50% pure evil

>50% pure evil
>50% human
>looks human and seems normal aside from her upbringing

Is this the worst plot twist ever?

It's nothing new

>Aku, the SHAPE-SHIFTING master of darkness...

Why did you type shape-shifting in caps?

I just realized, her new outfit in this episode made her color scheme include green, black, and red.

In fact, so did the LEAF girl getup.

It wasn't a plot twist when from the first episode they called them " the daughters of Aku"

How is it even a damn plot twist? She was from a cult called DAUGHTERS OF AKU and her mom called her and her sisters THE DAUGHTERS OF AKU, almost everyone can saw it coming.

Yes. Yes it is. It was obvious and painful to see. Everyone knew the instant Jack kissed her that somehow someway the choice would come down to either Ashi dies or Aku dies. I had some degree of hope before that Genndy WOULD AVOID SUCH CLICHE GARBAGE THAT HE HIMSELF HAS CRITICIZED BEFORE.
But no. Apparently Genndy has some bills to pay, kids to put thru college, whores to snort cocaine off their pussy lips, whatever. I really did enjoy the season even if it was so ridiculously compressed that any story telling it offered was okay at best. But now? I'm kinda mad

He shape-shifted into a human and fucked a human, the child is therefore mostly human. This isn't hard to follow, it's pretty standard shape-shifter fare.

>twist

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IS THIS A NEW FORM OF DENIAL?

It was strongly hinted at. But the problem is that she is 50% evil. Literally evil essense. Yet she's just a normal person with super powers.

She should be half way between Human and Aku.

>both voiced by Tara Strong
pottery

>is 100% pure evil
>is the fairest and most bishonen fuccboi in all of Middle-Earth and seems normal aside from his former allegiance to Morgoth, lord of Darkness
wtf I hate Tolkien now

Why are you so mad?

It's not a plot twist. You're one of the same retards who told me this wouldn't happen when I was saying she was akus daughter in all the early threads

>Yet she's just a normal person with super powers
What superpowers

Didn't you know that humans are evil? Has television taught you nothing?

It was pretty fucking obvious. Why are people saying this was a plot twist?

Underrated post.

>"kinda" mad

1% evil
99% hot gas

how is it a plot twist, we knew she was the daughter of aku so of course something like this would happen

You could claim she was 1/7 evil of an equation of 1/2 human and 1/2 evil. After all, Aku's juice was enough to be split in 7 children, so how much would that be?

Idiots thought she was only metaphorically his daughter.

This. I was uncertain at first but when they established the Daughters of Aku could survive intense heat I figured that confirmed it. I was surprised how many Sup Forumsmrades lost their goddamned mind at what seemed like a foregone conclusion.

So 75% pure evil.

25% more evil than a normal human.

No he just dripped his evil cum into a goblet and she drank it.

Am i the only one who took the "daughters of Aku" line pretty much at face value in the show? Like right from the beginning i sorta figured Aku had something to do with the girls r if it wasn't direct; Aku being complacent with Jack still being alive was a bit of a downer on this, but i still figured he has something to do with the daughters of Aku.

The High Priestess even mentioned that Aku had visited them at least once in the past; it was pretty obvious he was somehow related to Ashi and the others.

When's the Scotsman?

She displayed quite a bit of super strength when she beat that army on her own. Like there were a weird amount of brute strength moments despite her very slender form.

Don't worry
She'll die

Lol same was this supposed to be a twist? I was assuming Aku fucked the leader of the cult.

I mean, Raven has grey skin and blue hair
That doesn't scream completely normal

And Ashi massacred an entire army on her own with strength no normal person should have.

Will Jack ever love someone who isn't Aku?

What is Aku's best reaction image?

She had the power of Gennedyphysics.

Not only that, but Trigon has transformation powers to look human. And Raven inherited that. If she embraces her demon self, she grows another set of eyes for instance.

She shares a team with a human who has green skin and changes into animals at will.

...and that's not normal either.
What's your point?

True, Genndy does like to exaggerate. But I'm still open to the idea that that sequence with Ashi pushing down a hole army down the mountain was foreshadowing to her demonic roots.

If i was to see the latter first, the former would look normal to me in comparison.

>>Looks human
>Side profile is a monkey
Ashi is just a light skinned black person

>Ashi really DID end up getting CASCA'D

BEFORE THE MIND HEALING WAS FINALIZED, I TORE OPEN A PASSAGE TO ELF ISLAND, AND FLUNG HIM ONTO A BOAT, WHERE MY HAITUS IS LAW. NOW THE FOOL SEEKS TO RETURN TO PAST ARTSTYLES, AND UNDO THE FUTURE THAT IS IDOLM@STER

Did the Chinkerbell outfit not give it away?

He's an evil shape shifting wizard. Realism isn't a priority

Didn't we go through a whole week of people saying "there's nothing unusual about that in the logic of the show", "Jack could have done the exact same thing", "stop being a manbaby about stronk females", etc.? I can see how people would have been thrown off the scent if they were thinking along those lines.

There were certain disagreements over that. I was on the side that supported that Ashi, for all we knew at the time, shouldn't really have been able to do something like that but still wasn't very bothered by it.

