Here you are emperor piggu

>Here you are emperor piggu
>That will be 300 dorra Gaijin, now leave

>And good day to you, ping pong

Why are gooks allowed to be openly racist but whities just having pride of their culture is frowned upon?

you want some wet towels befol you GO?

Maybe because these "whiteys" are called racist by those in their own country?

Will this suffice?

Jiro may be a scammer but does Sup Forums unironically not enjoy some great reasonably prized sushi?

I'm not sure if it's about being contrarian or reactionary but high quality sushi (and maki and shashimi) is some of the best shit you can have. I'm not saying I don't love steak or lasagna but sushi is also fucking good.

Who does this remind me of

It wasn't until I stopped and realized all I wanted to do was eat raw sushi on rice that how stupidly overpriced it is.

Two tuna sushi things (no idea what to call them, a slice of fish on rice) around where I live is 5 bucks per pair.

I ordered a bowl of fancy udon seafood ramen for 15 dollars. It was a mountain of noodles in an enormous bowl of delicious broth, with a whole big ass prawn, a bunch of muscles, some oysters, a bunch of octopus, a bunch of slices of that fish cake stuff, a bunch of shrimp, lots of vegetables, seaweed, and a side of salad.

There is a 9 dollar version which I can't finish either, that can also be chicken and beef.

Why the shit are people paying so much for so little? I know there is a place in the city that sells the same thing for 2.25 per pair, which seems way more reasonable. But still, it's sliced tuna on some rice. C'mon.

Shut the fuck up. It's raw fish on rice. There's nothing special about it, and only retards pay so much for it.

manwithnotaste.jpg

Trump would ask for his fish well-done.

>I had an amazing time, really it was just... I love Juri! I have to say I wasn't expecting much going in there, but wow, I was blown away, let me tell you that folks.

fucking hell whites are the true subhumans

not gonna lie, I love the all you can eat sushi place by my house. real sushi is great but all you can eat sushi is a hilarious display of gluttony

I doubt Trump would like sushi, the guy has the tastebuds of a child

yea, imagine being stupid enough to cook your seafood

I would eat Sushi everyday if I could, but preparing the rice is a pain. I just eat raw Salmon almost everyday and feel the same joy.

so cooking sushi somehow magically changes the fact that worms has been in it?

kek

I thought the Japanese were very open about their disgust for blacks and gaijin hawaiians

They are but they know what happened the last time they got a bit uppity with an American president

Its well documented trumps favorite food is golf

Nah, he'd just leave it on his plate and get KFC instead.

looks delicious.

They are. See how they're all making an effort to avoid seeing the nigger?

Unagi rolls all day babee

Oh the absolute STATE of America

Well, there's other customers there.

>when dark man leave you wash seats twice

Thought it was the one where they serve the frog legs or something with the frog still alive at first

>30000 nippon dollahs

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

this and tuna maki are my absolute favorite thing to eat.

Dosdte BAKA gaijin? No serve KETCHUP here. URUSAI desu!

Dumb frog poster

>be asian

what's a poop fan?

They mean the bathroom fan.

It's a fan in the toilet to spread the smell throughout the house to distract predators. Don't tell me you don't have one?

A quick and humane killing and a clean and skillful prep. I don't think you would like videos of how the shit on your plate is killed and pulled apart.

this list is almost accurate accept there is no such thing as proud asian parents.

No grammar rules in that fooking house eh?

Chinese doesn't have grammar and has only very simple word construction, so for example "poop fan" is the best approximation they can make to "bathroom extractor fan"

>maki

It kills them at least

Wait a minute, that cook...

>order the famous Jiro sushi
>rice is vinegary as fuck
>ask Jiro for a glass of water to get it down
>he looks at me as if I were a pregnant Chinese woman at Nanking
>I hastily put my wallet and valuables on the table and leave

>music is allow if relate to study
>24 hour chill hip hop beats for studying/gaming

I had an asian friend like this, we stopped being friends after I was kicked out of high school. Guess I know why.