Tfw you cried at a marvel movie

>tfw you cried at a marvel movie

you know, you can show emotion if you want to. Despite what Sup Forums wants to make you believe

>>tfw you cried at a marvel movie

me too

rip Coulson

I honestly forgot who Coulson was going into Avengers and thought it was silly. Years later I rewatched the phase 1 movies just after my 4th or 5th viewing of The West Wing and recognized him as the FBI agent from a handful of episodes, forgetting he was in Avengers as well.

You're not alone, user.

Godspeed Yondu

AND IF YOU DON"T LOVE ME NOW
YOU WILL NEVER LOVE ME AGAIN
I CAN STILL HEAR YOU SAYING

maybe even cry more often? it might be good for you.

I haven't cried in a long time and it didn't change here, still gave me mighty feels tho

this movie and Logan really fucked me up

>I'm Mary Poppins, y'all

I don't feel anything when I watch movies anymore

I never drank before, so if I start now (at 31) will things seem fresh or am I misjudging the effects of alcohol?

The shot of Rocket crying broke me.

Was holding up fine with everything before, but that one shot of Rocket crying got a tear from me.

>Sometimes the thing your searching for your whole life is right there by your side all along

Hit to close

That's only because I'm a piece of shit like Rocket and the thought of friends that love you unconditionally was exactly what I wanted to hear.

But that's just not true, I'm going to die alone.

Are you retards fucking five year olds? How much of a fucking thin-skinned pansy do you have to be to cry to this Reddit garbage?

>Yinsen dies
>Tony is still a degenerate
He died for nothing!

I cried during the funeral
I never cry for movies

Look man, the ravagers came for his funeral. Don't you understand what that means?

>feel feelings while watching a movie
But that's normal, OP

My theater actually subtitled those lyrics. I cringed desu.

No I didn't, they went too far this time with the camp, the emotional scenes were way too forced and it was even worse because they always tried to force a quip/joke like every 2 minutes, I'm not even talking about the scenes with Yondu which some didn't work at all, the greatest flaw was the whole Nebula subplot, she was a morderous cunt the whole last movie and now we should give a shit about her because she just wanted a sister the whole time, that some cheap-ass drama that only wasted time. It was only there to force the whole family message that was shoehorned from every corner of the movie.

I'm not even saying the whole movie was shit, there were some really great genuinly sentimental moments this time, like Drax screaming "where is Quill?!" or Rocket stopping Gamora who was going back to save Quill but those moments got ruined by just adding too much, too much schmaltz, too much kitsch, too much comedy, same with Yondus funeral or the scene with Mantis and Drax talking about Drax daughter, .

And while we are talking about waste of time, baby Groot is the biggest offender, such a pointless character, you couldn't even say he was there as comic-relief as you already have Drax and Rocket, such a perfectly designt creature so that everyone will go "BAWWW!~!" as soon as he appears on screen and that is what happened in my theater and they couldn't hold back with his appearance as he ruined the first action scene with the Guardians working together.

I fear Thor is gonna be equally unbalanced, adding as much shit as you can to create the greatest lowest common dominator movie of all time.

Godspeed Yondu!Blue emperor

I know, Cap putting the plane in the water while talking to Peggy was sad.

>be me
>love the fuck out of Slither
>can basically recite the whole thing by heart
>go to see Guardians of the Galaxy
>"Oh boy another hammy Marvel movie, it's going to su-"
>have a good time
>Michael Rooker appears with his charming as fuck accent and amazing facial expressions
>"I love Yondu and wtf I love Marvel now."
>fast-foward to Guardians of the Galaxy 2
>"Oh boy I can't wait to see how they fuck it up. I bet Yondu won't even be in thi-"
>he fucking dies

Why do they always kill my favorite character?

It is that bad, huh?

>Why do they always kill my favorite character?

Gunn had an early draft where Yondu lived, but realized that having him die to save Peter worked better with the overall narrative.

This is a first in Marvel movies, if I'm correct, which seriously upsets me since subtitles tend to distract a lot from what's happening in the movie.

I wanna blame Disney since they love their stupid sing-alongs but I don't know anymore.

It also nerfed him to the stars and back.

Shouldn't that be Logan?

Was the whole film subtitled? You might've had a deaf person in the theater, you insensitive fuck.

>nerfed
Who, Yondu? More like the exact opposite.

>give character awesome weapon
>literally capable of fighting a "god"
>sacrifices himself
>"death doesn't count as nerfing"

I'm blind you insensitive prick. How the fuck was I suppose to see if there was a deaf person?

Yondu's Death > Logan's Death

I blame X-24. That was dumb.

They sound like tards when they open their mouth.

I don't know how to differentiate between tards and the deaf if you're blind tho.

>"death doesn't count as nerfing"
Are you implying that it does?

what're they gonna do bring him back to life?

I pity you, kid.

I too take a large dose of Xanax everyday so that I don't have to feel.

I only cried because of how fucking awful this movie was

I too cried at a marvel movie
Peggy with alzimers was heart breaking

I know OP.. That one part.. for someone without a father it hit pretty hard ;__;

THERE WERE FIREWORKS!!! IN SPACE!!!!

It was very emotional and sad

That was a good moment. It felt true, unlike trying to pass off Yondu as a loving father.

Peter honestly thought he was going to get eaten, fuck Yondu.

Logan was way worse.

But maybe that's just because I was spoiled with the death in Guardians.

