DUDE, WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

>DUDE, WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This stuff speaks to the upper end of the black bell curve, while white folks be like, "have y'all niggas met the rest of y'all selves?!!"

this movie is pure kino

I bet that it will win 3 Oscars while the Academy totally ignores BR49.

Can you imagine being a white person who pays money to jewish people who paid money to a black director to watch a movie about how you're a bad person for being white?

Need a word like Uncle Tom or Self Hating Jew for these whites.

DUDE WHAT IF BEING JOHN MALKOVICH BUT NIGGERS

>Need a word like Uncle Tom or Self Hating Jew for these whites.

"Cuckold" is the proper terminology.

Once you get past your petty stormfag bullshit, it was a pretty creative script for a horror movie.

read
It's the exact same idea

Triumph of the Will is a well made movie too. So what? Some things come before aesthetic and narrative competence.

Now that's a fucking stretch.

You're a retard

isnt more like stepford wives?

it might as well be the sequel to BLACKED.com you absolute faggot what is your point

More like DUDE, POST SJW LIBERALS

Learn to read fucking mong it's the same concept but with different characters and subtext

I don't see your point. And no, your recently acquired taste for supremacist demagogue bullshit doesn't come first.

>says the BBClord

just remember to prep Deraingo before dinner

I don't know what that is you dumb weeb

Get Out is the same concept as Being John Malkovich, how is this that hard for you to get

>supremacist
Whites having the same idpol every other ethnicity has had for decades when the institutions and media are attacking them ever more openly by the day is 'supremacist' only if you hate whites.

I wonder who could be behind these posts?

>it's the same concept but with different characters and subtext
What's wrong with that?

They did it better the first time

Well, more permanent and less via-magic-y.

Is it? Did the people in Makovich's head have control over him?

I feel like it's in the same ball field, but not really the same movie at all.

>remake Skeleton Key
>switch the races
>free publicity from Salon and Jezebel and brainlets for ever and ever and ever
>profit

"You're a bad person for being white" wasn't the message, dawg. It was "You're a bad person if you hypnotize and kidnap people for partial brain transplants."

>“For while when we had a black president, we were living in this post-racial lie,” he added. “The idea of, ‘We’re past it – we’re past it all!’ For me, and for many people out there – as all black people know – there’s racism. I experience it on an everyday basis. This movie was meant to reveal that there’s this monster of racism lurking underneath some of these seemingly innocent conversations and situations.”
latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html

>denialist BBCqueens and their literal BBC film seriously think they have an argument

>we need a derogatory word for people who like things that I don't like
Why?

At least the juice make it pretty easy to tell which movies are getting paid reviews

If other ethnic groups have it, it probably serves a purpose.

Name one other ethnic group besides black americans and uncle tom. Name one

>Pointing out that racism exists is the same as "feel bad for being white"
How autistic could you possibly be? You're on Sup Forums. Racism exists. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows this. Don't be a dense cunt.

found the white uncle tom. Or is it "Uncle Aiden"?

Epic

It was a metaphor, dawg. Live white and die. Stay segregated and street, kangz.

If you think it's racist for white people to say awkwardly polite things to Jordan Peele, maybe you just hate whites. That's always a possibility too.

So you had to google it because you didn't watch either movie. Shit, Sup Forums must have a thread up about it.