What did Disney mean by this?

What did Disney mean by this?

THIS IS THE FIRST CONSIRACRY THEORY I BBELIEVE HHOLY SHIT

I LOVE PORGS

He deserves it for getting excited about a ps4

based cat

this is why kanye doesn't smile/open his mouth in photos

Porgs are exactly the role model the Disneyist-Marxist Agenda wants White Men to have. Bloated, harmless little creatures filled with Soy Sauce. Living a meaningless life playing with shiny objects like Light sabers that get tossed in their path.

This is the ideal. That's why Porgs are being pushed as "cute" "cool" and "dope"

Owning a cat isn't so bad when you also own a dog, but his dog is one of those faggoty midget ones that single women in their 40s own.

The numan of the future will resemble a porg.

what does chewie represent?

niggers

The Bogdanoffs

man you hav eno life

>>needing a big dog to prove masculinity
>>needing a big dog because he has a little dog in his pants.

My lord the dubs in here.

FUCK I'm out of weed.

weed is for losers and spics

Define "loser".

someone that has never sucked the girlmilk from a delicious feminine penis

fag

This hits too close to home. One of my cousins is showing signs of becoming a full-on /soy/ manchild. How do I convert him back?!?

I'm kind of hispanic. I'm cool with weed being for me. I've won a few contests. I once one an entire day at a water park because the clerks gave me the incorrect amount of change. To me, that's a win.

>92389044
Buy him a braphog hooker

Buy him a braphog hooker

(you)

YEEZUS O. CHRIST WINS AGAIN

what's the next word for men that are not us?
how it went? hipsters, cucks, manchildren, soyboys, i'm sure i'm missing something.

ive had like 15 cats over my lifetime i've never seen this happen lmao. I wonder if he was doing some kind of unbearable screeching

Numales. You missed numales.

Wow, that's some EXCELLENT 'right wing' strawmanning. I'm certainly convinced and I'm totally sure all these people who are literally here all day every day think that you are an annoying right winger. And yes, the meta-level of which even this is 'supposed' to be obvious! Brilliant! And might I just say that I am thoroughly bothered and trolled. I did not at all see your forced memes the second you began it and most surely my heart sank in despair as you continued with it. "Soy!" Why I oughta!...

I will murder Wil Wheaton in my lifetime.

The level of passive-aggressive soyness in this post, holy shit.

>Disneyist-Marxist
Wow, the world's biggest media company is Marxist?

the age of man is over, the age of nu-males is now

I honestly wish I had it in me to be this excited about anything

Same. Especially over something as dumb as a games console.

>soyim

Are cats the natural enemy of soyboys?

>implying it isn't marxist

wew lad