Scaramouche killed by Aku in annoyance

>Scaramouche killed by Aku in annoyance

Well that was disapointing. He's just too likable.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/xqabzq_quark-super-secret-secret-squirrel_shortfilms
youtube.com/watch?v=7fSbyULqT5A
mega.nz/#!1rAGWagT!ATz1T3LWYH7Jzox0xRCMZxl-PcMVonFKAbjq0F-50Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want him to snap my dick in half with those long fingers of his

The worst part is that he truly contributed to Jack's downfall by bringing Aku to Jack at that exact point in time.

Not as lame as retconning the guardian episode.

>Killed by Aku
You mean he blew up his own head the moment he realized he'd fucked up, right? Because Aku didn't kill him OP

I din't like him. His voice was annoying. I prefer Jack, Ashi, and the Scotsman.

>entire series is about Jack trying to disrupt the timeline and kill Aku in the past
>the timeline presented to the Guardian being disrupted is a 'retcon'
These two thoughts can't co-exist.
And neither of these things are even the most infuriating part.

>people's reactions make me think Ashi an hero'd
>finally get to watching it
>world's most obvious set-up for a BIG NO/sacrifice moment for the finale because heaven forbid jack accomplish something on his own strength of will
wish /I/ could go back to the past and smack Genndy in the face with a large mouth bass until he realizes this character was a shit idea

It was disappointing, but it was also funny. I mourn Scaramouche in the same I celebrated him.

By whippin' it out, babe.

I liked his death; it said a lot about Aku.
They dance together at the news that Jack has lost the sword, and they share a good laugh when they confront the Samurai. Scaramouche clearly has his boss in very high esteem. Not only out of fear; he seems to genuinely like Aku.
And Aku seems to retort said feelings of appreciation, otherwise he wouldn't have returned Scaramuche's body nor brought him along with him.
And despite it all, the moment Aku was pissed at him he killed with without even giving him a chance to explain himself.
That really settled the moment that reminded us what an awful evil bastard Aku really is.

This. If Aku had noticed he could control Ashi to defeat Jack before killing Scarascatman he might have spared him.

At least we got the dance scene with Aku and him. He might not be dead either.

>Jack saves the timeline
>Scaramouche returns in the future as #3 world famous pop star, no longer influenced by Aku

I'm ready

he sounds kinda like the quark from super secret squirrel

dailymotion.com/video/xqabzq_quark-super-secret-secret-squirrel_shortfilms

>killed by Aku in annoyance
It's what he does, babe.

As much as it pains me to say so, I hardly doubt we'll be getting an epilogue. Aku will die, maybe followed by Jack and/or Ashi and we'll get one final painting of a world without Aku or something like that with a THE END in the middle.

Dude, this was 100% not a surprise at all. Hell, when Aku shot him with that clothes beam, I mistook it for the death ray at first. Would've been perfectly in character for Aku.

you can't kill the rhythm, babe.

>Hell, when Aku shot him with that clothes beam, I mistook it for the death ray at first.
Same. I thought for sure he was just gonna kill him because he was in a good mood.

They can easily coexist. The Guardian's prophecy could be the past as it should've been before Aku fucked up causality by shitting Jack into the future. Jack returning to slay Aku would fulfill it.

>Not only out of fear; he seems to genuinely like Aku.

Well, he's artificial. So he's probably programmed to love Aku no matter what and see his mission to the end. That can include ignoring direct orders from Aku, like Aku's message telling everyone to go away.

It makes me wish the original series had a character like Scaramouche who popped up once or twice per season, so long as he wasn't overused.

This. Was anyone else MASSIVELY disappointed when the Guardian didnt show up? I'm not giving up hope until the finale, but what a cock block. Been waiting for that second fight for over a decade.

I dunno, he seems to have a personality of his own. He's very different from the regular bettlebots and such. The only other bot to have worked under Aku to ever display such emotions and personality was X-9, and he had his own opinions on Aku.

scotsman

I knew deed down that he was not really coming back. Genndy said they'd address him; that was a confirmation that he wouldn't show up for a rematch. If he did Genndy wouldn't have said shit about him; he's been pretty quiet about any plot points in interviews.

