Raven Thread

Other TT girls welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AcHDASRDBcw?t=20s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Couldn't you have at least waited a day before making a new thread?

>Feeling attraction towards a cartoon

Do you love all versions of Raven ?

Normally that would be best but multiple anons from the last thread wanted another one up so it seemed excusable.

where do you think we are?

It's not, thought.
It's all reposts yet again, and from you, the OP.
What's the discussion going to be like for this one? More of this ?

I like them all yeah but Nu-raven is pretty boring if im being honest.
Im sorry you feel that way user. I suppose a thread you liked got pruned because of this one? And i suppose the discussion is the merit of raven threads. Im of the opinion that this board is slow and self contained enough that general waifu threads dont hurt the over-all quality of the board, and so shouldnt be seen as a negative.
Im secure in the idea most people of the past two generations grew up with feeling for cartoons, romantic and otherwise.

its that red and purple hair raven from the new dc heroines thing?

Yep. DC Superhero Girls.

i suposse she isnt a recurring character is she

A-user you can't post that here!

I like drawing Jinx. Shes a cutie

>My image being used as an OP

I don't what to say. It makes me glad about my own art skills. I wasn't even sure you guys would like it. Thanks for making me proud of my own works.

She's only been in one graphic novel so far. Maybe she'll be on the show later.

true!
Its a good image user, i think its great we have drawfags like you in the thread makin new raven content.

sure do love looking at the same pictures over and over again with no new content

Almost as much as you love coming into threads you dont want and bumping them with no new content, right? I find they go hand in hand.

youtu.be/AcHDASRDBcw?t=20s

Now we need Raven in between Jinx and Starfire's asses, looking unimpressed.

we need jinx trying to shove her breasts at a girl but shes sad because she has none

I think it's about time some of the other girls received some much needed attention.

Has anyone seen DC Super Hero girls Intergalactic Games movie ? Starfire and Blackfire are in it a lot.

If you're hungry for more I could post an equally lurid Starfire and Raven pic by the same artist.

>Only the bottom half get's destroyed
NICE!

do it

It just looks.....well user it just doesnt look well, physically. I could get behind it if it didnt....look like that.
I mean, i wouldnt mind it.

poor jinx never gets enough love, and every bit of love she does get is with kid flash
was this hair clip never fully explained? Or was it something for season 6?

The art style is ok. The cover doesn't do it justice.

Those characters are 99% blush.

>spell goes awry
>certain events trigger orgasms and she has to figure out what they are

fund it

In the sense that her just casting a spell causes her to cum and she needs to stop it, or in the sense she wants to figure it out so she has an orgasm spell on tap?

I've seen it . I thought it was good . Star and Blackfire were good in it .

The first one.

You got it

Should also point out that the artist plans on drawing similar pics with three other Teen Titans girls in the near future.

same honestly.
Ive always found raven losing control to be kind of hot anyway so that would just add to it. You think it would be a slow build up with every cast or just out of nowhere orgasm?
Good shit, nice digits too.

>Blackfire
I have to watch this

>your spam is worse than my spam!
I don't get it.

I think its because you mis-understood. I dont see these threads as spam, I wouldnt post in them if I did. The difference between me and that user is I want these threads, and they do not. So the point I was making was that while my posts serve a purpose that i support, his are counter to what hes arguing for. Theres no reason to actively come into a thread you dont approve of and start posting in it because all it does is feed what you want to starve.

Stop making generals of your waifu.

They would start small and slowly build up each time. She could manage not showing any emotions in public the first few times, but eventually her powers would start to react to them. Possibly go full ahegao.

If it were constant all the time she'd just retreat into her room.

Well its not really a gen, but if you want me to make a gen for your waifu i certainly can.
Yeah....i can for sure get behind this. One of my favorite aspects of raven is the lack of control, so her magic turning on her even more would be interesting. Do you think she would get help from the titans or just try to full hide it till they find out on their own?

Glad she's starting to gain more and more love recently.

lol

>all it does is feed what you want to starve
lol Seems like you're starting to take your spam a bit too seriously.

But really, there's no purpose on posting the same images, over and over again. A at this point, I'm guessing people have a bit more fun coming in here and shitting on you.

Full hide it so she doesn't go out of control from embarrassment. Plus she wouldn't want Beast Boy making jokes about it later.

I assume its a difference of opinion then. Whether someone thinks its spam or not. And again, no purpose for you to point out you see no purpose in something. Maybe? In which case the thread wouldnt be spam anyway, and it would be people having fun in a thread right? At the end of the day user, i do this because i find it fun, why do you do it?

