So, version 2.0, some places were changed and some characters were added

So, version 2.0, some places were changed and some characters were added.

What do you think? what to change, what to add?
Next level should be controllers, superboy prime and not so cosmic levels?

bump

Have a bump, my man, good work
Is Manga Khan really that strong? Also, who is the one left to him?
I'd add: Monarch, Captain Atom (PaxAm version), Spectre

Imperiex shouldn't be above Superman Prime, i don't feel

I would say Superman-One Million is Darkseid/Highfather level.

Lucifer is canon stronger than Dream(Morpheus) and you forgot our girl Killer Frost

Why is Nix lower than the other monitor beings?

Nix Uotan doesn't make sense being put that far below the Monitor from CoIE.

Also Aunty M is there twice? And is that Spectre next to Mxy?

>blackest night
>the heroes did all that fucking work dealing with Parallax and Spectre and reined them both in
>Spectre walks up to Nekron to stick his fist up his ass
>No effect b/c no soul, Nekron makes him fuck off with no effort

Fuck this company

Spectre exists to job in any event other than CoIE.

fixed it for you, OP

being Spectre is suffering

Manga Khan is a galactus joke, he should be as strong as him in DC (his problem is that is a joke character, much like bat-mite, extremely powerful but useless)

The one left of Infinite Man from the forever people

Well, the thing is Imperiex seemed to be at Darkseid level, Superman Prime goes a level up as said?

in version 1.0 I had only death and destiny over lucifer but in the that thread seemed quite interesting the idea of the endless in a tier of them as they are unique in the multiverse and inmortal (endless).
Also Dream in his realm should be more powerful than Lucifer so it should work for some kind of atonement.

off the top of my head: Eclipso, Solaris, Gog (both The Kingdom and Thy Kingdom Come versions are quite powerful), Multiversal Brainiac

Dax Novu Mandrakk was crazy powerful, you need thought robot superman to stop it
Original Monitor was above the new monitors (all spawn from him, includi dax novu)
The original anitmonitor was as powerful as the original monitor, probably more at full power after he consumed some universes
Rox Ogama Mandrakk was a lesser monitor leveled up so he at best should be at originals level
New52 mobius antimonitor is at darkseid level (Darkseid wars) also is less powerful than original antimonitor because no armor or universe consumptions (acutal earth3 is trashed but still exist)
Nix Uotan superjudge monitor is above regular monitors (all dead now) but can have his ass kicked by darkseid, infinite man...probably even by a regular superman level being in a fight.

Normal Eclipso is a downgraded spirit of vengance (spectre) and his power fluctuate a lot, I was thinking to put him under the phantom stranger, shazam wizard, etc although sometimes is more powerful.
solaris in guardians level?
gog is an old god...powerful enough to be in darkseid/highfather level or bellow? I think he was diminished when he appeared in earth, maybe infinite man level.

>eclipso
agree
>solaris
i'd put him (it?) below the guardians
>gog
guardians level at max... he jobbed to the JSA pretty hard

also, the zamarons are pretty big jobbers as well... that New God archer chick casually massacred them in Godhead, and even the Sinestros and Hawk creatures easily sieged their world... definitely below regular Guardians

Should Sethe and the Decreator be on there or not? Otherwise loving it

This thread appeals greatly to my autism, so please don't let it die

Someone on reddit made this roughly a year ago, and it might be useful for you to work on your own image.
I have no idea what their thought process was.

ok, version 3

thanks, it helps