What are some swedish movies?

What are some swedish movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4411523/orlando-shooting-pulse-nightclub-omar-mateen-muslim/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how does this affect the """"""""""rape epidemic"""""""""""

Fanny och Alexander

Courts will still let migrants off with a warning anyway.

>I hate Muslims even though I agree with them virtually about everything: the thread

World War ZULUL

Not given verbal agreement, or clearly demonstrated desire
How do people currently ask for sex in Sweden I'm pretty sure that's the definition of consent everywhere already.

>What are some swedish movies?
>blatant irrelevant shitpost thread
>what are some swedish movies
have you hear of igmar bergmans op?? Have you seen many of his moobies yopu fucking shitcunt? This literal GOAT of cinema???

IS THIS WHAT YOUR THREAD IS ASKING TO DISCUSS OR IS IT NONSENSE WHY DO I CARE ABOUT SWEDEN ASIDE FROM KINO YOU MOUTHBREATHER FUCKING KILL YUORUSELF

This, Islam is Sup Forums: The Religion

>hate degeneracy
>will go so far as to kill themselves in droves to destroy degeneracy
>despise jews with a passion
>facist regimes are common
>treat women like animals

*sages your post*

Kino movies like Bergman or modern relationshit drama starring an emancipated swedish woman, an emasculated swedish man and his alpha immigrant friend?

Kino relationshit drama starrant an alpha immigrant woman and an emasculated swedish man, please.

Christianity is Sup Forums: The religion you fucking idiot

Whats wrong user, afraid you'll get stoned for the cocks you've been sucking? Don't be a bigot, let those refugees in.

Sup Forumseddit dont even watch kino, they just come here to shitpost

Isn't this racist to all the Muslims and Somalians in Sweden? Absolutely disgusting that this kind of bigotry against other cultures can exist.

It's not rape if the man is a muslim, because islam has a different definition for rape.

Treating women like animals is redundant they are women and westerners treat animals like people and family. Therefore you are wrong.

No, christianity teaches kindness, compassion, humility and piousness.

Really, there is no "Sup Forums - the religion", satanism comes close to it as a pure celebration of selfishness and hedonism but even that has a kind of moral codex. Sup Forums is just nihilistic sociopathy disguised as a political creed.

teenager detected. Demons are bad guys you faggot. And nihilism is pointless.

Yet liberals love them and defend them.

Pretty funny isn't it?

A Muslim guy can go into a gay night club in America and slaughter 50 people with an assault rifle because of his religious beliefs and homosexuality, and liberals still defended him and his religion.

I'm guessing this law applies to white men only though, right?

This is a sneaky and smart why for Swedish authorities to eventually have all blacks and muslims locked up in prison.

I didn't mean to speak out in favor of satanism. From what I've read it struck me as a bunch of Ayn Rand bullshit wrapped in mumbo jumbo.

Maybe Christianity five hundred years ago, but not modern Christianity.

I don't think refusing to bake a cake for a gay couple is quite on par with kicking gay people from roofs to their death.

Do they not see how this can be easily abused by actual rapists?
>convince a girl to have sex
>record her on video saying she consents
>proceed to brutally rape her
>get away with it because LOL CONSENT ON VIDEO

Spot the triggered soy/pol/

Any sane person knows what Islam is truly like and that it is dangerous. So why is it that modern progressive liberals vehemently defend the ideology and it's practitioners and encourage it's growth in their countries?

>still this triggered over being called a soyboy

Personally I prefer calling you a numale.

He's going to shoot his tard cum and spam his kekistani folder isn't he.

Because freedom of religion is a human right.

one thing i like about islam as opposed to christianity or judaism is that they do not believe in proselytism, but they will accept coinverts, something like 'let the man walk the path if he so choose', while christianity shoves it down your throat, and judaism is some secret club .

Christianity is the proto soyboy religion

Lmao, this is going to open such a can of worms.

Sure. But give it the same scrutiny as you do any other religion. Don't turn them into another protected class.
That's cool but you should look into how they treat apostates.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE DONT CALL ME SOYBOY

stay mad soyboy

Islam doesn't leave you much of choice when it's the majority.

they convert almost exclusively by conquering and oppression you bumbling retard.

>Yet liberals love them and defend them.
This. Lefties literally can't refute this point.

Eh. I doubt it will do much.

1. The Swedish police is so understaffed, underpaid, and badly led they can't really solve any crimes, even serious crimes like murder and rape.
2. Evidence, which is already the big thing that makes rapists go free, doesn't really increase much with this. Because it's still just her word against someone else.

What it will do though is probably waste more of the tiny resources the police have in trying to chase after loose "i didn't say yes so it's rape" shit that will never go anywhere beyond landing on a pile of reports before getting ignored due to no evidence.

Consent from the guy
Nobody likes sw*dish “women”

>being so triggered that you report posts that got you BTFO

The absolute state of Sup Forumscucks

It's not going to happen, it's a dumb proposal that got suggested during the #metoo peak of faggotry and it's died down, the suggestion to change this law got shut down quickly cause it won't solve anything and it's fantasy world thinking to think it will do

She's Icelandic btw.

Nice projection there

even if it happens, at most it will cut down on casual sex

All n*rdick “women” are the same
Pasty potato faced sticks

Literally who defends the night club shooter?
Stop making up things to be outraged at.

>explicit consent

What like getting "fuck me" tattooed on your genitals?

Signed contract

Nobody you say?
time.com/4411523/orlando-shooting-pulse-nightclub-omar-mateen-muslim/

For those interested here are the actual new laws enacted in Sweden for 2018. Run through google translate.

it will help the """""""rape"""""""" epidemic, but won't do anything for the rape epidemic

(((elf sex)))

That same description could be applied to fundamentalist Christians, ultra orthodox jews (yes even they hate other jews) and revanchist Shinto buddhists.

True but in Islam the fundamentalists are the norm while in the other religions they are the small minority groups.

Aren't they the norm, because everyone else got bombed out of competition?

That sounds mostly reasonable. "Abuse of games" means gambling, right?