JUMANJI WEEKEND UP 38%

/LITTY/ AF

Wtf this is a legit good movie why doesn't anybody want to discuss it.

Besides the Rock saying 'Oy Vey', I give it a solid 7/10

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LITTY

people are out actually watching this /LITTY/ flick

>yfw it passes star wars for #1 next weekend

literally PISSED myself, finally a film for the FANS

Is this movie actually good or are you guys just trying to help overthrow Star Wars? I have a Moviepass and I’m 2 minutes from the theater, is it truly a /litty/ movie?

Yes it's actually good, it's basic but it has relatable characters that develop throughout the movie and an engaging story. It's fun and nice and unpretentious.

I want to see it but my friend said it looks shit

As far as I could tell there was absolutely no agenda pushed. Basically a story about friendship overcoming all and working together.

the diversity is natural and the strong woman is also natural because it's a videogame character

It was pretty good. I saw it with a full audience and it's dopey and corny but sticks to its rules alright. It was fun for what it was.

JEWMANJI

The Rock is basically the savior of franchises. I hope this beats out The Last Jedi, but only because I hate that movie.

Memes aside, is this movie actually litty? If so, how/why?

May go see it tomorrow if someone can convince me

I know Sup Forums hates the word but it's FUN

Here's one reason:
As a Columbia Pictures Online Sales Executive I make $0.23 for each person I convince to see the film.

It's worth it. I don't think anyone is going to be talking about it a year from now, but it was fun.

Well, you've convinced me

I'm lying

It is actually a really fun comedy that plays of it's cliqueness well. The majority of gags hit their mark and Jack Black absolutely steals the show. Definitely worth a watch.

finally, a FAMILY FRIENDLY lil RAUNCH FEST for all ages! how did the rock make even a more litty film than the hilarious and very well received (critics do NOT count) Baywatch? he exudes charisma and is definitely the GOAT actor. i say its time for Dwayne's first oscar soon.

Glad you loved it bro!
It's good to see a REAL opinion (not from a CRITIC) because The Rock™ is ALL about entertaining the FANS.
#litty #jumanji #litmas

That's the definition of agenda you fucking faggot, not everything is about politics
fuck off

Anyone have the pasta of pissing so much drown in the theater?

holy SHIT boys PISSMAS is coming early this year!! I cant wait to see another BLOCKBUSTER COMEDY from the LEGENED THE ROCK. If BAYWATCH telss us anything its that the ROCK is here to STAY. the JUMANJIHEADS have been waiting for this kino PISS AUTEUR to bless the FANS with what we've been waiting for. I'm drinking my gallon jug now just WAITING TO PISS MY PANTS watching this dirty lil trailer. HAHA man I love how he always GIVES THE FANS what they want! ITS ABOUT US! (not the critics)

>SONY had this and Blade Runner in 2017

Are they, dare i say it, finally back.

I just saw it tonight. I'll try to explain my thoughts without ruining it. To me, the movie was a 5/10

Overall, the movie lacks the magic of the first one mainly because it's a dumb video game spinoff instead of using the actual board.

The characters are the biggest problem of the movie. They're near impossible to get invested in and are all Mary Sue's presenting no interesting qualities. The saving grace was Jack Black though his jokes often times fell flat.

They actually casted a 30 year old black man as a high school student which did not make any sense to me whatsoever.

The plot is actually somewhat unique and interesting though a tad lazy compared to the first movie that showed two world's meshing together. Still, lots of neat ideas were shown.

Visually good but the cgi on the creatures was dodgy at times.

You could miss seeing it in theaters and not have any regrets. Still, it's a decent flick if you're looking for something fun to watch with your normie friends.

muh mary sues

Reminder if Jumanji failed the President of Sony was going to shutdown Sony Pictures

Shit, I kinda wanted that to happen

we're still getting our bladders under control

I was shocked that there wasnt a post credit scene of Jumanji turning into a smart phone

It doesn't infuriate me as much as Star Wars so it's good.

*WARNING* *WARNING*
FlOODING EXPECTED IN CINEMAS AROUND THE COUNTRY
BRING A LIFEJACKET TO YOUR VIEWING OF JUMANJI, OR YOU WILL DROWN IN PISS
*WARNING* *WARNING*

.mfw The Fate of the Furious and Despicable Me 3 makes more bank overseas than The Last Jedi.

They unironically have to make a Mini-Diesel movie.

>Furious 8 18.3% domestic
Jesus, how much money did that shit make in China

Even if you're a libtard who gets triggered by the Mary Sue concept (deal with it, homo),
it's something that needs to be ruthlessly beaten out of modern hollywood and TV.

Nobody gives a shit when it's contained on tumblr, but it's the ruination of good drama and storytelling out in the real world.

>Pay $4.99 to get 3 extra spins

you do not know what a mary sue is
you just call every character you dislike a mary sue

>They actually casted a 30 year old black man as a high school student which did not make any sense to me whatsoever.
That's called being black

just got back,It was bretty good. I really liked the villain. I just wish based rhys darby was in it more and was really hoping for A Van Pelt apperance/reference but whateva.

what is this litty maymay?

nigger the characters are flawed cliques to the fucking tee bar kevin hart who's character is kevin hart.. they are the exact opposite of a mary sue.

I just realized The Rock saw the signs before any of us and called the critics out for blatantly being out of touch with audiences.

What the fuck is Wolf Warrior 2?

Chinese action movie that was basically their Star Wars
Grossed over $850m in China alone

Pissing our pants yet? Boy, do I have a feeling we're getting close.

Sorry this was the closest I could find.

Holy shit bros so it's been 10 hours since me and the crew hit up the movie joint and stopped in for a raunchy, R-rated summer romp for BROS ONLY NO GIRLS just some totally unerotic no-homo good times with the bros watching the ROCK in his new movie Baywatch (2017) in theaters, and I'm literally still pissing. Me and me friends have been constantly pissing for the last 10 hours because it was so funny. I'm literally floating on a piece of furniture in the middle of the piss lake that was my pad, it just won't stop. I seriously pissed myself laughing for 10 hours from how raunchy and hilarious Baywatch (2017) is, but this isn't some family friendly lame shit, this is some hardcore no nonsense man humor for manly men such as ourselves.

If you're not ready to float on a piece of furniture in the middle of your living room after pissing yourself laughing for 10 hours straight because you watched the funniest comedy smash success of the summer, then this movie isn't for fags like you. However, if you ARE ready to float on a piece of furniture in the middle of your living room after pissing yourself laughing for 10 hours straight becsuse you watched the funniest comedy smash success of the summer, then look no further.

Don't let the out of touch critics turn you away from the awesome time you're gonna have with your bros totally hetero male bonding fun there is a disconnect between the FANS like me and the critics don't be persuaded urine for a great time!

Too bad it has to clear 3 billion to break even

>Rian Johnson literally begging people on Twitter to watch his movie
>Star Wars -22%
>Jumanji +38%

*Inhales*

Will Rampage deliver the finishing blow to Soy Wars in a few months?

t.marySue

Someone give me a quick rundown on the correlation of the rock and piss