Series introduces a stereotypical "dumb blonde" character

>Series introduces a stereotypical "dumb blonde" character
>Shitstorm ensues because the character is apparently offensive to the mentally impaired
>Character is never seen again except for cameos

Any other over-reactions over cartoons you can think of, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1066144
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not cartoons, but that time Genndy did a Luke Cage comic, and everyone got pissed it was drawn in his fucking style because they thought it was racist.

Die you degenerate Barneyfag

Here he comes.

Literally fucking kill yourself

YOU FOOL, DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE?

And reported. See ya.

>Any other over-reactions over cartoons you can think of, Sup Forums?

This right here

MODS!

>there are people pathetic enough to impersonate barneyfag

>Autistic Canadian can't move past a pastel colored horse

ayo hol up

you need to fucking die

QUICK BEFORE MODS GET HERE

Slice of Life sucked.

Their shit's still not allowed outside of containment, and unless the mods decide to change their stance on it, I won't either.

True.

Every single Barney episode sucked ass. This is common knowledge.

Griffins suck

One day they'll repeal GR15.

One day. . .

Reminder that announcing your reports is also bannable, retard. Just warning you.

parts of it sucked. others were meh.
at least they didnt make scratch talk.

It was all shit. But I'm not surprised at all.

Yes.
Just read all these responses.

CMC episodes suck.

Because of course barneyfag is Canadian, day of the rake when?

Yesterdays episode was actually rather good
Best of season 7 so far

>he thinks mods still give a fuck about GR 15

With all the butthurt generated by Genndy in the past year you would think he was a serial ass rapist or professional child candy thief.

Isn't it ironic how he calls watchers of the show barneyfag but everyone calls him barneyfag without execption?

True season 7 is pretty weak now it really going to be up to either season 3 or season 7 being the worst one

Babs Seed is a treasure and you know it.
>dat song

RA RA RASPUTIN

LOVER OF THE RUSSIAN QUEEN

Why do you think the containment board still exists?
Fuck, even when mods claimed they don't care about /qa/ they still deleted most of the /mlpol/ spam there.

It exists because it has its own distinct culture now and if you removed it they would not fit in here.

it was awesome seeing the butt hurt of all redditers and underage bans

Dress horse > Book Horse > Top Cunt > Appul > Ponk > Discords cock sock

prove me wrong

>tfw I just got back from mother's day dinner and this is the first thread I see

>evil bully
>she actually has a sad home life let's try and reach out to her
Fraid not fampai. That episode is boring in any show.

>dress horse best horse
my nigga

Not bad but

Sun butt > Dress Horse

Again, Barney is never good, so it shouldn't be surprised.

They might be able to coexist without the rule.

Dress Horse>Yellow Horse>Book Horse>Blue Cunt>Ponk>Background Horse

I want to cum inside Rainbow Dash's mom!

lel

>not yellow sunbutt

What will /mlp/ do when the show eventually ends?

Fuck off vendettafag, stop harassing me
derpibooru.org/1066144

Barneyfags go to

>just 6 off
nice try OP

Move onto something else that is equally autistic

Barney = shit.
That's all you need.

the board is already dead. everything since 2015 has just been mr bones wild ride.

You should have just REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ponk > Autist > Hick > Top Cunt > Dress Horse > Discord's cock sock

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Did you do anything with your mommy today?

come here

If I'm gonna risk a ban, it's gonna be over an actual horse from the show thank you very much

tho Sunset is cute too

Have you fucked any dogs lately? Would you say they're better or worse lays than horses?

That's only because back then they couldn't find anything else to call me so they just used what I called them.

If your mother knew about how you're so obsessed with harassing people on the internet, I don't think she'd be too pleased with you.

Generation 4.5,Generation 5, Kemono Friends II

Dress horse > Ponk > Derpy > background horse = the horse formerly known as pushover > Black Hole Sue > anyone not mentioned > Twiggles > P O W E R G A P > Rembo

I think we're gonna have to agree to disagree then, just like on the order of the non-dress horses

>That's only because back then they couldn't find anything else to call me
What about dogfucker?

>inb4 this thread is just a test and the mids are just watching it play out, just to see how a pony thread would make Sup Forums react

Does yours know about what you're doing?

Too bad your mom wasn't around to teach you not to harass people on the internet, but the lust for nigger cock was just too strong

They've done this test hundreds of times them.

It definitely won't play out properly, especially with how the current state of moderation is.

How can she be a blonde when she's covered with grey fur? Isn't it more insulting to old people with Alzheimer's?

>the goyim know

>tfw the propogation of GR15 fuels hatred of ponies more than the other way around