How did dexter get away with murdering people for 8 seasons?

how did dexter get away with murdering people for 8 seasons?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CmWTG6GU22A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White privilege

Why didn't he kiss his sis?

harry's code and his intimate knowledge of forensics

My favorite is the episode where the Cuban boy sees him, tells the police I saw the man that saved me. They bring in a sketch artist and Dexter is losing his shit all episode. At the end they call him in to see the drawing and it’s Jesus, the smile on Dexters face is amazing.

I think she was otw to tell him she wanted to bang but that's when she saw him stab the guy at that abandoned church iirc

Literally dumb luck

*nurses you back to health from the jaws of cancer*
And then Michael C Hall divorced her. What a fucking sociopath. Fitting that he plays Dexter. I like him as an actor still. Wonder why he fell into obscurity.

Show went to shit when they killed Doakes off

typecasted?

>Show went to shit when they killed Doakes off

shut up cunt

there's an awkward interview on youtube where she breaks into tears talking about the relationship while dexters actor has the blankest expression ever

Doakes got murdered, Quinn dropped it cause Dexter killed Robocop for him and Batista never caught on. Goes without saying LaGuerta was a dumb bitch.

>Quinn dropped it cause Dexter killed Robocop

I always felt this was a bit weird. Quinn hires a guy to follow Dexter, and Dexter kills him. Quinn finds the body and blood falls on his shoe and he doesn't report it, incriminating him - yet Dexter spoofs the blood report declaring Quinn innocent and Quinn just drops it?

Quinn knows the man who was murdered was hired by him to follow Dexter, he's knows it was his blood on his shoes, and he knows Dexter is changed the report to be someone elsea blood and he just....gives up?

>Wonder why he fell into obscurity

Plot armor

Show ended when Doakes died

I'm still in shock that someone saw this and said "This is acceptable. The world should see this."

arent they trying to do another season of dexter?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CmWTG6GU22A

There were a million dropped plot points. The whole interning lab tech / serial killer obsession (which happened twice) was supposed to have been a later subplot that lead to a cult that was obsessed with Dexter. Instead, the intern was just shot in the head by the Russian crime boss whose arc was cut short when Stephenson wanted to leave the show due to another opportunity. They must have set up "the next Doakes" three times that I can think of. What a shitshow.

Unless the premise is that everything after season 4 was a psychotic break that Dexter had after Rita's murder, there's no way to bring the show back in a way anyone would want to see. The retard sent his kid off with another killer who couldn't even keep him safe from a fucking treadmill.

Wouldn't you just drop it? You think your coworker might be a psychopath murderer and even the guy you send to follow him ends up dead. Then he makes evidence disappear because he can.

I wouldn't even think about it ever again.

Quinn's entire character arc over the show is bullshit. He's in it for 3 times as much as Doakes but is half the character.

In S3 he does nothing but be shady and take part in the dumb Internal Affairs filler plot. Then in S4 he continues to be shady and fucks the journalist that turns out to be Trinity's daughter and gives her leaks.

S5, you already covered, they try and make him into a pseudo Doakes. S6 is where shit really gets off the rails. He's in love with Debra but she leaves him so he spends the entire season a drunken mess with bed-hair, fucking strippers and smoking weed with Angel.

S7 he falls in love with the Ukranian prostitute? And just has more filler plot. Then in S8 he starts fucking Angels sister and thats it. Thats his entire character arc, he starts off shady, has sex with various women, finds out his co worker is a serial killer but doesn't give a shit and just fades away.

>dexter never boned his sister

oh but he did...
;)

Doakes was essential. Dexter needed someone who was always on his tail, who he couldn't trick or outsmart. After Doakes dies Dexter is just an unstoppable genius in a world of morons and theres no tension of him getting found out. It reminds me of how Death Note went downhill after L died, genius criminals need a worthy opponent that at least has some chance of stopping them.

>OP can't manage to kill people and get away with it for 8 years

>sit through six seasons of this shit show just for the NBR incest subplot
>it ends up being like two episodes and never goes anywhere
Fuck this show.

One of the showrunners must have really hated Carpenter because they waited until the divorce to suddenly make Deb fall in love with her brother.

Look at the top his head

Someone finally said it. The amount of potential trials he leaves is staggering.

If he was just going about killing people vigilante style and disposing of them quickly and efficiently as possible but he would often kill people in ritualistic manners that would involve lots of equipment, kidnap, time and specific locations.