Jesse Plemons deserves to star in a good role

why does he always have to be the unlucky one?

So you just finished watching that too. That was one hell of a Shatner impression, wasn't it.

You didn't think he had a good role? His character in Black Mirror was loathsome but he did a great job, I get what you're saying though he deserves more recognition.

I thought he was great in The Martian.

I dunno I liked the Bourne movies

I mean, it was a very good role but he was a "bad guy", my normies friends tells me his character deserved what he got.

Yeah I really liked that episode I just think the script went dumb half way through though with the lake scene. Why didn't he just reset the game when he realized his crew was missing?

>Why didn't he just reset the game when he realized his crew was missing?
Noticed that, did you

He was pretty good in the 2nd season of Fargo, but he's gonna get typecast if he doesn't lose weight.

>Why didn't he just reset the game when he realized his crew was missing?
Because he was dumb as shit dude, he actuslly fell for the bait of a fictional character because he was a fucking dork and took his own creation way too far, didn't deserve to basically die though.

>we need Matt Damon but he's too politically incorrect right now
>I know just the person sir

So what are we calling him this time? Mad Damon? Math Damon? Tech Damon?

So why did he have his computer on at all times? Wouldn't he turn it off when he went to work after he installed someones dna?

>Math Damon
perfect

Will he ever transcend the LE METH DAMON meme?

Reddit called him Walmart Brand Matt Damon

>Reddit called him
ahem

I figured it was his anger getting the best of him and maybe a little bit of a thrill in the chase. Maybe he didn't really realize the stakes at hand? Could have been demonstrated a little better I think.

is this a cross-over episode?

name one good role he has been denied

i will wait

Martin Luther King Jr

Jason Bourne

Idris Elba's biopic

He always has potential he was great in Fargo and breaking meth damon

No, that WAS Jesse Plemons, he just disappeared totally into the role.