Sounds familiar...

I think he meant as an antagonist.

>build a robot
>make it gay
for what purpose?

Scotsman's not an antagonist, other than the first half of his debut ep. Having a recurring antag would have been nice.

aku

>Willing cumdumpster that can also kill

Whoever beat him must have been a bad motherfucker. Like, plothole kinda strong.

>Scaramouche
>gay

Someone's insecure about their sexuality

Who didn't see that coming? Aku has done stuff like that before.

That would be Aku, he's canonically impervious to anything but jacks sword.

That's not what recurring means. At least not in this context.

Aku Beat the Guadian

Aku did it personally

Yeah, Aku is pretty strong

>likeable character gonna be killed off because of something deemed more important than them
Like how Aku is probably gonna be killed by the power of love or some bullshit like that

Shame, he looks so nice in that shot. I wish they would've at least had one more fight

Demongo would have been the obvious choice for a recurring henchman, but it never came to be.

Goddamn, are you being obtuse on purpose?

Ashi breaks free from her aku jism prism long enough to knock the sword away, jack does stab time, the end

Wasn't that worth the weight

Thats kinda bullshit. The Guardian seemed like he was kind of on the outside of things. I don't believe Aku would have the ability. That would be like Sauron killing Tom Bombadil.

no

Demongo would be a way better character if his voice wasn't so fucking annoying

I'm more leaning towards the idea of Ashi committing sudoku to free herself from Aku and deal the final blow to him since he could easily resurface from her if he ever died.

>Aku gave him actual pants too with the magic beam

What is he, some kind of a prude?

>actually killing off ashi
doubt genndy has the balls to off his scrappy

>my headcanon
Well, sucks to be you, because nothing sort of a god or Jack's sword can kill Aku. The Guardian would have stood no chance in a fight.

>Give the Guardian the sword
>he fights aku

There just ended the show like 15 years ago.

>getting the Guardian to move out of the portal

Good luck with that.

Jack with the sword could only piss the Guardian off. I'm not saying the Guardian could defeat Aku but he seemed like a godly being himself. Like his purpose made him immortal. You cunt

Jack's sword is literally the only weapon capable of Harming Aku. Any other weapon Aku just toys with its wielder before defeating them.

Plus, aku had been scared off by godly powers earlier in the series. I had assumed the three monsters and the crystal itself were powerful enough to keep Aku away, but I guess not.

something I never got was the scotsman's sword. I mean his sword was powered by the celtic gods, he even came back as a ghost because of it's magic. Shouldn't that be enough to harm aku?

No, watch the birth of evil again.

He could only piss the Guardian off because he never touched him with it. The Guardian blocked every attack; the sword could very clearly hurt him; otherwise he wouldn't have bothered to block. We don't know the nature of the Guardian, so assuming he's godly just because he was old, immortal and glowed, while understandable, is still not any sort of evidence.

I'm feeling butthurt about this new episode and I don't even know why. I thought the final shot was brilliant but the anticlimax made it feel so sour. This is the first time this season I've been disappointed, even though I kind of *know* the episode was good. Does anyone else feel this way?

Aku is the purest concentration of darkness. You need a sword forced by the gods themselves to counterbalance that. Slapping some runes on a sword to channel sacred power isn't going to cut him.

well I understand that the celtic gods aren't the ones who fought the evil blob that created aku, or the ones that made the sword, but they'd still be gods. In that one episode where jack gets the 3 gems it explains that there were many different gods who came to be after the titans got devoured, so surely the celtic gods could dgive it enough god magic to harm aku

Because there's one episode left and time that could have been spent actually building up to Aku shit or Jack's internal turmoil was spent on Poochie.

>Poochie
Are you trying to be the new Shaggifag?

No idea what that is.
It's an apt comparison, minus the fact Ashi isn't ironic.