For like two weeks, then he realized Yondu was just saying it to make him clean his room. Yondu telling Peter he was going to let the crew eat him was basically the space pirate equivalent of your mom always telling you to do what she told you because she went through 14 hours of labor without anesthetic. It's also a hell of a lot kinder than "Do what I tell you to do or I'll bring you to your dad and he'll eat you like the last two hundred brothers and sisters of yours I brought him."

I cried when I realized that people will actually get emotionally invested in completely predictable and hackneyed garbage writing.

The ironic part is everyone is claiming we're getting closer and closer to Idiocracy because Trump was elected President, but all you need to look at is the current crop of movie-goers and what they're watching and you'd realize we're already there.

>92402146
This is your brain on Sup Forums autism, up to the point you can't even go on topic withe board rules.

Any questions?

Writing is really, really hard

I can forgive some pandering and inconsistency

>Writing is really, really hard
That explains the bad writing in GotG2.

>crying at a capeshit movie

>OP

>people cared about Yondu's death more than about Superman's one.
God fucking damnit.

Marvel shills aren't people.

shouldn't you be reading Ayn Rand or something, Rambo?

Ask any causal. They'll go for Yondu either. I prefer DC, but I didn't gave a single shit about death of Edgeman too. GotG2 was trash though.

the fact that it took this long just proves how bad DC shills have ruined this board

epic x D

just shows how badly Snyder fucked up. when Yondu died people in my theater seemed genuinely shook up. When Sups died in BvS my entire theater was completely silent, like people were just like, "okay, this is happening".

See? Another shill.

Indeed, OP is inferior. OP is OP, not A.

Gee, it's almost like having Superman barely speak in the movie causes nobody to really care about him!

@92402566
>A-ANOTHER SHILL

Don't respond to me, I'm superior to you in every possible way

Another meltdown for the marlel shill!

what?

Also, I find it funny Synder fags constantly call people Marvel shills on this board simply for saying they liked even a scene from a MCU movie. like, you don't even have to wash Marvel's balls to be called one, all you have to do is show the slightest bit of satisfaction and you're labeled a shill, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME, the same Snyder fags are CONSTANTLY on the defensive.

Funny how that works (the people calling other people shills being more defensive than the people they call shills).

you're the one having a meltdown.

Is it wrong that I cried with the sciene with Ego and Peter playing catch, and not with Yondu's death?

I found it much more heartwarming. Maybe it was because Yondu's death had been telegraphed at least 5 minutes before it actually happened and because that moment with the energy ball showed me the kind of relationship I have always wanted with my dad.

No, you are: >wash Marvel's balls
Wow. Is that part of your internship or is it your sexual life in general?

No, but it's equally retarded.

>People cried at this movie

GOTG2 was the actual boogeyman movie Sup Forums kept pretending GOTG1 was, i.e. an endless parade of cheap outdated meme jokes interspersed with emotionally manipulative melodrama.

The art direction was gorgeous and it had some genuinely great moments, but fucking christ this was a mess of a movie. It's like Gunn wrote it out in one draft at 2 in the morning and nobody was there to reign him in on his worst excesses. Every time someone made a joke they'd either A) immediately start laughing out loud at their own joke, or B) someone else would go "wow are we really joking about this right now?" Every gag went on just the littlest bit too long to the point where it became grating and obnoxious.

It was like five different movies slammed together into one giant orgy of excess. Sure the first was a generic mcguffin plot but at least it was cohesive. The only stuff I feel was truly solid in Vol. 2 was everything relating to Yondu, especially when he was off with Rocket. It needed a second writer or a script doctor or an editor or SOMETHING to come in and fix some of this shit up.

also trash panda is literally, unironically, a reddit OC meme

And GotG 3 will be even worse.

>mfw I thought that the actor playing Yondu was black ever since first movie

Well, it seems im not as good at detecting the ethnicity of people wearing blue facepaint as I thought

Parents have to die for children to come into their own.

I didn't see it as trying to pass Yondu off as a loving father. Yondu even says he didn't do none of it right. It was about Peter realizing that even though Yondu was a hardass space pirate and not an ideal father he did still love Peter in his way and was willing to risk his life and ultimately die for him. Whereas his ideal father, his blood father murdered his mom, squished his Walkman, and was content to use him as a battery.

"Hey Peter, real sorry about giving your mom a tumor."

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY did this make it to the final cut of the film?

Don't be a manchild.

Fuck these threads for failing to bring up the best part of this movie: de-aged Kurt Russel

gives me hope that the true Snake will return for the escape from newyork reboot.

what are you? retarded?
this isnt even being particularly picky. its almost what he says in the movie verbatim

I don't remember a whiny "WHYYYYYYYYYYYY"

But this IMDB page tho

ah, so you ARE retarded.
good day!

>good day!
jesus christ at least try to pretend you don't come from THAT site

>"Ego is a very complicated character. I think that Ego, and really the whole movie, is about ego," Gunn explained. "This is true. It is about Ego taking over... He told [Peter] because on some level he wants to have a connection with his son. And also, he thinks in that moment that Peter understands what it takes to be a conqueror. And in that moment, he shares; he is blind; he is not very good [with social interactions] He thinks he's very good with social interactions."
>He adds: "[Ego] wants to have some sort of connection with Peter. And when Peter betrays that and shoots him, he then says, 'I'll just use him like I've used so many others in my existence.'"

Hello Starlord, I'm EGO

>leddit
>i havent been lurking since 2008
just go die somewhere newfag

at least this post had substance

>8.1
Fucking plebs. Sandler movies should be that high as well then.

I feel u bra

It's most likely bought.

Kek