What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

It feels like it's being pushed more and more that it's okay for men in their 20s/30s not to grow up

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Awful considering there's one in the Whitehouse.

Yes my man I am far more masculine on my Japanese cartoon website with my frog cartoons and pirated dvd rips..

Why do they always have their mouths open like that? Shit is creepy.

Yeeeeeees... let the soy flow through you......

>there are pathetic manchildren
>and then there are pathetic people who watch Japanese cartoons and collect pictures of cartoon frogs
>and that's it
>that's entirely it
>those two categories of people are what comprises the entirety of humanity
>with no exceptions
>EVER

That dude get's to play Zelda and sleep with his wife.
You're making off topic threads on Sup Forums. You're delusional if you think you're any better than that guy

Thanks to them, I'll never grow a beard.

How old is this fucking cuck? He looks almost 30.

go back faggot

go back to

Those dudes would look like shit without beards because they're out of shape.

>have a job, financial security, have moved out of a home and have a partner
>happen to like Nintendo games
>MANNCHILLLDDD

Do you have to wear a back-brace while walking outside, so your fragile spine doesn't crack when the wind blows?

>mock consumer whore """""""""adults"""""""""""'
>U MUST BE POL REEEEEEEE

>>B..but the soy. My new meme!

>fantano
kek

You can grow a beard as long as you don't pair it with thick rimmed glasses, out of shape body and soft features and a haping open mouth on every photo

I think i know (((why)))

something uncanny valley about the three in the left top corner, also the one guy in on there at least 3 times
what the FUCK is his problem

Not Sup Forums related

Sorry user. You can carry on teasing dweebs like a teenage girl on the television and film board

>stop stop stop reeeeeeeeeeeee

these threads have gotten stale real quick

this

OP is crying on an anonymous image about some guy who is married and happens to like zelda

Let me ask you something op,
Would you call a guy who loves star wars or star trek and grew up during the 70s man child if they had action figure collection and DVD complete sets and all remasters?
Even go as far as go to conventions even before the year 2000?
I ask you would that guy be a manchild? If so, this epidemic isnt an epidemic, its just another generation who enjoys something with a higher population.

pure soy

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic/

showed me, while you're at it post a picture of yourself or your significant other

>get absolutely BTFO

>""ss-s-s-s-soy! haha i win"

Imagine being OP and thinking he's any better than the soyboys he posts

>It feels like it's being pushed more and more that it's okay for men in their 20s/30s not to grow up

It is though. Women never have to grow up either. I don't need to have income for a family if I don't want a family. Growing up means knowing what you really want.

>I posted my new meme! Am I cool guys?

Why does soyboy get to you?

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic/

OP is an absolute loser lmao

I'm glad that it's finally socially acceptable to opposed to marriage, childbearing, religion and capitalism

Those 4 things have held this country back for decades

So you wont post a picture of yourself? Coward

>pushed

there's an element of consumerism here, sure, the machine is probably already wringing all the money out of women it can get and would like to plunder men too, but i don't think there's much pushing. i think what there is, is a bunch of ever-higher hurdles to getting married, having kids and owning a home, with fewer incentives to get there in the first place and better things to do instead, and so many more years between exiting childhood and really becoming a full adult that you spend longer getting used to being a manchild instead of getting used to being a man.

These are the fuckfaces who whine about Superman not smiling enough. I just know it.

Because it has no place on this board. If you wanna talk about how men look (Like a faggot) we have other boards for that

>their beards look like shit because they're out of shape

It's the gaping mouth you fucking faggots stop trying to make beards seem numale just because you can't grow one.
You're out of shape too and you look like shit, the beard doesn't do anything. It's also

wow what is this film/tv show about

I don't care that they play nintendo or whatever Sup Forums shit, just would prefer they're stop pulling that dumb face. Is that so much to ask? It's like sluts who would make the duck face in their myspace profile pic or whatever.

return to Sup Forums

Also to trigger you a bit further, Trump has been doing an awful job as president

Funny how you have no problem with these threads
Why are Sup Forumseditors like this always showing their true colors?

Capitalism helped our country, its complete capitalism that some republicans want to push that is holding our country back.

Sure, but Hillary lost so hard she didn't even greet her audience because she was having a fucking meltdown. Feels good.

But I wasn't trying to make Beards seem numale. I was saying those guys would look like shit anyway