Help

>be 24 year old
>dropped out of high school
>NEET
>mommy cancelled cable for 2018
>changes internet plan to 'Up to 10mbps'
>says its all we need

She just wants me to get a job and thats her strategy. How can i watch kino in 2018 when she is doing this?

Kill her

Get a job.

that reply is even dumber than the guy who said i should kill mommy

then sudoku

Fuck her

give BJs for cash

that will show her.

seriously you could be making a lot just blowing random people.

also eating their assholes.

get a job dude.
I didnt get a job until I was 21 and It was super fucking embarasing telling everyone it was my first job. you dont want to be 30 and telling everyone you neve rworked before.

also i got laid that same year (100 times by the same girl)

DO IT FAGGOT

when I was 15 my parents cancelled dial-up and satellite tv when we moved because I didn't make any friends

I lost contact with my old friends, still didn't make any newones because I wasn't into hard drugs or sniffing lighter fluid at a bus stand everyday

my mom even dropped me of at a job centre in a town I didn't know, I went in and was told you need to be 18 and had to stand outside it for 2hrs

count yourself lucky

Its all fun and games until you see your mother crying over the disappointment you became

>still didn't make any newones because I wasn't into hard drugs or sniffing lighter fluid at a bus stand everyday
That's rough.

>be NEET
>parents decide to start cutting off my free cash
>tell them i will start going to the gym
>dad thinks is really idea
>give me money for supplements and gym membership
>get fit
>hit on older guys in the gym
>get a sugar daddy
>he pays everything for me
>all i gotta go is let him suck me off and fuck him

how is this NOT winning at life?
also the guy is not bad looking. he's fun and really awesome to hang with. he buys me video games and takes me out to eat.

Don't listen to this faggot, jobs suck. As for telling people it's your first job, that's never a problem because people change careers all the time. Just lie that you had a job in an unrelated career as a freelancer or something.

Kill her, do it user! Then you can do whatever you want! You can do it when she's sleeping, she won't know. She will remember you as big boy who was ready to get his life on track. There are no downsides!

Hit the gym and become a bouncer or a loan shark’s bodyguard

Give her the D, give it to her hard, give it to her often and she'll do whatever you want her to. Works every time.

He can always rape her if she resists also. A rapist as your son would certainly mess you up mentally. She'll forget about the whole job thing for sure.

Start reading your Bible

she won't kick you out.

10mbps is okay.

try selling your virginity online

>try selling your virginity online
threefiddy

just use youtube and 123movies you fucking pussy

>when you get to the point where you arent worried about being kicked out because your parents are no longer angry, just straight up concerned as hell for you
I know im not the only one

I know this is trolling because cable is beyond a joke at this point, literally just big bong threy and tlc with shitty movies

So, I take it this was last week, correct?

living the life

>how is this NOT winning at life?
I agree, you should tell your dad about it.

You're dumb.

read books. they're better anyways and you won't have internet to distract you.

Get a job, save up all the money that you get and reinvest it in illegal drugs manufacturing, then pay off a psychiatrist to give you a bunch of medication for schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder etc. so the sentence won't be too hard if you're caught
then tell your mom you invested in bitcoin or something

10 mbps is more than enough to download/stream movies, you'll be okay

t. third worlder

give her $30 a month for fast internet then fag