent Leftist propaganda, and/or 'reclaim' the character through meme magic, as though they could've always been interpreted as a stealth-protagonist all along, from an ironically distorted point of view
When the Left is satirized through outrageous strawman villains; they chock it up to institutional propaganda designed by their vaguely defined oppressors, and/or become attracted to the character's "socially subversive" nature and embrace them as though they are lesser- and perhaps most necessary- of two evils

This is the Hero We all need today.

Yeah, usually Right-Wingers who piss themselves when someone casts their politics in a negative light.

Wasn't right wingers who torched berkley. Or destroy cities everything something doesn't go their way. Why don't you try turning off CNN for a while and open your eyes.

In the current year white people/characters are Nazis by default.

Wtf I love progressives now!

not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need

I get neo Nazis looking like goobers but antifa has millions in backing, why the fuck can't they hire some good looking actors?

>I'm not fat, I'm filled with people's power

>jean jackets
>current year

Jesus fucking christ both these photos make me really depressed.

>gotta go fascist!

You know, I'm not a sjw or leftist, but you are fucking retarded.
Also, I watched that Death's head cutscene yesterday where they remove some guy's brain.
That wasn't even good from a trashy z-movie point of view.

Why do neo-nazis dress like thugs when the actual nazis were stylish as fuck?

Russia I get but China? Wasn't it a week ago we were pretending Trump would get us into a land war with China because unrealistic Trade goals?

Why? Do you want the sexy people to be part of insane extremists?

Remember people: The only difference between neonazis and antifa is the length of the hair. And not even that sometimes.
Seriously, both are just different sides of the same medal of shit.

>Why? Do you want the sexy people to be part of insane extremists?
It was more of "what has humanity come to" but you make a good point.

Go read your capeshit you whiny kike.

Because they're some goobers who envision theyre the white resistance in a world trying to destroy them. So they dress like punk rock stereotypes because it fits that persona.

Hydra is commies though.

>so many implications
How about you go back fapping over Drumpf, you subhuman dumbass. Seriously, I just wish one of the V weapons really had reached the US.

I mean, I don't see why not. If I have to be convinced one side is right I'd choose the better looking ones.

GLUMPF BTFO!!!!!!!

>Literally getting triggered

You need to go back.

[RATINGS INTENSIFY]

>Sup Forums still jacking off over Trump even though he's revealed himself to be yet another globalist neocon
Sad!

The real problem is punk died without a successor, antifa and neonazis are what happens when scenefags' favorite band breaks up and there's nothing left to do but march around and be cunts

TWO SCOOPERINOS

There's no such thing a left. In America, only politically correct neoliberalism

This.

The media portyal of Trump, if not the man himself would lend itself to such a great antagonist but no one can get it right, it's a shame really.

Biff Tannen

You don't like Marvel's approach?

this isn't Sup Forums

What are the odds that a Marvel villain will reference the two scoops thing? 90%?

>transmaribibolleras
que chucha?

Back to the Future isn't Sup Forums but you are right he hits the right notes.

Main problem is even if you do go for that angle everyone will get butthurt and you'll get called a hack for not portraying Buff as Hitler or the the version of Hitler who did nothing wrong
MODAK was shitty in Spider Gwen and there was literally no reason not to make him as entertaining as the original MODOK

I guess there can only be fun portrayals a couple years after the actual presidency and even then I can't think of one time it was all that great other than the occasional Teddy cameo.

The modern left has no humor. It's all very safe ''Hello this is dog haha'' cancer because they are afraid of offending anything.

Hitler would have gassed the neos desu

Nah, he would have sent them to be worked to death, much like other criminals.

sharia law could snuff out the freedom too yknowwhat'msaiyan?

With all those Islamic religious fundamentalists being elected, I'm sure that the numerous referendums needed to completely throw out the constitution and entire judicial branch are right around the corner.

Wew.

That made a lot of sense to me. Damn. I think youre especially correct about the self inserting as the villain. Damn.

i don't see any globalist policies being applied anywhere
and the tpp is dead so as a peruvian i couldn't ask any more of the guy

USA will get there the same as Europe is now. Don't think 4-8 years of a guy like Trump who can barely put his own shoes on will stem the inevitable.

So you think that a group that comprises 1/7 of the global population will get a 2/3 majority in all of Europe and the US?

Buddy have you not seen the state of Europe or what?

You mean the lack of constitution changes, or that life goes on? Because Europe has always had crazies, it's just that now there's something to pin the blame on.

They don't need to. "progressive" globalists like Merkel give them all the power they want while leaving the native population unable to resist.

He even admitted to being a globalist

So do you check your closet and under the bed for boogeymen too, are do you only see them in the headlines of online "news"?

>quislings don't exist

I knew Sup Forums was full of blue pilled leftists but this goes beyond sheer ignorance.