/rlg/- Reylo general

Death and the Maiden edition

Will we have any official reylo content on 2018? (feel free to add anything you can think about on this list):
>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring reylo (voiced by Daisy and Adam)
>TLJ Novelization (March)
>TLJ Blu ray with bonus content (April)

Adam interviews Daisy (for real, not a fanfic):
vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/

Short videos:
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

Daisy resources:

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/13142970
youtube.com/watch?v=jkwJkqKjt9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"But not to me" is the greatest new meme birthed by ep 8. Prove me wrong.

it's not even a meme you retarded queer

reylo threads are comfy

someone find me a pictuure of reylo, sitting near a window, with a chimney in the background, the skyline of coruscant and good old trio and friends standing in the background next to a christmas tree, its a Christmas party.

reylo threads are gay

reylo is the "It's Okay To Be White" of Star Wars

then go to another thread bitch lasagna

reylo is tumblr/reddit shit. did you faggots just get here 3 weeks ago?

>reylo is tumblr/reddit
>tumblr and reddit hate reylo because its 2 whites and no the nigger finn or the mexican poe or the girl asian chick
nigga pls, reylo is classical and anti-sjw

damn if you're so fucking smart that you got this joke by yourself you should straight up go to harvard or some shit. You should get a film crew to follow you around and title it "Sherlock Holmes Is A Slowpoke Compared To Me". You should talk to Stephen Hawking and i guarantee you he'll feel stupid compared to you, You should contact the Guinness Book of World Records and demonstrate how you understood this particular joke by yourself and theyll straight up give you the world record for smartest person in the universe.

>damn if you're so fucking smart that you got this joke by yourself
what did the gay cunt mean by this?

fuck off nigger shipping it teen girl garbage. how did you end up like this?

wtf is this shit??

Don't be jealous cause Kylo's dick is bigger than yours will ever be.

This is one of those rare moments where Sup Forums and tumblr see eye to eye

well shit, brb, masturbating

>Sup Forums x Tumblr is the original Reylo

it really is, they fucking hate each other and work on opposite sides of the spectrum and both have tried to kill each other multiple times but both just know they would be happy with each other if both stop being faggots

Lewd

why do you care about another mans dick? Kill yourself faggot

>angsty fascist emotional white virgin guy falls for self-righteous feminist aggressive white virgin girl

it fits

I don't know because Fem Kylo would be more muscular than that. Shameful edit.

...whut

>stop being faggots
advice all you newfags should take

She's a cute. Adam Driver makes a better woman than man.

I have a vagina. Kys manlet

Post kisses

>Adam Driver makes a better woman than man.
>man makes a better woman than a woman
more news at 11

fuck it wasn't enough with the whales and homos, now you've got the trannie fucks moving in. this general is a fucking embarrassment.

tits or gtfo hole

8 inches or gtfo cuck

I almost thought she'd do it here.

Sup Forums and tumblr are tsunere for each other but at the same legimately hate each other

actually fucking kys you fat lesbian

noice

Is there any fanfic about Reylo's first time?

okay

triggered

kill youself your barren slag. why the fuck are you even here?

Would more or less people ship it if Kylo was a woman and Rey a man? I feel like the SJWs wouldn't cry about it as much, or they'd be defending Kylo over Rey suddenly. I also think there would be much less denial over it being romantic in canon.

cut your throat hole

I am Daisy Ridley. You've just insulted Daisy Ridley.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

A lot of it. Go search for it.

all shipfags need to hang

They would just do the same shit except they'd say Rey was the abusive one. No hetties allowed in their world.

>exhausted after getting 1 min done of my reylo vid
>3 more minutes of song to go
>no more scenes to usE
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

>blue hair

This was always so fitting kek

it would be fucking hotter

>dark lady who wants to kill everyone except her knight ben but he is trying to bring her back to the light
it would be perfect, rey would be tsunere as fuck and the raw light fucking into the light side of the force would be a thing with dominant style ben solo

daisy is a coke head cunt with a putrid rotting womb and she can't act to save her life. her oding would be the best thing for everyone

Like you wouldn't thrust yourself into Daisy without a second thought. Don't pretend bro

she was cast because she is so average, just good enough to attract thirsty nerds but not pretty enough to put of tumblr whales and sjws. you can see better looking girls at your local supermarket.

Daisy has the It factor. She is a true artist and scholar.

archiveofourown.org/works/13142970

Hot af.

What cheesy fluff shit.

...I love it

so unpopular she didn't even get a piece in star wars monopoly. the the whales and faggots who support this general are the useful idiots disney has been praying for.

WE

She's already abusive
>kylo just wants to run away
>she rejects him, even tho she wants that
>leaves him alone just like Han
>and does so on the Falcon just like Han
Ben is the real victim here

kill yourself hole

Eyes have been opened. Rey is a literal Abuser. She is Problematic and must be destroyed.

You're so lonely...so afraid to leave. At night, desperate to sleep, you imagine an ocean. I see it...I see the island.

This is why people who make these videos make little 30 second tidbits with ridiculous colors. Because there's not a lot of footage to use.

pointless dribble seeing as the dumb cunt has no character development. I wouldn't expect a hole to understand something like that.

Hate me all you want. I'm druuuunk!

post some reylo hugs

you're also a huge queer

I am a gay man and you need to respect that. One day you will see the truth that is Reylo.

And you're a person on the internet that I'll never have any real-life interactions with. Which is sad. As I'd love to be insulted to my face.

you're one of those 90's born gays right? the ones that like to act like young girls? why do modern gays lack any dignity?

Let Kylo envelope you with his tiddies. Only then, at the end, will you understand.

where were you posting before this faggot general?

90's born queers were a mistake

Nowhere. I just lurk. I love Reylo as much as anyone else, but I also like Kylux.

Pls don't post that ginger manlet here

How retarded are you to get triggered over a woman who might as well be fiction? It is hard to comprehend. You should think about it

>She widened her legs, inviting him to position himself between them, and he obeyed.

What a slut

you should get your faggot general off Sup Forums

He's not really a manlet though.

>What a slut
didn't you see the webm of her with all those niggers in the club?

Domhnall Gleeson is fucking huge, what are you on about?

get this bullshit off my good christian reylo thread

I'm not judging, but what's there to like about Hux? He seems like a pretty cartoony villain to me. All he does in both movies is yelling at people.

Hux is a sad pathetic twig next to Kylo Ren, son of Darkness and Heir to Lord Vader. Kylo would never allow Hux to touch him let alone touch Rey. He is too alpha for that.

Nothing in the movies. I only like his actor so I really wish Hux was a good character.

>good christian reylo thread
a pack or gays/whales pulling and fingering themselves.
Burn it to the ground

I did say I love Reylo, didn't I? I mainly ship Ben with happiness, that's all that matters to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=jkwJkqKjt9Y

Rare footage of Hux cucking Kylo.

You are way too sensitive and polite for Sup Forums. Leave now while you still can and take ginger with you.

you're posting unrelated content in a content specific thread though

i like you femanon,can i have a name?

You don't want to see the 6'3" white cis male space nazi with the 9" cock fuck the brains out of the pure white princess?

Daisy Jazz Isobel Ridley.

Kek no, post it