twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WRONG SIDE WOMAN

WRONG SIDE

This better?

Yep

Boobs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>butt

They both look enormous there

is this a cheesecake thread?

I should really hate this design but the idea of her going full THICC when she's older is too damn hilarious.

got the source on that, reverse search give me nothing

Skeletitties

>Skeletitties
she actually has skin i think only her arms and legs are actually skeletons.

Is this the Gaz thread or the cheesecake thread?

Her feet are becoming hooves.

WHY NOT BOTH?

i think cheesecake would be better since you can post gaz and other characters.

Those are boots user.

Is there a difference on Sup Forums?

But (teehee) she can't fart with her boobs.

The hoof like feet are wearing boots, yes.

Bigdad has been going downhill in quality for a while. Sucks desu

Go be gay somewhere else, user.

Actually I'm Jewish on my mother's side.

W-what are you doing me!? I am feeling things that are very un-Irken happening to me. C-cease this a-at once s-sister of the D-Dib-monkey! I d-don't know what Mind Powers Y-you are using, b-b-but they shall not work on ZIM!

how naive and childish

He was lying in this anyway

Even if he were serious here, boobs are IMPROVEMENTS to asses when it comes to sex characteristics. You are saying you would rather use an outhouse over a watercloset.

BigDad
This is the most accurate fetishized depiction of Gaz BigDad has drawn

Want more

k.

>Watercloset

keep it up user you're doing god's work

Kind of cutting it close here.

e-hentai.org/g/798755/510921510f/?p=1

Merry fucking christmas you freaks.

-L

Change the hair color to the proper purple its suppose to be and is my ideal Adult Gaz body.

Bigdad I used draw under the persona Darnact?

That's rad.

>changing a character to the point they look nothing like they are supposed to look

>taking a character whose body was basically a collection of sticks on a small rectangle with a giant cube head and adapting their design into something actually capable of stimulating arousal in a non-autist for the purpose of pinup fan art

Wow, yeah, what utter madness.

I agree that the only way to make Gaz sexy is to go off model on how she looks in the show, but some if the more recent Bigdad art does make her feel like a soulless copy of the original. He had a good balance but lost it somewhat along the way.

I wouldn't say "soulless", more so separate. At this point the character has evolved so much it's practically Gaz in all but name. It gained a "soul" of it's own, ironically enough.

?

>EVEN WHITE BOYS GOTTA SHOUT
What does that even mean?

>Claims he likes it THICC
>Later on ends up doing this to Ashi
Sending mixed signals right there

The black man rapping considers white people to be so unappreciative of the fine ass, that it takes an extreme to provoke any reaction.
Thus, he is stating "The ass is so fat/thick/fine that even white men would shout at it".

I like the titty monster Gaz but I'm still more fond of her adult design with more modest proportions

Almost every fictional girl I like gets hit by the THICC meme. Hex maniac, Filia. Just fucking kill me

>Filia
Skullgirls Filia?
Because she's canon chubby, you know. That's not a meme, that's her actual design.

Why would you shout at an ass?

To call the attention of its owner

Guess I'll keep this thread alive with more Gaz.

For me it's Tittymonster>>Normal>>Stortstack with Gaz

I feel like Tittymonster Gaz had more personality.

I wasn't a fan of that fanart at first. But now, I thought up of a good "Cavewoman/Amazon Gaz" AU story thanks to it.

"Come here and conquer THESE planets Space Boy"

I mean, in context in makes sense. For decades, whites having a big ass was considered a bad thing. Girls even used it as an insult. It's only VERY recently where that seems to have faded out and people have learn to appreciate all of a woman's assets.

This is good.

One thing I noticed about Bigdad's Gaz as that he never once references her love of pigs.

2B Gaz

Well, All out of thicc. See you all another time.

Here's some kawaii uguu Gaz

You are a man of refined taste.

This is how Gaz should look when she's older, literally perfect.

Pleb.

Might as well post some non-Gaz cheesecake.

I never liked Gaz as a kid.All these people saying they had a crush on her I don't understand. To me she just felt like a generic "dark, emotionless" character.

I do like her personality in the comics though, where she's more like an actual sister to Dib mixed in with her pessimistic personality from the show. If she had that personality from day 1, maybe I'd understand why all these people crushed on her as kids.

>When the artist finally starts shading
>When the artists chooses the shittiest way to shade shit and ruins the coloring of all his pictures

Rip

Some people like dark and emotionless though. It's like Tsundere and the Ice Queen, the appeal is to humanize them and see if you can soften them up. I do agree that she's much better in the comics though.

the shading is kinda of alright but i do miss the tan lines in the top pictures.

Those delicious tanlines were fucking murdered.

tanlines are still there they're just way less visible, unshaded version is better

Don't fight it Zimzam.
Just let nature take its course.

She also had actual feet.

>muh detention animay

Its a pretty good manga

Yeah but they are almost not visible at all, its still pretty great though.

My preference for adult Gaz is
Tittymonster>Tall lanky Gaz>>>>>>>shortstack
She really doesn't feel like she'd grow up to be a shortstack to me and I wish Bigdad would go back to his old design, even that one flat pic he did of her was better than his current design

this drawing makes me angry.

None of these designs are even close to the style of the show anyway, and what the creator would do.