we wuz 4 hours long n shieet

inb4 this ends up as the best mahvel movie

>first cut
>literally an assembly cut without all the extra shit taken out

WE WUZ KINO 'N SHIT

BIG

>niggers
so this will get praise from literally everyone then

You see it more and more, movies claiming that the first cuts are over 3 hrs long. Why though? As if it's some feat or representative of how good the movie is if the original cut is over 4 hrs long.

TLJ was 3 hours first cut... get ready for 3h 30m of Black Excellence

Let me know when the movie isnt a 3 hr nightmare.

long juicy kino

Behind the scenes from the Black Panther movie

why do niggers smell like old popcorn

>When all the untrimmed footage was lined up in order in Premier it was over FOUR HOURS!

You said

>FOUR HOURS

Who want to pay to see Chimpout: the movie btw?

lots of films considered among the greatest are very long so its gets conflated

Feeds the fire for more nerd articles and nerd videos with nerd speculation that can be had. It's just good marketing.

how can white woman even compete

KINO

>20 pounds of pussy and ass
>why do niggers smell like old popcorn
Can you try to act less gay?

>complains about representation
>casts Americans in Africans roles
Hmmmmm

You've never left your house and smelt another woman regardless of their race.

Why you tryna front online?

I suppose they'll cut it down since blacks don't have the attention span for a four hour film even if it appeals to their sense of KANGdom

cool. not watching it. zero interest in it

Because people tend to think if there is more of something it must be better. Longer movie = better movie. More ice cream = better ice cream.

Sup Forumsbfto

Cocoa butter. It smells like a dumpster and they somehow think it hides that they smell like a dumpster naturally but it really just makes them double stink

if i see any other white go see this movie I am slapping the shit out of you

It's implied there's just a huge amount of story present if the movie is longer.

I still remember when The Postman was panned for being about three hours long. It's kinda weird how things have changed in a couple decades, but it's probably because we expect to entertained for a longer time for our money due to ticket prices.

>Implying you could slap anybody.

is that... good?

I hate niggers

Is this some kind of nigger slang? I never threatened physical violence, I'm just saying niggers smell like dumpsters

BIG BLACK KINO

wheres the penis

I hate niggers but I could watch some niggerkino.

>critics 95% FRESH
>audience muh russian hackers hate niggers
>goobergators did it

You know it'll happen.

No it won't.

Fantastic point, mainly because they never end up putting in the good portions of the cut into the actual movie. Like everything DC has shat so far, but then again even those Director's Cuts couldn't salvage that shit.

I couldn’t help but laugh when I saw that they’re releasing this movie in February. It’s just too perfect.

>bigger is better

This is an american thing only.

LITTLE

wew

So now that black people know how to make their own movies they won't need to keep asking to be in white people movies anymore, right?

The director of Diversity Panther is black?

This. I thought a bunch of porgs were making it.

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? My one single wish is to be left to my own asexual devices, free from the thorned grip of perverse tempation, unclouded or swayed in my noble search for intellectual playthings of the mind, yet by your hand I am endlessly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will these hands ever feel a woman's swaying weight in their open palms? Will I ever know a plump, ruby pair of lips perched betwixt my shoulder and my ear, whispering "I want you, I want you now" in that chocolatey croon I know so well from dreamtime? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole, indicating the completed unity of our unhinged sexual impulses?

Life is a constant hell. Day in and out the tired red eyes glaze in some attempt to shield me from these images. I am floating in the blistering heat of my id's vacuum, castrated and blinded by my wretched libido. No wonder I resent women so.

amazing everything you just said was homosexual.

>nearly four fingers long