Did you like my epic twist, Sup Forums?

could see it coming but it was executed well enough that I didn't mind

It's something I would do

N-noo...

Yeah, I did

Shamalamadingdong would be proud

As long as you don't kill her everything is okay

>you now remember people orgasming over the First Trailer
>you now remember idiots saying SJ would kickstart a new era for Western Animation

Out of all the things I was worried about, the main one was that Aku would be presented as pure comic relief instead of a genuinely threatening villain that can be humorous. After last night's episode you have redeemed yourself.

It was so obvious that it was sighted from orbit.

Once scaramouche got Aku to get off his lazy ass, he still showed he is the master of masters.
Hell even that flashback scene when jack lost his sword was pretty fucked up

I actually thought last night's episode was great, kinda reminded me a little bit of the first 3 episodes of the season

[Spoiler] Plus jashi fags got blown the fuck out

He was fucking scary in the scrapyard.

Really looked like an eldritch abomination and shit.

>Plus jashi fags got blown the fuck out
I don't feel BTFO. The feelings are still there.

That's a classic Aku face right there.
Like season 1 Aku I'd say

Fucker was always scary. The graveyard scene and Birh of Evil special shows you exactly the type of guy he is

But it is? It is pretty universally loved, and has amazing ratings.

I knew "Daughters of Aku" was literal and expected him to manipulate Ashi. It was done well but man, did it leave me in a bad mood.
Got to say I kinda dig father Aku.

If anything this made Jashi into a good ship since it provides Jack with emotional conflict and also he gets cucked by Aku AGAIN

ALRIGHT, LISSEN UP YA BALDIN', FRUMPY-FAT, CARTOON-SKETCHIN', STORYBOARD-NARRATIN', GUARDIAN-KILL-OFFIN', JACK-MISERABLE-MAKIN', AKU-LET-WINNIN', SMUG-SMIRKIN', 13-YEARS-HIATUSIN', ALIEN-EMOJI-DOGGO-CREATIN', HANNA-BARBERA REFERENCIN' TOSSER, YE BETTER GIVE THESE TWO WEE DORKS A HAPPY ENDING OR I SWEAR, I'LL EXPRESS MAIL YOU A CABER UP YER ARSE!

EXTRA STICC

Pretty much, only difference is that the flames go behind his eyes in season 1.

Yes, it was genius! I can't believe you made something so unpredictable and so stunning, this is literally the art in its highest form!

And that moment when Jack said to Ashi "you are a good person, fight with it!" was like damn... I haven't seen anything like that in television ever!

Shit is basically 100 percent season 1 Aku.

>actually believing samurai jack was anything unique when it's plot is hero has a destiny to fulfill

It was ironic you dumb weeb. Also the ironic thing is that anime is all about being the chosen one garbage but at least no one thinks that's unique.

>weeb

I don't see how anyone is surprised about Aku's return to menace. When you're writing the wrap-up to a series, you need to keep the menace of a recurring villain in reserve. Luckily, Aku has always been as much funny as he is menacing, if not more, and written and acted in such a way that both work. Someone quipped that they finally hated Aku for real after last night, so I suppose Genndy and company got what they wanted accomplished.

got chills when this shot happened

y-yeah sure genndy
;_;

It's fun to imagine Adam Sandler took this pic and Genndy's trying to hold back inarticulate rage.

Yeah, it was pretty good.

>people UNIRONICALLY think this is good writing
Holy

FUCK

>Frogposters are dumb

go back to Sup Forums you frogposting scum.

She's going to fucking die.
Sacrifice her self to open a portal to the past for Jack.

Why else make her half-aku?

>SAAAAMURAI JAAAACK
Yeah, that motherfucker did make me jump a little.

>"Aku doesn't know about the cult or the Guardian's time portal, guys!"
>"I can't wait to see Jack vs. the Guardian!"
Is this you?

The only way it could've been better is if something like pic related happened.

Fuck no, but you'd have to be a fucking moron to think any of what we got is anything close to good.

Jack's redemption through love arc, a mind-controlled ally screaming "Kill me!" It's such hack garbage.

The earlier episodes of this season were incredible. Understated, melancholic, and beautiful.

I like that we regained a bit of the cartoony vibe the original series had, but the amount of effort spent in developing a TOTALLY NEW character is just such a colossal waste when you've got ten episodes to spend wrapping up the story of Jack and Aku.

Looked like the same poorly drawn art he always is.

>is constantly both Adult Swim and Toonamis most watched show with every new episode
>is universally loved outside of a few contrarians on Sup Forums and tumblrites that never got their ship
how is it not a succes

This.
100%.
But be prepared to be attacked by retards who think genndy can do no wrong and this season is nothing short of 10/10

>reply count went up but the posters didnt
cmon user do we really have to do this

What? Is that your argument? Are you fucking retarded?

>a mind-controlled ally screaming "Kill me!" It's such hack garbage
I didn't like a lot of this episode either and I really don't like Ashi, but I think that line was executed in a way that was actually pretty cool and a little horrifying. When she started saying that I thought it was just more stupid cliche shit but then when she was cut off in her pleas to die by the Aku skin I got chills.

Toonami is going to feel an ugly kick when Jack goes off the air.

That's probably because you're 16 and aren't familiar with most media.

Everyone saw it coming. Most obvious shit ever.

Worst post on Sup Forums

I thought the Genndy picture in OP was Joe Gatto...

It really is, outside of Jack there isn't even anything on Toonami worth watching. It's a Shonen edgefest with little else to offer.

Uh, maybe in the year it aired.

Steven Universe is the new wave of animation.

>to spend wrapping up the story of Jack x Aku
I WANT FUJOSHITS TO LEAVE.

Never

That, and weebs have access to shit like Crunchyroll and other stimulcasts now.

Even if Toonami did acquire rights to air new anime like they did with Space Dandy, nobody is willing to stay up late anymore to watch something they can access 24/7, again, via CR and other Stimulcasts. Or, through fansubs like the based Commiesubs.

Crying akuashi is fucking amazing.
It should been in the episode.

Call me a lier, but the second half of the episode played really close from what i expected (knowing jack was going to get captured from the spoilers dis help, though)
My prediction was:
>Jack or ashi:"together we will defeat aku"
>Akus voice outside the frame"together, uh...?"
>Jack goes "AKUUUUU!", Ashi gets scared.
>Aku captures ashi, forces the samurai to submit and give up the sword

I didnt expect the whole biological father thing, but had heard the theory before.

BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was so good seeing Aku being threatening again.

Actually this. The stupid inclusion of Ashi was unnecessary. It should've been the Scotsman who put jack on his feet imo

Aku was back

That would make a great wallpaper.

>Nostalgiafag pandering over developing a new character

No thanks

The guy literally doesn't have a name, why is he so important that every newfag has to throw him into their "plot fix!1" synopsis

Oh fucking give it up already. Do you have a life outside of your fanfiction, you Chris-Chan level autist?

>It should've been the Scotsman who put jack on his feet imo

We already had that plot