Why is disney allowed to be a monopoly?

why is disney allowed to be a monopoly?

>disney a good boy. he made all my favourite animated movies when I grew up now he's making all my favourite superhero moves
that's why, OP

government corruption

Because (((they))) run it now.

Walt would be disgusted.

Monopoly? How so?

Cause they are some of the best in the business at lobbying and bribing.

Suddenly, Disney being an anti-semite makes so much sense now.
He knew what what come to be.

because everyone else is really bad at trying to be one

They all did. we we're all forewarned about jews by Disney, Ford, even Benjamin Franklin, and history itself, but we didn't listen, because we didn't want another world war II. In some ways, we deserve this.

General Patton too.

because america is an oligarchy

Disney being a monopoly isn't so bad if you're not a manchild who is too concerned with watching TV/movies.

don't have a brainlet small enough to do justice to this mind fart

Yet you replied, manchild.

he was so close lads

because you touch yourself at night

If you sign up for capitalism, take the good with the bad. Doesn’t matter if it’s good or bad, it’s too late to go back. No one can stop it.

>bluur durr multibillion dollar transnational conglomerate with enormous political clout down to the municipal level and top level control over almost every media outlet in the country, what could go wrong
how do retards like you not forget to breathe?

how is disney a monopoly?

How does Disney get special exemptions to lengthen their copyright on Mickey anyway? Like what crap did the courts use as explanation?

Churchill as well.
>The part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistic Jews ... is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from Jewish leaders ... The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in (Hungary and Germany, especially Bavaria).
>Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing. The fact that in many cases Jewish interests and Jewish places of worship are excepted by the Bolsheviks from their universal hostility has tended more and more to associate the Jewish race in Russia with the villainies which are now being perpetrated”.

I've been reading Mine Kampf. Everything that Hitler says needs to happen for people to want to become nationalists has been kept from them. Society needs to be stable and people need to have decent upbringings without their parents fighting constantly. Kids need to be allowed to be grateful for things to be grateful to their ancestors and nation. Currently all of culture is poised against those impulses. From a very young age children are taught to hate authority and history as well as the acts of reading and learning.

I really don't know if anything less than taking down the internet for good will fix any of this. It'll certainly take longer than any of us will live.

Because film is dying.

It's like one company having a monopoly on print media right now. Or one company having a monopoly on horse breeding. Or a company having a monopoly on ocean travel.

Entertainment has diversified so much that one company literally can't have a monopoly.

jee, I wonder who is behind disney...

>monopoly
i wish people knew what words meant before they used them

But they aren't.

Hey Heavyweights rules.

they did it via Legislation, not Court decision
buying, bribing and controlling politicians, in the Good Old Capitalistic Way.

oh yeah sorry reddit, forgot you were here.
let's just wait until Disney owns all media, then we can call attention to it

that sounds like a good plan

Disney is barely a drop in the bucket compared to ISPs.

>allowed
Satan doesnt need permission

Trump and Bob Iger are buddy buddies

Only power is what matters...Há há!

>monopoly; exclusive control of a certain market
>there are currently 186 movie studios, 21 animation stuidos, 313 different theme park providers
>exclusive
i sure wish people would know what words mean before they use them

nice autism. I already stated I know it's not a monopoly per the dictionary definition. yet here you are, posting this, for no other reason I can assume but appear smart to faceless anons on the internet. absolutely pathetic.

>186 movie studios, 21 animation stuidos
and how many of those are literally who's?

What are they a monopoly of you fucking moron?

Owning film rights isn't the same as trying to be the only ISP in the united states.