Is it just me or is nu-Wars - in addition to everything else wrong with it - fucking atrociously casted...

Is it just me or is nu-Wars - in addition to everything else wrong with it - fucking atrociously casted? None of the cast is visually appealing expect for Phasma.

We have:

>Xenomorph with no feminine qualities (body of an adolescent boy) and bland, uncharismatic acting.

>The most simian looking Negroid ever. An eyesore and an obnoxious character.

>Ginger Richard Spencer, utterly incapable of being menacing or badass

>ugly loser school shooter. A joke no one takes seriously.

>fat chink

It's truly awful.

So, assuming all the story and characterization issues were fixed (like Phasma being badass; no Rey Sue, etcetra), this how I would have casted it, starting with pic related (Laura Vandervoort) as Rey. She's perfect for a female Jedi protagonist: pretty and feminine with likable charismatic acting, she definitely has what it takes to become an iconic, adored SW character.

Cont in comments.

To fix Finn, he needs to be a more experienced, high-ranking character. More of a wise guide like Obi-Wan instead of le obnoxious janitor. Laurence. Fish is perfect at playing the wise mentor character. In this version, he gets killed by Phasma after sabotaging the shields on The Star Forge (because if we're having another superweapon, at least make it not Death Star 3).

Hux needs to be a more threatening presence. To switch it up from The OT, Hux should have been an older female grand admiral type character. Cate Blanchett is perfect for this because she can do calm, aristocratic, menace a la Tarkin and she would have such a strong screen presence as an awesome, memorable villain (something this sequel trilogy desperately needed). You could have her do the Tarkin "you may fire when ready" line and everyone would fucking cream themselves.

>not idris

these are somehow even worse choices

Kylo needed a to be more attractive and capable of capturing audience's attention as a real antongistic force. Cillian Murphy not only has legions of fangirls but his performance in Batman Begins as Jonathan Crane was exactly what Kylo should have been. He'd be hugely popular rather than a walking joke.

this guy is ugly, uglier than adam driver

Why is it that this dude is so clearly less attractive than the guy currently playing Kylo?

It is probably a matter of taste but current Kylo is much hotter than guy in picture.

Hi Adam

Adam Driver gives me tingles, this man does not. Case closed.

Finally, we have Satomi Ishikawa as Rose. A qt 3.14 Nip instead of a homely obese chink. Nuff said.

This is the only one I agree with.

Nigger, you can't be serious. Adam has shit facial structure, Murphy has a god-tier jawline.

>falling for the le based Idris meme

He looks like a skeleton face aids patient. Your husbando a shit. Probably a manlet too.

At first glance, Adam has the hotness factor that this other dude does not--he just looks like an average run of the mill guy. Whereas Adam is memorable in all of the best ways. Adam is 9/10 husbando status, other dude is 7/10.

Go to bed, Adam. Your face structure is horrible, your ears are huge and you've got a kike nose.

Adam is a beefcake dark alpha.

Your guy couldn't even make water wet. No sexual energy.

>not falling for it
sorry for your life dude, he's based.

Murphy would be perfect. I agree. The guy's always got this look and feel to him as if he could be a genuine psychotic.

You sure about that?

this is the only acceptable finn replacement

These poor fools.

Come to think of it, Bradley Cooper would be great as Poe.

he has a retarded pumpkin irish face. he's got nothing on adam

I will admit I'd suck dem forearms.

The interrogation scene would be better that's for sure.

Well, this thread got gay quick.

Bump.

BUUUMP.

Needs more purple haired characters.

I'd cut that bitch out completely.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Except a straight face

Remake of Brute Man when?

>making relatively normal looking people star in films as heroes.
Why is that a bad thing? You wanna worship crazy beauty ideals? Nobody looks as good in real life as they do in movies anyway. Is that not enough?

I want attractive people in a FUCKING MYTHOPOEOTICAL SPACE FANTASY. Fuck me, right?

The Hux fix wasn't even about his attentiveness.

Bump.

Kathleen kennedy is catering to the lowest common denominator. She thinks the plebs will relate to homely ppl. This is a woman mindset. Men like high standard, it raises the bar and is challenging. Women don't like challenge, they see a beautiful woman, it kills them inside, they know they will never look like her, they don't want to see it. This shallow bitch fucked Star Wars in every possible way.

Actors have been chosen to physically match their character descriptions for centuries.

You can't take a commander seriously if they have pink hair and look like they work in a fucking office.

I mean can you imagine if fucking Michael Cera played Daniel Plainview? If Emma Watson played Larika from Bright? If Lawrence Fishburne played Spiderman?

Casting matters. Appearence matters.

Wonder Woman (female director) didn't have this problem tho. It was Abrams being a kike.

Not to say KK dindu nuffin. Just that Abrams' kike agenda (picking the most simian Negroid, villain must be white male, strong Aryan woman thrown in trash) was were it started.

I cant definately imagine all of those.

gal gadot is a flat skeleton kike

Kathleen self inserts as the females. Hence why there's only anglo-saxon white females allowed to be protags in Star Wars. Daisy, Jones, Clarke - coincidinkle? I think not.

There were other Amazons.

The only black woman in nu-wars is an OScar winner and they digitally replaced her by an ugly 2000 years old potato alien that has asshole eyes. What did kennedy mean by this?

Isn't she a potatonigger tho?

Old fat fishburne is literally pic related

IDK. Afraid of the TBP (Tight black pussy)?

>Larika from Bright
>bringing up a literally who character in a shitty netflix original movie
hahahaha what the fuck

Ayy omao

Bump.

No seriously, what did you mean by this? If Emma Watson played that character it would have been inconsequential anyway, that character does nothing and dies. Also Bright is such meandering garbage it's insulting to bring it up when talking about movies.

Casting is done by algorithms now. Daisey has a face that's easy to scan and mold toy models from. That's it. All characters are the basis for toy production.

Poe is cool

Ginger is aesthetic as fuck be honest

Adam is sexy

Daisy has a nice ass

Finn and the chink are disgusting though yeah