>You cunt
And just like that...you lose the argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=7fSbyULqT5A

No, it's not. Poochie was meant to parody "radical" characters that came out of nowhere with no real explanation and made the entire show about them.
Ashi has a well defined backstory, has her own character arc and the story is still about Jack's journey.
You're objectively wrong.

Someone please give me a mega link
I don't want to be spoiled

Open wide, user.
mega.nz/#!1rAGWagT!ATz1T3LWYH7Jzox0xRCMZxl-PcMVonFKAbjq0F-50Zo

Aku mightn't have even had to fight the Guardian, maybe just quickly smashing the portal would be the death of him

you are a good man

He DID bet his life on it. He sealed his own fate.

>Character is perceived to be gay
>"Haha you must be insecure or something!"

Episode 10 spoilers.

Unspoil at own risk. No, i'm not posting credentials

Jack gets his original sword back from ghost Scotsman, uses it to defeat Aku. Ashi starts dying. She creates a time portal before the final blow is struck. Jack does indeed go to the past, but instead of going back to his childhood, he goes back 2 hours and kills Aku at his base, saving Ashi. Scaramouch is also conveniently saved

>and made the entire show about them
>jack spends more time on whether he wants to plow her or not than the personal demon that's been festering in him for five decades
Really Primes My Pistachios

That was literally one episode.
The rest of the season was Jack reflecting on and being tormented by his failure to kill said personal demon.

why did I read that

fuck you if its true

That sounds stupid as fuck desu

>Jack does indeed go to the past, but instead of going back to his childhood, he goes back 2 hours

If this happens, i'm killing myself.

Really? Because I seem to remember far more chimpface and far less... much else, really, minus his magic boat ride and the three eps prior to the unmasking of chimpface.

>tfw I realise that Scaramouche was objectively right as Jack had indeed never found his original sword
AKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You people are stupid

>We didn't get a final chase after the sword scenario like many expected
>Aku and Jack only meet by contrived coincidence
>Jack looses by more contrived coincidence
I mean, Aku just sorta winging it fits his character very well but for what's meant to be the finale, it feels very lackluster.

It almost makes Jack's redemption arc near pointless since after everything they went through Aku shows up, again by more chance then anything, and after realizing some new information he never knew just goes "Uhh, yeah sure lets go with that" and then ruins everything. This would be fine, and again in character, but considering how Jack centric the season was with Aku barely even being involved, it just feels...dumb.

but Scaramouch said it was the "ONE" thing in the entire universe that could destroy Aku

If there is more than one sword, that is objectively wrong.

Scaramouche only works on the level that he's a parody of a parody of a shitty character. Lot of annoyance before you reach that realization though.

Everytime Jack starts to win against Aku, Aku just turns into a bat or something and fucks off. So for the finale battle, I think Ashi is going to do something that prevents Aku from running away, allowing Jack to finally kill him.

Because you are fixated on finding something to bitch about.

Except he DOES have the original sword. The second sword IS the original. They made it very clear that the sword "left" him via weird spiritual magic.

>mfw Jack dropped his fathers soul down a hole

aku is literally impervious to everything in the entire universe except for jack's sword

Guys, get ready for an AMBIGUOUS AS FUCK ENDING where the series just goes to a white screen when Jack enters the time portal, and its completely left up to the viewer to decide what happens after that

People will ask if Jack went back to the past to destroy Aku, or if he just went far back enough to save Ashi before she gets transformed.

Genndy will never answer.

>LE EBIN SINGING ROBIT SO FUNNEH xDD
He overstayed his welcome

he can be damaged by magic. The elemental protectors in that one mobster episode harmed him.

He was a literal plot device.

>He was a literal plot device.

>devce

Saving this to see if it's accurate when the episode airs next Saturday.

aku is all about sudden death this season

killed the scotsman in a flash too

really gives a bit more gravity to the way hes fucking with jack right now.

Aku dont fuck around, for anybody but jack

I thought of this scenario earlier, if it ends up being what actually happens I will be eternally mad