*bang bang*

*bang bang*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-IZMjAMBgJU
youtube.com/watch?v=ypEN1ay5i78
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/08/graphic-video-shows-daniel-shaver-sobbing-and-begging-officer-for-his-life-before-2016-shooting/
cnn.com/2017/12/10/us/arizona-jury-acquits-ex-cop-of-murder/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=otdgTjvEuJY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2736069/Cops-crew-member-killed-Omaha-police-shooting.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this triggers leftie cucks

My baby shot me down

SIMON SAYS CROSS YOUR LEGS
SIMON SAYS PUT YOUR HANDS UP
NOW CRAWL TOWARDS ME

I DIDN'T SAY SIMON SAYS *BANGBANGBANG*

>"stand up"
>"I said don't move"
>"put your hands in the air"
>"I SAID DON"T FUCKING MOVE"

Who doesn't at the very least disapprove? This could be anyone.

Fucking americans, damn savages should be relegated to their meme country.

lefty?
this triggers Americans who still give a shit about their rights
this was handled poorly, and puts the good cops in more danger by making more people untrusting

dis is da brize of freedum

Stop. Collaborate and listen.

freedum and guns not serfdum and cunts :DD ok braise jesus

FUCK. YOU.

haha very edgy my fellow redditor

The problem is you don't know how dangerous the situation can be.
It always looks like over-using it from hindsight but in the situation it's not that clear

To the left
Take it back now y'all
One hop this time
Right foot. Let's stomp
Left foot. Let's stomp
Cha cha now y'all

*BANG BANG BANG*

goddamnit

It's just so upsetting to see. Some scared young 20 something instinctively goes to pull up his baggy falling shorts and gets lit up.

This is what black people have to put up with.

Boy i swear if i was american i would carry a gun with me at all times and if something like this happened to me i would kill the cop

>record scratch
>freeze frame
Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got here.

>open door like they tell you to
>get killed

youtube.com/watch?v=-IZMjAMBgJU

*shoots you*

ameriga numba 1 :DD beraise jeyzaz :DDD

why would you ever fucking grab your shorts when a man with a gun says dont do anything else or ill fucking kill you?!

And then you'd either go away for life, or get gunned down, because the police (God bless them) are perfect in every way and never do anything wrong.

>open door
>point at cops
>cops 50 feet away shoot you for possibly having a weapon

not hard to see why, cops have to deal with fuckers who have weapons all the time. better safe than sorry

>dead Americans
>a bad thing
Pick one

>point at cops
he was actually putting his hand over his eyes because of huge blinding police car flashlight

Simple answer to this.

If you're a cop, you have to be willing to die. Without a gun, you have to risk approaching suspects.

Just imagine something you do dozens of times a day without thinking and you're in a panicked state because you have no idea why swat with assault rifles are pointed at you. Little motions you do while scared get you shot.

I thought the media told me only blacks get shot by the police? Why did whitey getting shot go unnoticed?
youtube.com/watch?v=ypEN1ay5i78

yea but to the cops it could be anything. nigger should have walked out with his hands up

This was all over facebook, the fuck are you talking about?

>normiebook
I'm talking the news news. The skittles kid gets all the press, but this goes under the liberal media's radar.

>unnoticed
do you ever read anything other than Sup Forums?

This happened to me, once.

I walked to the end of my driveway because I thought there was a fire across the street. The big truck wasn't a firetruck, it was the swat tank thing, on the other side of my trees. As I made it to the end of my driveway 5 guys in full gear doing their little end-to-end walk turned and looked at me. Asked who I was or why I was there, guns all pointed at me. I said I my peace and they told me to go back inside my house. So I walked back into my house.

They were apparently saving my immediate neighbor from attempted murder.

I didn't get shot.

cops told him to walk this way, so he did, but the police light was blinding him so he put his hands over his eyes to see where he was going, thats when the amerian pig cop shot him

Because he's drunk, scared, and he doesn't figure he'll get shot for pulling his pants up while crawling towards someone on his knees.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/08/graphic-video-shows-daniel-shaver-sobbing-and-begging-officer-for-his-life-before-2016-shooting/
cnn.com/2017/12/10/us/arizona-jury-acquits-ex-cop-of-murder/index.html

Then again you don't know if he was grabbing a gun from his pants
there is no way to be sure

Not even close to being the same. You weren't a threat. Now imagine they are 100 feet away screaming at you through a distorted megaphone and they assume you're armed and dangerous with a hostage and you have no idea that they know that as you were just sleeping. You'd probably be gunned down for walking out your door being like "What are you talking about?" You shrug and boom, right through the chest and you're here being mocked for being a fucking retard who didn't listen.

>unnoticed

>The state of Amerimutt police

HOLY FUCK *AMERIFATS* AMIRITE?!

How about we expect the cops to deal with risks like that, rather than just shrugging our shoulders whenever somebody gets killed for flinching?

PUT YOUR HANDS UP
PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN
OPEN THE DOOR
GET ON THE FLOOR
EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR
THAT'S NOT A FUCKING DINOSAUR *BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*
FUCK HOW DO I KEYCARD

anyone who has watched COPS knows they give conflicting commands all the time

I guess I would just have to let my pants drop.

Can I get this thread's thoughts on link related? Who was in the wrong here?
youtube.com/watch?v=otdgTjvEuJY

ACAB! Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people!