Even with the reveal making it more sensible, I still stand by my statements of it being acceptable within the shows logic

Ashi kind of has a bitch face which I find sexy as fuck

Particularly if kicking someone in the head.

The last 2 digits of your reply to this post are the odds that Ashi dies. Dub zeros means 100% odds.

Go.

Time to see

You guys are forgetting something extremely important

Ashi dies, killing her Aku powers to create a time portal

Jack has to use the time portal, and Ashi can't come because she has Aku and Aku can't exist in Jack's future

Now Jack has to decide

-Does he go back to the past to destroy Aku
or
-Does he go back to the past to save Ashi before she gets Aku'd

Jack has a difficult choice next week, lads.

Your genes aren't the only thing that determine who you are, haven't you played Metal Gear Solid?

rollin for mai waifu

They're so cute together I hope they both make it out alive.

fug

I can live with these odds

goddamn it user

Who is the Kazuhira "discount rates for apartheid states" Miller of Samurai Jack?

Me too. Hopefully these two get to go on awkward dork adventures after they ride off into the sunset.

>girl gets pregnant with demon jizz
>all children are female
Really activates your Ashis.

Really, it could go either way due to Genndyphysics. It makes for dubious foreshadowing if that's what it was intended to be.

>before she gets Aku'd
Ashi was "Aku'd" since birth, if he does go back to the past before she was transformed (which is what I assume you mean) he would have to distance himself from Ashi so Aku doesn't smell her once scaramouche tells Aku Jack lost his sword, or kill Aku before he can control Ashi.
But this has to be a bittersweet ending, so I assume they stay in the future alive and together, or Ashi dies somehow and Jack goes back to the past or stays in the future.

Sauron wasn't evil, he was just incredibly, incredibly autistic.

BBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

The children were probably just clones of the mother.

DIE DIE DIE

She's a genetic clone of her mother, made possible by Aku tar acting as a magic placeholder for sperm.

Or they're just, y'know, identical septuplets.

Man, Aku-sperm is POTENT.

>Does he go back to the past to save Ashi before she gets Aku'd
By preventing her from being born? Ashi is Aku. Aku is Ashi. They're one in the same.

>Every time Jacks gets with a girl it turns out to be Aku
This is why Jack lost all hope of losing his virginity

Guys, get ready for an AMBIGUOUS AS FUCK ENDING where the series just goes to a white screen when Jack enters the time portal, and its completely left up to the viewer to decide what happens after that

People will ask if Jack went back to the past to destroy Aku, or if he just went far back enough to save Ashi before she gets transformed.

Genndy will never answer.

All that bitching over Jack getting a love interest. And she's Aku. Again. Like always.

>Sauron wasn't evil, he was just incredibly, incredibly autistic.
Mouth of Sauron pls

I'm sorry I ever doubted you genndy

Episode 9 makes episodes 5-8 so much better

What OP is complaining about is not a big deal.

The worst parts of the episode were
1. Scaramoush just getting killed after all the set up that he would return

But more importantly

2. Pic related.
I mean really? He's just dead? It would have been better to just not bring him up. Because now that episode where he appeared has ZERO reason to exist. Why couldn't Jack use the time portal back then? Why?

Raven does not look like a normal human and cannot act like a normal human without shadow demon tentacles shooting out of her vagina and fucking shit up. Dumb comparison.

I agree that was a terrible reference to the guardian
"You can't use it yet Jack. Not yet"
WHAT WAS THE POINT?

Not gonna lie, Ashi begging Jack to kill her might be cliched, but by God it actually got me. Maybe it's just because I've really grown to like Jack and Ashi both as individual characters as well as a couple, but it still hurt. For a moment there I thought he would actually do it.

He said dubs ZEROES means 100%. I got 22%

Scaramouche contributed nothing of importance and needed to be killed episodes ago. He had no reason to last as long as he did.

Are spoiler tags just not a thing anymore?

Yes Alex, I'll take Questions that will NEVER BE ANSWERED for 500

Do you think they'll have to kill Ashi so no trace of Aku is left on Earth?

YouTube's layout already ruins any chance of going into an episode blind.

Why did Jack lie about there not being "a girl" in his childhood when he clearly had one?

Greg knocked Aku outta the ballpark last episode

Yeah the voice sounded much better and more like Mako this time

Because he does not consider a peck on the cheek as a child to have been a relationship?
Why even pretend to believe that, user?

He almost does, I think.

The fight taking place at that spot is significant.

Jack will kill Aku. Then as Aku lays dying, he'll remember. A flashback to him fighting the Guardian will remain. The guardian lays dying, and will explain how Jack is destined to use the time portal, and it doesn't matter if he dies or not. Aku will laugh.

End will be them using that Time portal of the Guardian's after it has been repaired.

Genndy mentioned that Mako's family came in to see Baldwin doing Aku's voice near the end of the series, and that there were some misty eyes. Frankly this ep's performance out of him might have done it.

Because Ashi meant 'a girl' in the sense of a girl like her, and the only thing he ever experienced romantically back home was a shy peck on the cheek as a kid of less than 10.

I don't know user, I think it was more gendy thinking "huh I've got this dangling plot thread that doesn't fit with the new ending I've made up so let's just show the portal and guy dead"

>being this mad