FUCK THIS EPISODE

I am fucking raging right now. Is there anything women hate more than ugly nerds. The whole episode was a feminist power fantasy. Fucking hate black mirror. Cancelling Netflix. I suggest we review-bomb this like TLJ to let them know bullying people like us is not okay.

>I suggest we review-bomb this like TLJ
not your personal army, fagit

>implying people here give enough of a shit to review bomb anything

No one review bombed TLJ. It was a shitty movie that got shitty reviews.

Nice try Disney but no one review bombed your shitty movie. It has a low audience score because you can't buy audiences like you can buy critics.

isn't gnosticism alt-right?

>projecting this hard

Wew lad. YOu really sound like a miserable loser. Almost as if everything this episode is trying to portray is actually true. How about you stop being so embarassing and better yourself. Maybe women will like you one day haha.

It seems like Netflix really triggered nerdy soyboys with this episode huh

Go back to wanking over your skyrim mods, poltards

>we
not your fucking army, god damnit doesn't anyone ever fucking read the rules before they shitpost?

why do you feel so attacked by this episode.? Do you fantasize\ about having complete godlike control over women who reject you? Did you not like being portrayed as the villian rather than the sensitive nerd who just needs someone to reach out to him>??

>buying critics is easier than botting reviews

lol

it's legal and moral to do that

This is actually a pretty good episode bro stop acting like a faggot and enjoy it :^)

quick rundown on why people are giving Meth Damon hate?

I don't understand, the whole point was that the guy was a sadistic fuck that tried to become a god. He was a piece of shit through and through, regardless of his race.

>false flagging on Sup Forums so you can take a screencap of your own post and show it to everyone on twitter as a demonstration of how backwards and frustrated Sup Forums losers are for epic likes and retweets

>being this new

>nerd faggots raging

As if I needed another reason to like this episode.

How did the DNA copies have the memories of the real people? Memories aren't encoded in DNA.

>He was a piece of shit through and through, regardless of his race.

i completly agree. any person of any race is capable of being that obssessive. the writer was just trying to hop on the sjw bandwagon to get page clicks.

???

gnostics don't like reality much less political ideology. All creation of the demiurge is flawed. They're not exactly patriotic, much less part of any political wing.

he was a piece of shit in a specifically white way, though. and that paints a vivid portrait of why things will be better when we're gone.

I honestly didn't see any SJW stuff in the episode, the most likable character is the white CEO who sacrificed himself and had the best backstory.

How come the simulation copies in a fucking dating app can easily adapt to their surroundings, but the genius coder in a high tech video game company has to torture his sims into submission?

I didn't like this episode because if he really could make his own VR world he'd be raping all of the women.

They were too cowardly to include all the rape that would be involved.

This. He was a creepy soyboy

I disagree, he was a piece of shit in an insecure and faggy way that no honest to god white man would be. Utter sadism is for soyboys; charisma and charm is for white men.

i meant the writer of the article not the show. the show was just a normal thematic expolration of obession. more talking about a human flaw than a racial one

DIDF out in full force tonight.

name one thing he did wrong. they were just lines of code.

TRIGGERED LOL

he was a faggot bitter loser, that's why people here relate to him

>they were just lines of code.

anyone who took fifth grade english class could see that they were not.

they were conscious beings. this is where the ep becomes philosphical, how do you define life? If life is not 'conciousness' then you are not alive. You could just as easily be a person in an computer simulation right now, but unaware. does that mean your life is not valuable? Does that give 'god' the power to torment you with real pain.

their pain was also real, which gives their life value

He should've put in a cheat code to at least pause everything in the universe. His fault for being a retard.

I wonder if in 1000 years hippies like you will fight for retarded shit like robot rights and AI rights and try to get married to your fucking toaster or some shit.

>torturing the AI and threatening them with infinite suffering

He did that knowing they are themselves from real life. It's not like they had their memories wiped when they were copied into the game. Even though it's just a game, the things he does on there can and most likely will affect his behavior in real life and probably explains his social retardation.

If AI reaches the level to be conscious and feel emotions/pain, then it is going to be a huge debate. How is that different than a human life?

that's the very question/issue the ep is trying to raise.

with the way you behave, it's like the real life counterparts found out what he did and went out to kill him. But it isn't, is it? The real life counterparts had no idea till the end, it was just the simulations.
the crews in the game just wanted to end the suffering they were going through, they weren't even specifically wanted his death. and it's completely reasonable.

yeah, and you'll be the retard who dies a virgin

*didn't even specifically want his death

>personal army
does anyone know what this means anymore? you're an actual newfag if you think personal army is any proposal based on opinion

Why didn't he just noclip at the end then rape whatsherface

>just lines of code

Man, these fucking clones were full conscious and perfectly able to suffer and fell just like any ordinary human. The only difference is that they have not meat and flesh bodies.

Seriously, don't you see that a thing like conscience is almost all what is needed to consider unethical things like torture to a being?

Yes, Daly was a sadistic asshole.

I most definitely was review bombed. Just compare the RT score to the imdb score...

uh yes they are, haven't you ever heard of ASSASSIN'S CREED????

>suffer and feel

Fixed.

my problem with the ep. a creepy genius dude would 100% rape their new coworker first, then do the whole RP thing.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, IM IN CHARGER HERE!!!

was it autism???