>be amerifattieclap
>get clapped in the head with a full auto round
God it feels great to be Canadian

I do know because he didn't have a gun. I'm talking about what happened, not what was going through the minds of the officers at the time. I'm saying how fucked up it is that in a panicked state you could do some instinctive thing you do dozens of times a day like readjust your outfit and you get lit up for it. These are weird situations because they were caused by either an incorrect report or someone doing the fake swat thing.

Litty

>God it feels great to be Canadian
I enjoy maple syrup and anonymous anal sex with random men too!

Looks like he didn't get paid. Considering he works at mcdonalds he probably really needed the money he deserved

Also any damage to a site of juden is a good thing

Cops need to be on edge because their job is very dangero-

Proof that them being on edge is a good thing and saves their lives.

I am just saying the police can't do anything else that's all.

HANDS UP
TURN 360
MOONWALK TOWARDS ME
DON'T FUCKING MOVE

Cops should get commission for killing "urban youth"

In case you don't know the "You're fucked" gun is the one the guy in the OP got shot with.

this, I honestly don't get how people can keep defending cops when this shit keeps happening over and over again

you being a faggot statist bootlicker makes you the biggest leftie

yea lets just say fuck protocol caution and vigilance and shieet cause some saps got shot

lets fuck borders and shit too we dont need those, and especially white people fuck them too

shadilay my kekistani brobean

Good argument, ESL.

>*bootlicker screeching*

>tfw you're a handsome chad and you get killed by a low test soyboi baka

How does that cop cock taste?

>cop clearly says "do not do anything again other than exactly what i say or you die"
>suspect reaches for his wasteband like an idiot
>dies
how is the cop in the wrong here? you should thank them for purging the genepool of idiots. do you even know the full story? the dude was using a pellet gun to look at shit through his hotel room window, someone saw it and thought he had a rifle. the cops went in geared up because they thought this dude was armed and dangerous. now the fucking retard reaches for his wasteband after multiple occurences of fucking up after the cops gave him multiple chances and guess what he dies.

>that
>handsome chad
You're pushing it

>The shocking moment police shot 'Cops' crew member dead as they 'tried to show off for the cameras' by taking down bank robber in hail of bullets
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2736069/Cops-crew-member-killed-Omaha-police-shooting.html

just a reminder a cops cameraman was killed because cops wanted to show off kek

I can't say I expect cops to take extra risk of getting shot
I myself don't deal with any dangerous situation.

>chad
>crying for your life

*licks boot*

Why do people think that it's wise to play games when cops have multiple guns pointed at them?

What was Sup Forums about my statement? I just pointed that out because the user with the edgy comment seemed to be unaware of the gun detail.

>nothing to retort so you just ad hom
guess i won that argument :^)
see you later kids ;^)

Videos like that are a great way to sperate people in groups and show you the value of a person
For example if someone tells me that he believes that the police did anything wrong in that situation his existence no longer matters, any opinions he might have on anything they are deleted.. He's like Cattle to me from this point on

and this is why you've got no right to life and you're never gonna be an effective actor

>kek
You have to go back

if not wanting to get pegged by psychopathic rogue police officers then yeah i guess i'm a leftie cuck now

He's clearly falseflagging

He was drunk. Police deal with drunk people all the time and should know that they're liable to be a little unresponsive to their commands. It's why elaborate death games of Simon says isn't protocol.

that one was suicide by cop

the kid seemed suicidal
>says "I hate my life' as he takes his final step
>gets shot
>continues ignoring the police

this isn't some rare case though, there are countless videos of them gunning down people, there is even a video of a female cop shooting a guy in the back who is laying down on the floor

Only complete fucking morons would want to be a police offer now, so it's no surprise the police consists only of complete fucking morons.

Nice non argument dipshit

I'll go to bed and rest easy I won this debate ',:)

>ARE YOU DRUNK
>n-no
>THEN YOU CAN CLEARLY HEAR AND UNDERSTAND ME
>yes sir!
>OK IF YOU DONT FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ONE MORE TIME YOU DIE
>o-ok
>OK CRAWL
>*spills spaghetti*
>BANG BANG BANG
if he was drunk he shouldve said so instead of saying the opposite.

>be american
>get shot

I dont disapprove at all.
>Do that again and we will shoot you
>Okay
>Makes motions reaching for something at his waist
Instructions probably should have been for him to be splayed out and waited for an officer to come take him into custody. But fuck, you kind of deserve to be shot if you are sticking airsoft guns out windows right after las vegas.

haha but you see you cannot backpedal and claim my argument was a non argument :^))))
i am clearly the victor in this discourse as now you are trying to bait me into circular argumentation with no end ;^))))) xD

no matter, i shall retire to my study for a nightcap

Drunk people can also pull guns. Knowing he is drunk means nothing.

It's not how hard he followed the order. It's about if it looked like he was pulling a gun. That's all.

Go to bed

>be Yuropoor
>go to prison for posting racist comments online

this all could've been solved if civilians couldn't obtain guns easily
>b-but muh 2nd amendment

Europoor prisons aren't as bad as American prisons.

>be british
>paying for a TV license ad going to jail for owning silverware

>be american
>lick jack boot
>thank you officer
or
>be american
>get shot
>others lick the jackboot and thank officer on your behalf