Shin Godzilla? Maybe SHIT Godzilla

70% of the movie is filler. Nothing but talking and meandering by the Japanese. Yet again I was memed by Sup Forums that this was KINO.

good thing you didn't pay for it right?

i sort of want to feel sorry for people that get meme'd

but if people can't tell whether or not a film shit i dont understand that so it is hard to empathize

Considering the budget was only $15m yeah it was pretty great
I think Anno should get more live action movies, would love to see what he could come up with using a $100m budget. He certainly has an eye for the kinography

Still better than the other godzilla movies

>he watched the dubbed version
theres your problem

Yep and I nearly walked out

Ha ha.. ZillaKino aka Godplebfilter strikes again...

My favorite movie of 2016. You're just a pleb bro. I think Marvel movies may be more to your liking?

*Evangelion music literally starts playing*

Anno is a hack

>filler
Sorry to hear about your low IQ.

it's more of a dark comedy critique of japanese procedures, but it still has more godzilla and cool moments than the american one

As a fan of both I loved it and my friend who never even heard of Evo still liked the music.

>tfw I like both

I loved the creepy new take on Cronenberg Godzilla, and the composer was from the Berserk films, which I loved. Great soundtracks.

Human parts were dull, but that's just Godzilla

The English dialogue in this movie was cringe inducing. Why do foreign film directors always hire the fucking worst actors when they need English speakers?

>I want be da first femare japanee presiden
Meanwhile the bitch can't even speak properly. It was so annoying to me, it felt like that feeling you get when you point your finger really close to your face right in between your eyes. Like you're about to touch your face and you haven't yet, but you still get that irritable feeling. I felt that way with every scene she was in.

Well the movies are for a Japanese audience, so they don't care how bad the English sounds.

Wut

>rebuild 3.0

What went wrong?

Foreigner's think the same shit when Hollywood movies butcher their language, so fair's fair I guess.

Same thing happened to me n I saw it in theatres. I guess I don't watch Godzilla movies correctly. Apparently board room politics is what the "real Godzilla movies" are about.