>he doesnt know that human beings are basically just lines of code and that free will doesnt exist

That's the thing, we're fucking code. How could you not empathize with the simulations?

wow, when did Sup Forums get infiltrated with sjw assholes? THEY WERE NOT REAL YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.
And didn't you see the real world counterparts disrespect him just because he was socially awkward. They deserved this and more.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't wait until we have all white men in chastity belts. You white rapist pigs deserve it.

>disrespect = eternal suffering

do you need a hug?

Actually I'll probably upload your mom into a sim and fuck her. By your logic that's basically the same as fucking her in real life.

Respect is earned. Just because you're socially awkward does not mean that you're entitled to respect. You have to work on your social skills like everyone else. No one is owed respect. He didn't earn it. That was his flaw. Instead of dealing with it in a real productive way, he retreated into a safe world where he was a feared God. The proper way to earn respect is to grow as a person and make real life connections. That's the danger of VR and even to a certain extent video games. people (any race) just get too stuck in them and don't grow. it's a human issue.

yeah, and it will be rape becasue she wouldn't want to and you'll be arrest, since the consensus here is that that is unacceptable behavior.

Hes false flagging but Im a true nigger hater and sexist and I liked the episode. Honestly, if anyone was going to be a genius who made something like that, it makes sense it was a white guy. Star Trek already was diverse so the casting of his crew is ok. The worst thing about the episode was that they had to make him creep on that girl and have that be the reason she was in there. The others were justified.

yeah except if he was attractive, all those people would be on his dick and fawning over him. gtfo with you sjw bullshit. And he was their CTO who was the genius behind the company. So yeah they should fucking respect him.

>Having sex with a character in a game is rape
The absolute state of SJWs

The imdb score has been steadily dropping since it came out though.

are they saying nerds are like minorities and women?

>if he was attractive

If he took care of himself, he probably would have been more attractive. But that's besides the point, there are a million unattractive people who are respected. A million! Look at like 90% of the presidents. And people in Congress. Your premise is wrong. Charisma is what earns respect. You can be the smartest guy in the world and still not be respected if you're an asshole or if you dont make an effort to make real connections with your peers.

He looks like an albino nigger

Just bad writing
>this episode panders to my characaturized version of people who disagree with me
>it's really good because of this
block out reality and you'll end up thinking like this

>hating one of the comfier episodes of the season
what a shitter

>They deserved this and more.
wow Captain Daly please calm down

probably because the dating sim copies didn't have outside memories.

Kinda got a budget matt damon vibe from him

Whats the liberal obsession with hating nerds?

>And he was their CTO who was the genius behind the company. So yeah they should fucking respect him.

lol look at this Sup Forumstard who doesn't see that he is a sheeple himself. preaching the ideology of blind subservience to authority.

>but he's my boss. i must respect him

lol

You can get pussy looking like a gargoyle if you have charisma.

See: James Gandolfini

>if he was attractive
Mcpoyles is fugly too. It's all about attitude you retard.

no one hates nerds. This guy isn't a nerd. He was mentally ill.

I see the bad nerds are not actually nerds just mentally ill.

>about attitude you retard.
and about how you present yourself to the world. Body language. Dress. It all matters. That's just how people take in information

Honestly I see no problem if he did it with real people. Humans are just weird objects, that’s all there is to them.

exactlly. I love star trek. And i have friends who collect all the memorabilia and display it. but they're pretty well adjusted individuals.

Because each episode of Black Mirror is set in its own contained universe.

yeah, and that's why we have jails to lock up people who lack basic human empathy like you

this episode made me feel sick to my fucking stomach the whole way through, way too fucking intense for my white boy body

>I suggest we review-bomb this like TLJ to let them know bullying people like us is not okay.

Why doesn't netflix just review bomb itself to generate the necessary controversy?

There wasn’t anything in this episode that came across as anti-white. stop racebaiting, you’re no better than “disss showed racissss cuz they kill off dah only black nigguh”

No you don’t LMAO

No way you’d ever be able to lock me up for anything, silly little humanist.

>I suggest we review-bomb this like TLJ

Gee whillickers.Batman, the movie wasn't awful, it was the alt right all along!

well, you can believe it, but if you act on it then that's where the social contract will kick you out

>stop racebaiting
Or what faggot? You’re gonna dish out your centrist wisdom? Eat shit.

>90% of the presidents. And people in Congress
>respectable
>gives their respect based on charisma and not skill and loyalty
what a meme

Hasn’t so far :^)

>Sup Forums triggered when people of color are in episode

>Sup Forums triggered when white people are in episode

what the fuck do you want?

>preaching the ideology of blind subservience to authority.
>this projecting
he literally said 'who was the genius behind the company'. He is giving him respect based on merit you shitscum

>so you made a program
>let me suck your dick

I'm hoping you understand i was joking.

Only the line about stealing her pussy was a bit SJW. Everything else was fine.

Your friends aren't actually genius like Daly in the episode, they are just basic everyday nerds. Daly likely had a touch of the assburger because of his mind, he found his medication to deal with reality, it just so happens that people can't relate to spergs.

so blind subservience to merit, is still blind subservience? or can your retard brain not see that??

>each episode of Black Mirror is set in its own contained universe
there are things linking quite a few of the episodes my man. Think of it more like a loose timeline of tech growth and usage

>blind subservience to merit
This is what Marxists actually believe

so as long as you create a successful video game, torturing people is justified?

also define genius for me pls?