youtube.com/watch?v=3x4weajfqm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks doc

>Do one of her stupid quests
>Get a lolipop
>feed it to my pet
>It gets sick

Nah, fuck her.

The rewards get better, do 50 of them and you get one of the best weapons in the entire game.

I don't get it.

Green and purple?

I JUST WANTED A NICE, CUTE, FATHER-DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP, Sup Forums!

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

Thanks doc

Jhudora did plenty wrong. Xandra on the other hand though

Professor Poopypants, everyone's just an asshole

I wasted so much fucking time on Neopets as a kid, and I never did any of her quests.

But user, that's what Genndy gave you!

>not wasting so much fucking time on Neopets as an adult
Get a load of this casual.

the entire darigan plot revolved around a fat medieval kike stealing an orb of prosperity from those who rightfully had it and then taking a fat steaming dump on all the land they stole from.

FUCK THAT SHIT Kass was right, gas the bourgeoisie

everyone agrees lord darigan did nothing wrong

Just let him and his treasure alone you jerks

Old meme, Google "Daily Dose Meme".

lurk on /f/ for a little bit

Her philosophy on humans is true.

>keeps getting her own kind killed
>"What have the humans done?!"
>rinse and repeat over a 1000 years

This so very much. The worst part is they're still cursed to look like that and Meridell got away with EVERYTHING.

Meridell is an asshole but I think Darigan pets look rockin'

>B-but Illusen said...

Literally everyone he killed had it coming.

She's hot.

Hi borianon.

heelo

>Gennedy pulls off both father/daughter and shipper relationships
How can one man be so based?

She's literally done nothing but sit in her lair and look menacing, she hasn't actually done anything evil at all.

It's actually been stated the two used to be good friends in the past.
True story, as a kid I thought Illusen was awesome and didn't really care for Jhudora. Years later the opposite is true.

All faeries are assholes

Go back to bed Balthazar

neopia for neopians, fyora

Are they still denying the existence of Jelly World

Yup

Take your fanfiction somewhere else.

That's because it's actually Jell-O World.

IIRC the site was actually originally targeted towards college age kids.

A guide and I wrote an entire fanfic about this on Neopets.
I can't believe Ive been forgotten this entire thing we spent four years writing.
I was a basically Sasuke, since I went evil and joined the evil fairy OP posted. I even had electric powers. The overall plot dealt with Jellyworld and we had powers related to jelly flavors and I had the poison jelly. It never finished and I'm pretty sure it got deleted entirely.

I can't believe there's a Neopets thread on Sup Forums right now. Totally forgot this shit existed despite the amount of time and energy I put into it.
Including fics and pics

>he was the henchman of Gunmar's son
>gets pretty much no respect because he's a changeling
>gets chance to change things
>everyone hates him

Who is this, and where can I see more of her?

Neopets was the first thing that got me into HTML/CSS with the pages you could make for your pets.

thanks doc

Jhudora, the dark faerie.

>Neopets will never be bought by a competent company

Neopets.

>Did nothing wrong
>that costume

that's all the wrong he needs to be a villain
also Alfred

What did MAGAX even do to piss off the faeries? Did he blow up their floating island one time or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=zo5l-1r8OMo

>do 50 of them
Yeah, I'll get right on that once I make enough NP to buy half of the fucking site.

The faeries don't like people messing with their status quo, even if they didn't do anything to the faeries directly. It's part of the reason why the faeries also hate Virupets 2.0, even though it's only crime was being connected to Sloth.

I want my neopointsSnowajew

Thanks doc

Please do, the fucking thing either needs to completely die or get new owners.

Fucking Jumpstart bought it from the Scientologists and they're doing absolutely nothing with the IP.

I can't remember what I put for the birthday for my account and I opened like 3 tickets and emailed the staff and they never replied

>Please do, the fucking thing either needs to completely die or get new owners.
I actually have an idea for a virtual pet site that I'd love to make to take over the void Neopets left in the 'net, one that shit like Subeta and Gaia aren't filling

The wand is actually valuable enough that you can buy or sell it for roughly half the site.