Cool. So let’s say this thread isn’t spam, how come it only bumps when it hits page 5, 6, or lower, and only after a good chunk of inactivity? Shouldn't it be full of activity? Since, according to you, people wanted this thread. :)

There's always purpose in shitposting, user. Where do you think you are? Seems to me that in justifying your free art bait-thread, you seemed to forgot what site you're posting in.

Then why not attempt to mix things by posting and discussing other girls other than Raven for a change?

Well like ive said before, I can argue for Raven threads to exist because they do so on one of the slower and vaguer boards. I dont think itd be hard to find several such threads going on right now that all have a few dedicated spergs shitposting away for whatever random toon they like. As long as people come in and talk about raven I think theres a reason to have the thread. Id agree with you if this was a faster board with a very specific topic because that board would need space but what thread isnt able to exist because this one does?
I do it for the discussion, more then the images honestly. And im not trying to be high and mighty about it. Im just saying its silly to bump a thread you dont want up.
Akward and worried raven is so good.

same

I mean if you're going to whine about "muh right to thread" this hard, I don't see why people shouldn't go on about "muh right to shitpost"

>tfw Jinx has little fetish fuel, even in TTG

She has dfc and a feminine penis. That's all the fetish fuel I need.

that girl is at perfect eating out height

I dont know if ive been whining. I think every person deserves to be heard out and theres enough people that come into these threads saying they dont like it that i wonder if they have anything i can sympathize with. So far the only whining here is the people that dont want the threads. Youre more then welcome to complain elsewhere.
being a jinxfag sounds like suffering. I was way more into her a few years ago, but all the love for raven turned me.

>feminine penis.

So a rule 63 version?

>its okay to complain,
>just dont actually complain

and yes you are whining
you can pretend you arent but you are basically crying about how people dont want this thread up

Her powers could potentially generate God knows how many ENF scenarios through countless wardrobe malfunctions.

>DC Universe: Monster High edition

What were they thinking with that artstyle?

That episode caused me to start shipping Robin and Raven together

Think Blackfire is equally casual when it comes to public nudity as her younger sister?

I dont respond to you because it upsets me. I sincerely like talking to people. Even if i dont agree with you, at the end of the day all this does is bump the thread that i like being in. I have no complaints, but I worry for your sanity. If this bothers you maybe try another thread?
Id assume shes the type of girl that wouldnt want peasents and lesser people to see her causally. But I could see her getting something out of lounging about in the nude.

Blackfires outfit and hair is straight out of the TT tv show, while Star looks a like modest version of her comic book self

you know you can post without bumping right retard?
and its more the one person complaining
it doesnt change the fact that even with other girls included next to nothing new is really happening in this thread

Most of the time it bumps, if you really wanted to not of course you could get around it but its not like I cant just do it myself. I know its more then one, ive said as much. And i really disagree with that, we got to talk to eachother, isnt that something?

its really not considering its still the same as every other thread

lol Is that really your shtick for defending this?

Everyone needs to shut the hell up and post more Tight Titans

Well im sorry you feel that way. Dont know what else I can say.
Im being sincere, its no shtick. Honestly people coming in to hate on raven threads is sort of a staple at this point. Ive learned to enjoy the company. The only thing im still wondering is if you do this to other threads you dont think should be up? Do they give you the same attention?
But talking is fun, even if the people doing it arent posting TT. But i agree, more TT is always good.

you know this problem would be easily remedied if you would wait more then 5 fucking seconds to make another raven thread

Between all the girls listed here
Which of them would be the most eager to voluntarily wear nothing but bodypaint?

This is the first time ive made a raven thread, though i know theyre common. I made it because the people in the last thread where all asking for one to be made when the thread died. I waited a few hours, no one else made it so I did. I know it custom to wait a day or so but i assumed people where interested. Judging by the posts, im not regretting making it. All that being said though, people come into hate in the thread no matter what, its just how it is.
Easily starfire. With jinx being a close second. All the others would take issue with it.

Did anyone save that one of raven dancing with beast boy from the last thread?

This one?

Kitten wouldn't mind being the pretenious little rebel that she is.

Blackfire, duh. She seems like she has even less inhibitions than Starfire.

Then Starfire would do it to try to one-up Blackfire.
Then Kitten would do it to try to one-up Starfire and get the attention of Robin.
Then Raven would do it keep Beast Boy from ogling them and focus on her instead.

Thanks friendo!

Think the real question is which girl would be able to pull off wearing a painted version of their clothes above the rest.