>coughing/choking ensues
>resume maniacal laughter

It's such a lazy gag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdfZ1uPr12c
youtu.be/XtZhDtwYVkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>characters that make quips while fighting
Unless you're actually putting effort into your insults, please shut the fuck up. You aren't funny.

>smart kid says a bunch of science related shit that was just thrown together
>"Uh, in ENGLISH please"

>Comedy set in the past
>Constant anachronistic jokes.

Every Japanese anime comedy trope.

Spider-Man Homecoming is going to have so much of that shit.

It's weird how cartoons taught kids that being smart is a negative thing that will cause you to be an outsider.

Spider-Man is actually the one character that I can tolerate when it comes to this stuff, which is ironic considering he's the poster boy for this trope. Anyone else doing it just pisses me off.

youtube.com/watch?v=YdfZ1uPr12c

inb4 this one:

>character is talking shit about someone to his friends
>everyone suddenly looks nervous
>"...h-he's right behind me, isn't he?"

There's a reason this one is always brought up. It's because it really does suck. It's been done in everything, and it's never once been funny.

I liked the one in Furutama

Cause there's a reason he does it.
It triggers his opponents and throws them off their game.

I've seen variations of "Did I leave the stove on?" in so many things. I'm still surprised they left that scene in. It's so lame.

I dunno man, when I was a kid I tried building my own laboratory like Dexter and build my own robot in a junkyard.

I don't like whatever you would classify Adventure Time's "comedic" dialogue as.

"Casual bro talk" I guess?

You built a robot?

I remember being kinda shocked by the dialogue back when I started watching it, if anything, because it was so different from anything I'd heard in a cartoon.

That actually happens a lot to me irl though.

In fact it's happening right now.

>make "joke"
>make it again
>keep doing it until it's not funny
>keep doing it as if it were somehow going to get funny again
Fuck this. I know children and helmet wearers love repetition, but still.

I did, using literal garbage. I don't even remember what I used, I do know it looked uniform enough to have a structure. Of course, it didn't work and I got angry because I didn't know why. You know, I had no idea what the fuck cables and chips had to do with robots aside from showing when you blew them up.

t. Harold Cooplowski

>Fat character
>Personality amounts to "stupid and loves food"

>"No, i'm in front of you"

Is it really?

It's a shame this level of knowledge is insufficient. Our world is unfinished or deeply broken in this regard. I've tried to build a living human out of trash. Drop'd on the vascular stuff.

If we were ever to build humans from scratch, as in, putting them together from remains, we'd spend years just to link all the veins and nerves correctly. At least that's what I got from Mary Shelly.

It's extremely rare for a fart joke to make me laugh.

youtu.be/XtZhDtwYVkc