How does Sup Forums feel about...rape and sex assault in comics and cartoons?

how does Sup Forums feel about...rape and sex assault in comics and cartoons?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/13943/5bb7a41771/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I talk for everyone here.

The more the better.

He speaks for me.

Rarely handled well, even more rarely does it actually contribute anything to the story.

comics in retrospect are not popular enough to get a mobile opinion big enough unlike shows and movies that are vaguely based off the stories in these comics

its more of an annoying backdrop to spark negative feelings for a cheap trick to fetch reader sympathy, and it gets annoying the third or fourth time it comes around

sometimes if done badly, its stupid the first time

I disagree. We don't need more. What we need is QUALITY high impact sexual violence.

edgy clickbait shit

I don't care about it as a specific topic of interest, if that makes sense. If it's done badly then I don't like it, and it's done well I like it. Just like anything else.

I don't care more about a badly written rape scene than any other badly written scene. If it's just put in there as a shortcut to drama, then I dislike it as lazy writing, but I don't really care about the rape scene itself.

Don't you mean nonconsensual sex, OP?

thar sounds horrifying. who would poor Diana's rapist be?

I know this is Sup Forums but berserk tackles it pretty well

That one drawing of Sabertooth and Psylocke was the first rule 34 I ever saw.

I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.

Only if it's hot and doesn't result in three issues of crying about it.

Woozy Winks

I kind of like the traumatized phase. I would love to see a full nude crying in the shower spread, or her going to a guy for a rebound fuck only to feel even more dirty and tainted during her walk of shame.

Full on uncensored penetration with hair grabbing, sobbing and spanking is something I want to see in comics.

FUCK! I need to read this fucking thing. Please tell me it's leaked somewhere?

It's not real. It never got made.

There could be a script!

I always knew there was something sick in that bastard's head

Until our culture reaches this level of sexual violence exhentai.org/g/13943/5bb7a41771/ we will be forever doomed to live in the Tojos' shadow.

Can't rape the willing and who doesn't want to fuck Sabretooth.

Violence and guro are nothing new, but rape, sex, and nudity is beyond the pale for these pantywaists these days. My mind is boggled.

Can someone get a prolapsed uterus from rape? Just asking for the fanfic I'm writing.

well.
horrific violence is A ok in western media but a nipple is more dangerous to show than a wall spattered with grey matter.

Is there a reason this topic is coming up daily as of late? It's a bit disconcerting.

I feel like Alan Moore puts rape in every single one of his comics, and it makes me sad.

Except, I think, for Supreme, which is why that is the best thing he has ever written.

22 pages? That would be sweet.

That's one sexy page it's mostly wankable

People seem to love it. A lot. Then they have a total meltdown because an anime has a pantyshot in it, because that's perverted. Makes sense.