Post villains that should be pushed more

Post villains that should be pushed more.

Literally any of Iron Man's rogues gallery or Wonder Woman's rogues gallery that isnt named Cheetah, Ares or Circe

also pic related

When was the last time he was used?

Iron Man's rogue gallery needs a solid revamp before being pushed.

right now is on teen titans
I think he was in the villains invasion on secret empire totally underused as some cheap filler villain, same as graviton

Last time I remember seeing him was Bendis' Moon Knight.

I don't really think filler villain/crowd scene usage counts.

what's the leader been up to?

last I saw him he was gambling at Black Bolt's Quiet Room club

Thats the only thing coming to mind aswell. He was also in Daken's solo book might have been around the same time.

He's in the newest iteration of the Intelligencia in Monsters Unleashed.

All of Hulk's rogues, really. They're really cool, but never get any love.
>Leader
>Abomination
>UFoes
>Wendigo

Leader alone should be on a much higher villain status level.

This too. Iron Man has some underrated villains, they just need more exposure.

Marvel is horrendous at pushing their villains. They're obsessed with using the same ones nowadays, or just having heroes fight.

Anyone else miss when Flag Smasher was a high end terrorist that was categorized as a world government threat?

I don't think anyone knows how to write groups like Ultimatum anymore.

There are a few Spider-Man villains that I'd love to see again but...Slott would just ruin it.

Conversely; I have always hated Carnage, so I'd love to see Slott write a plodding 8~12 month storyline that never reaches a satisfying conclusion with him.

UFoes are jobbing it up with the wreaking crew
Ghost is a pretty cool Ironman "villain" he had a lot of play not too long ago

>Leader alone should be on a much higher villain status level.
Thank you!!! He really should be pushed to a more general Marvel threat like they did with Norman in Dark Reign.

Spencer had Flag-Smasher holding a US senator hostage not that long ago in Captain America.

The problem with several Iron Man villains is how many of them are guys in powered armor that isn't as good as Tony's.

I want I just want the Hulk family back

Iron Man's rogues are all shit except for Ghost

it's always some fuck in a discount suit who jobs and dies and is never seen again

nobody gives a shit about fucking whizzer or titanium man or any of this fucking nonsense

Hulk's rogues are pushed though
>Iron Man in Civil War 2
>Dr. Strange in 2 ongoings
>Hawkguy in Occupy Avengers

I miss him too.

Been a while since she was in a comic.

Reminder that the Leader has canonically cured death

King Shark is being used right now though.

Molecule Man.

The world has gone Hydra and Swarm is nowhere to be seen. It's a travesty

He is made of BEES

As much as "Nazi made of BEES" is really the best thing ever, I don't think he fits the MU, or at least the stories they put him in.

Commander Blanx

She became a Kate Bishop villain.
Him and his daughter were in superior foes.

I miss these guys
Also

What a disappointment that she got reduced to being Kate Bishop's enemy.

it's humiliating, like getting demoted at work.

Yeah, it's been awile, but he's pretty cool in Fall of the Hulks, iirc. I like his EMH episodes as well. He looks like he'd be fun to draw, too.

>UFoes [sic] are jobbing it up with the wreaking crew

I WISH U-foes were used as prominently as jobbers like the Wrecking Crew are.

It's kinda weird how they've become to go-to guys when you need a powerful villain to job at the beginning of an issue. I miss the old day when the Wrecker was so powerful that you had an entire issue devoted to him just going through the city wrecking shit until Thor barely defeated him at the end of the story.

I don't know, Leader's a character who largely works as a villain for the Hulk because the brawn over brains dynamic. He's pretty dull once he's just an evil scientist.

I'm actually kinda surprised that Thompson hasn't used her yet.

Well to be fair, her schtick is pretty awful.

General Immortus and the other original Brotherhood of evil members they dont get much respect other then Brain and Mallah who are top tier as well

also Garguax would have been cool on the cartoon