Harley Quinn

Why did this Pigtails shit start?

Well BTAS started it obviously, but modern Harley in general is heavily based on her portrayal from the Arkham games.

Why go with blue and pink? The two toned black and red was the best look, her movie look is just garbage

sauce?

It's a trick used so she keeps the same basic recognizable silhouette when out of her costume.

Is Arkham the reason Harley Quinn is insufferable now?

yes.

My guess is that with Katana having the same color theme they changed it to differentiate the two. I'm not sure it's needed but I think that is why they did.

This bothers me even more considering that Dutchess should have been in the movie but they replaced with Katana for no actual reason.

Katana was in Ostrander's run a little and DC has generally been pushing her since the late 00s. Not really that farfetched.

I'll add though that I do agree that Duchess would have made sense to include given that the movies are going into New Gods shit.

You can't introduce Dutchess until Darkside, I'm willing to bet they skip Granny and her Furies all together. But they could have used Plastique too. You could have had Bronze Tiger. They did a lot I don't really agree with but at the time it seemed like petty preference issues. And not it turning out the way it did I'm glad some of favorite members weren't in it.

This is Katana. She's got my back. I would advise not getting fucked by her. Her belly traps the souls of its victims.

>no actual reason.

"Diversity"

It would make sense if you read the comics but normies don't read comics and having a random character suddenly turning out to be an elite warrior from the unexplained Justice league villain would be confusing.

I used to hate her so much on BTAS. It was her fucking ballerina mannerisms (I hated dancing characters as a kid) and her accent.

Mercy Graves beating her ass was the highlight of my tv watching.

I don't really buy this. You can set up sequels that tie from other movies. Like Civil War's Zemo having his origin tied to other Avengers shit.

I would just put her on the roster and not reveal it until that later movie. And if one doesn't come then she was just a cool fighter chick.

Young horny me loved Miss Dynamite. Are videos still coming out or just art like OP?

i mean its not near as good as the jester suit, but the only thing garbage here is your taste

Well I wouldn't say it's going into New Gods stuff, more just Darkseid stuff.

The Arkham games, approved and written by Dini. Her movie version however we don't know.