The French need to be nuked: the movie

The French need to be nuked: the movie

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/215083727/description
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is this and why do you hate it so much?

Holy crap you need to chill.

I want to fuck that snake

snakes being degenerates

>that sexy snek

God bless the French.

Thought this was a Viper spin-off movie from Kung Fu Panda from the thumbnail.

Other than one of the snakes having emo hair, why do you have it? Or why is it implying France deserves the old nuclear treatment?

I don't know what this is and I don't know why you're shitting your diapers over it but that fucking scorpion has antennae and scorpions do not have fucking antennae.

it's on netflix,

Snakes are not for sexual you French fries

there are a few more

they like dancing

Snakes ARE for sexual

my nigga

OP needs to take a nap: the thread.

[s-å-g-é]

>topic about snek.
>posts human in costume.

I wanna fuck that snek.

Fine

thicc snekk

damn, totally wanted to make a thread about this

Why does that snake have hair?

Some of the dancing snake animation is pretty cool

So long as we leave Ankama out of it, I completely agree.

Oh crap, OP. I literally bust finished watching this movie half an hour ago.

But anyway, kind of a dissappointment. Animation was really nice, I'll give it that, and the novelty of snake protagonists made me watch it all the way. Besides the scorpions, the characters all had nice, colorful designs.

Saddly, the whole story is a mess. It had a direction but with no theme or message to flesh it out. The worst part is there is no real character development, no broken status quo and no clear idea of how things turned out in the end for the main protagonsists.

Also, this whole sequence was...strange

I'm still doing fanart of it anyway.

wow.

>snake with hair

That scorpion have buzz lightyear's face.

its a wig. he wears it because wanted to be a snowflake. he loses it pretty soon though

Plot twist: it's a wig the character only wears for 6 minutes, then is lost and never worn again.

i liked it. slow and hokey in places, but overall a nice film.

dem snakey fuck-me-eyes

The movie looks like shit but if we nuked countries just for that everybody would be dead.

Here's (part of) the sequence in question, for those curious:

vimeo.com/215083727/description

Ankama is shit.

that is the driving force for the MC

>that part where the sperm penetrates the egg.
>Snake offering the forbidden fruit.
I watched the whole movie this morning, thought it was good to see snakes in a movie and not have them be villains, watching this with some little kids and one was adamant that all snakes are bad.

Funny. I almost watched this today.

>mfw I see the snake on the left with that haircut

Kek

What for? French are not the only ones making LeFunnyTalkingAnimals movies.

Cool, I´d love to see more comics/cartoons where the reptiles aren`t evil

It's a movie

I thought that was the fucking Sicario poster for a second. Which is alright, I meant to rewatch that anyway.

Still feel like this movie would much better off without the scorpions. Those designs are atrocious.

REMOVE SNAKE

>earings
Hey look, there's something that looks even stupider than boobs on a snake!

The more I want to fuck the snake the better the design is. Earings and boobs and all.

Snakes also do not have hair. Why does that snake have fucking hair?!?

She's a real lamia in her setting so you calling her fake means nothing.

Read the thread.

>duurr, I cannot read

You people do know that male sneks have two penises, right?

Knee-jerk reaction posting is wrong, I understand that. Reading threads by replies and reply chains instead of chronological post time is how I do, regardless of thread.
Doesn't mean it won't happen in the future, but it also doesn't mean I don't try to do it often.

>some of these replies
OP may be overreacting to a mediocre movie, but it's worse to overreact to OP because you have your head in the dumpster.

What is even context behind this sequence? It looks like that snake charmer make her go in heat with his flute or something.

Boobs on a snake is an excellent design choice you PLEBEIAN.

t. Tezuka

>It looks like that snake charmer make her go in heat with his flute or something.

Eh you're actually not that far off.

>Female snake is captured by charmer
>Tries to scape but is hypnotized by his flute
>Starts dancing against her will
>Has a 2D-animated hell of a trip while she does

Sounds like a plot to a hentai doujin

You don't say.

I lost count of how many times someone was violating the female snake's personal space.

Snakes have two penises.

If you guys have to point that out you must've forgotten where you are.

So.. granted, I had this movie running in the background while I was doing everything else but.. Creepy stalker snake meets crazy hot dancing snake for like.. 5 minutes.. Then spends the rest of the movie stalking/following her through the desert and then saves her for some reason and she goes "You did that for me?"

What makes that worse is that they repeatedly point out "dude, you only met her for 5 minutes!" several times, like it's some kind of meta joke, but there's no pay off because in the end they still fall in love anyways.

The better question is why they have two penises. I want to know. Is it because they mate in one big orgies?

It's to make up for the lack of other appendages.

So he can bang the twins at the same time, duh.

Gee bill, two wieners?

...isn't that like the entire mythology behind snakes, though?

>snakes are finally the good guys/main focus
>"we need to nuke France"
Found the rat!

But rats already had a french movie.

Oh wait, that was an american movie set in france. Nvm.

>I thought that was the fucking Sicario poster for a second.
Kek

So big question:

Dub or Sub?

Depends. Which one?

I mean which one sounds less like ass?

Dub. French isn't bad, but Omar Sy's voice does NOT fit the MC at all. English va sounds more appropriate.

The wig snake speaks in an annoying surfer/junkie voice, but other than his, all the other voices are good.

Like gees, someone give her some space.

>Alejandro

literally watched this movie last night. there's absolutely no character development whatsoever. and the sidekick does fuckall in the movie and is even kicked out of the movie and comes back at the end of it. took a screen shot too.

I'm laughing because i just finished watching this movie just now and then i saw this fucking thread.
I totally agree, visually it looks amazing especially the background designs and film art direction. But the French are only good for that. Story-wise they're almost as bad as China.

Me in the middle

You're the little girl

still can't get over the part where the love interest goes on a peyote trip and a bunch of snakes went into the sun. it was fucking conception

I wanna hug thicc snek

they totally needed to emphasize the scale patterns. whoah, that's a lot of detail.

Relevent

>t. Spotty-the-Cheetah

>That one artist who does tits on Feral Futa Serperior

What did I do in a past life to end up in this fresh hell that I even know it's a thing?

>Feral, Titted, Futa Serperior
Now you've gone and made me curious, user.

bump

There's nothing left to discuss, user.

Forsake your curiosity and do not visit this thread. I am doing you a huge disservice by even making it.

Why the fuck would anybody ever draw that?

aren't the Sneks and Thinmints the same thing just that the latter is genetically modified?

Thin men are heavily modified vipers with human DNA to make them look more human so they can spy and shit. Also, imagine how the Earth is after the elders are killed and their control over the aliens now stranded on Earth.

>vimeo.com/215083727/description
I just watched this on Saturday. I liked it, but holy fuck that scene through me off. Thought we were going to a whole dark-route rape-y scene where the girl snek got with the dick-fat-chinned snake and Omar was going to get cucked.

Even though that didn't happen another thing that fucking through me off was that they constantly brought up the fact that the Main Snek only talked to the girl for a few minutes. They say that specifically. And that this whole idea is bananas. And the movie goes like "Yeah, it is." and fucking ignores it later. It's not a gag. It's not self-reflection. It's just... the pile of crap your dog left you on your carpet and your only response is "He must've ate a lot of beef" before you go back to fapping to Xcom Snakes

>he doesn't worship the snek

I bet everyone itt is a snake irl.