She just wanted to be pretty

now she's a mall goth forever

This should have been first post.

>tried to solve world's trash problem and world hunger
>made it so that nobody could be made fun of for their names by giving everyone silly names
He really was a hero. RIP

To be fair, he tried to kill the MC and his friends many times, even releasing and sending an ancient soul sucking, empire wrecking, super voodoo troll demigod upon them. Changeling or not, he was an asshole before redeeming himself. Also, he tried to get it on with the MC's mom (I don't blame him; she is cute) and even cursed her with that "if I get hurt or die, so does she" kind of curse. Like, it's understandable that people hated or mistrusted him.

Only person to blow up their floating island successfully was Xandra who is a qt AND a powerful sorceress, she crashed their entire floating continent into the ground and turned them all to stone. Even when she was defeated, faerieland was still destroyed, had to be rebuilt on the ground and will never be its own floating continent again

>First appearance
"What a lovely planet!"
Her crew is hoodwinked and sent on a wild goose chase.
>Second appearance
"T-this is so embarrassing!"
Her crew is fooled again, loses its ship and they're dumped into outer space.
>Third appearance
Gets bumped by her own ship just as she is about to grab ahold of one of her friends.
>Fourth appearance
Reclaims her ship to save her friends, but declines to actually kill the enemies that stole it, settling instead for fooling them back

She didn't do a damn thing wrong. She was just pushed too far. Navy a hero.

Stop making me want to play Neopets again.

>faerieland was still destroyed, had to be rebuilt on the ground and will never be its own floating continent again

I do genuinely like the fact that for a kids game about technicolor rodents playing minigames to stimulate a fake economy, the characters are fleshed out enough that you could actually make arguments for either side. Xandra was an extremist, sure, but her points about the faeries were completely valid and worth considering. It really says something that the minute Xandra is defeated, Fyora's immediate response is "Poor thing, maybe we can re-educate her to see that we faeries are objectively correct about how this world needs to be run". Going by that quote, it makes me wonder how much worse Sloth could have been (especially if his origin story is correct in that HE'S the one who made Neopia, the faeries just came in and co-opted everything and made it nice and shiny and sparkly).

You shouldn't, Jumpstart fucking gutted the game and there's nothing fun left in it except banking on nostalgia.

Well, you can still become neorich and finish your goals. So there's that.

Plus if you want to recover an account that you forgot the password, the admins of the site just don't respond to you, so say good bye to your neopets that are really beyond dead now.

Thanks doc

I still hold that the wraiths were just a backup plan by the faeries in case somebody tried to get rid of them. So the eldritch horrors would pour past the veil of reality and the faeries can be like "TOLD YOU you need us!!!"

For those interested in maybe checking neopets again, there is a neopets general over on /trash/

Makes sense, considering the wraiths came literally out of nowhere.

Link?

he killed the nerd beta fucker and rid the world of his degeneracy

Why isn't this guy in a videogame yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=QF3ZxeqoizU

This is still a retarded death.

None of the Neopets villains ever did anything wrong.

Except Kanrik, he fucking murdered a guy.

I thought ichabod was just skinny. Wasn't he a total player and that's why everyone hated his guts?

youtube.com/watch?v=3x4weajfqm0

Thanks doc

Sloth enslaved and mutated an entire race of aliens and essentially mindfucked them into loving him.

Shut the fuck up, Sloth is a goddamn saint.

Go to bed, Virupets 2.0.

bringer of night almost genocided an entire species just to get his dick hard

Wait what the fuck, this shit actually happened in Neopets? I thought it was a kids game

yeah the plots went places at times, contrasted heavily to the rest of the site at times

Thanks doc.

Indeed, this never happened. Just fake The Neopian Times anti-Dr. Sloth propaganda.

Sloth is love, Sloth is life.

>tfw you find out that your account gets shitcanned after 18 months of inactivity

I don't know, she's still rather pretty, just in a "shops at Hot Topic exclusively" kind of way.