"let the past die"

>"let the past die"
>makes people like the past more

>movie is brought into being purely because of popularity with the past franchise
>does everything it can to dispel that popularity

>THE PAST IS DEAD
>WHY THE FUCK ARENT YOU MOVING ON YOU STUPID MANCHILDREN
>THE FORCE IS FEMALE NOW
>YOUR HEROES ARE USELESS AND DEAD
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*prequels your path*

No seriously why the fuck would they try this tack less than a year after they made a better movie set before A New Hope even happened with none of the same characters?

I actually read this in Mako's voice

I hope you aren't referring to Rogue One here because that movie was shit, full of shit characters, a shit plot, and shit retcons that fuck up multiple parts of A New Hope.

They didn't retcon anything.

I haven’t seen RO. Does it really fuck with the continuity of A New Hope?

No. Let those who say otherwise prove it.

>teh evil mouse feminists are taking away muh star wars

Κ Υ Σ

Of all the things you could defend you pick Hollywood feminism. Such a pity.

>why was Leia and the Tantive IV just sitting in Raddus's ship doing nothing during the battle
>why didn't Vader just force grab the data disk
>Vader sees Leia's ship leave so there's no need to even talk to her in the opening scene of ANH as he knows exactly what is going on

Obsessed.

>>why was Leia and the Tantive IV just sitting in Raddus's ship doing nothing during the battle
Because Bail Organa told her to be there to get the plans out.

>>why didn't Vader just force grab the data disk
He didn't know that guy had a data disk.

>>Vader sees Leia's ship leave so there's no need to even talk to her in the opening scene of ANH as he knows exactly what is going on
Why were they shooting at the ship in the first place if they didn't know it had just fled a battle?

>let the past die
>Millennium Falcon, chewy, c3po, R2 and Leha given invincible plot armor

jews are all about erasing tradition to subdue goyim for their agenda

It does bulldoze over the “many bothans died to bring us this information”

That was the Endor Death Star.

spoil it for me lads

how did they deal with Leia? did she get unalived in the movie?

Vader had to interrogate her. She's playing the dumb princess when caught in New Hope.

>Because Bail Organa told her to be there to get the plans out.
"for plot convenience" is not an answer
>He didn't know that guy had a data disk.
He fucking saw one of the guards hold it through the door and yell TAKE IT TAKE IT
>Why were they shooting at the ship in the first place if they didn't know it had just fled a battle?
It could've been for any number of reasons but the end of RO is definitely one of the worst ways to set it up.

Ironically she's one of the old "hero" characters to live

I thought bothans died to get the plans for the deathstar II?
Was there even a bothan in the film, or any film?

There was only one Death Star and they used the same plans to blow it up twice. Read the source material, nerd.

Nigger read the opening crawl from A New Hope. They are in pursuit of the Tantive IV from the moment it leaves the skies above Scarif. You have fucking nothing.

Literally reenacts a cheesy 80s 90s Superman scene.

You're fucking stupid, dude. THey explain the differences in ROTJ

i like to fuck my cat

No, it’s the same Death Star, the first one didn’t get blown up. It was an empty copy they used to trick the rebels while they built one twice the size as the decoy in secret.

kys

>*makes your hero a crazy (attempted) child murderer who drinks monster titty milk then kills him off*
What did the mouse mean by this?

Assblasted by my superior Star Fleet knowledge

Are you joking? I hope I'm not responding to bait, but ANH makes no mention of bothan spies. In RoTJ when they're doing the debriefing Mon Mothma mentions that many bothans died to get them the information. Since they're in a debriefing about the death star 2, talking about information related to the death star 2, and didn't mention bothans in the original debriefing on the original death star, one can assume that bothans dying was not something that occured when stealing the plans for the original death star.

>took the time to reply to all those posts
>o-o-o-obsessed I tell you

>people actually this retarded responding to obvious bait

I’m out

>i was baiting
No you're a fucking retard

The Bothans died during Shadow of the Empire, tard

The deathstar that was desgined by geonosians now is created by Hannibal

>"Such spunk..."

What did he mean with this lads

[cat noises]

>Movie is about overcoming failures
>Movie itself is a failure

Pottery

they think this movie is kino for some reason user. there's absolutely no reasoning with them. wish I could teach these virgin faggots a lesson.
>They didn't retcon anything.
look at this faggot.

>dude waht if vader can see the disk through the 12 rebels standing in the way and just pull it too him lmao
>dude vader knows what they are holding the plans on

Kek