Which shows have been ruined by pandering to females?

Which shows have been ruined by pandering to females?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VUbxVfSqtt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doctor who is dead

And spider/crab/beetle Daleks are eating the corpse.

Suburgatory

Give your manbaby tears a rest already. What's wrong with trying something different after 50 fucking years of the same old shit?

women hate the gender change almost as much as they hated that old fuck she replaced. women want want cute bois they can write slashfics about not relatable characters.

And I want qt mommy. This season will be the first I'll watch since early Tenant.

why don't you try something different and fuck a vagina for once after all those years of sucking cock?

Doctor Who was ruined by pandering to women long before trannydoc became a thing.

I dont see the issue, isnt the doctor a shapeshifting alien?
Also shes a legit good actress and not just put there for diversity

>not just put there for diversity
If only that were the case. Everyone is going to demand their go at being Dr Who now.

Most of them.

Who the fuck cares?

Hahaha oh boy I'm laffin'
If it was 1980 and this happened, you might be right. In 2017/18? Oh sweetie...

Great replacement is going on in UK. White Brits already a minority in London

Worry about female Doctor and black Bond, while white girls are being groomed for rape by Muslim gangs.

You will not do anything about it, at least stop whining.

>I dont see the issue, isnt the doctor a shapeshifting alien?
can you think of any reason why the doctor always shape shifted into a white male in regards to the production of the show?

this is why you stick to anime

I fucking hate anime.

There's a new showrunner, I'm going to give him a chance.

good ridance

that crappy brit show had to stop at some point

well all other will be ruined by SJWs and numales

What are your thoughts on Peaky Blinders?

checked, fellow waifufag!

eh, yeah i meant to post this

The obvious one

The doctor has never been the problem in nuWho, but rather fucktarded companions. I'm just glad Bill "I like girls" Potts is gone.

I've never seen it.

Science fiction was a genre originally created by women. Haven't you ever read Frankenstein?

>being this wrong
>m-muh muslims
Educate yourself, plebbit.
youtube.com/watch?v=VUbxVfSqtt8

>Science fiction was a genre originally created by women
So why can't they create their own franchises to ruin?

Here is the actual, objective, non-biased, gender-equal explanation for why this change is retarded:
After however different generations across decades of television, the doctor has ALWAYS been a male. We know that he doesn't have any choice or influence on what form he takes, it's complete random chance. If we round the probability of him regenerating into a woman to 50% then the chance of him having been a male 12 times in a row would be 0.000244140625%
And that's only including the depictions of him in the main series, there are plenty of spin-offs, one-off specials, expanded backstory, etc in which he is always male. The chances of that happening when it is possible for him to change into a female are so astronomically small that the only conclusion is a very simple one, and the one that has been canon for decades and everyone was fine with until the "muh diversity" police showed up: The Doctor is always male. End of story.
Either they should have had an approximate half and half split since the show begun, or he should never have become a woman. It's not sexism, it's logic.

I don't get the pandering to females thing... don't they know that women actually prefer to see a male main character rather than a woman they can be jealous of?

BBC shill DETECTED

>the Christmas episode got 5.7 million viewers
>Christmas episodes of previous doctors always got ~2 million more viewers than the actual series did
It's finished

They actuality managed to kill it again

OMG you are a retarded blue haired land whale -
Frankenstien is HORROR - ever heard of HG.Wells?
Fucken unplug your dildo, it's distracting you

I don't really watch films and series anymore, I came here for a little Star Wars schadenfraude. With that out of the way, let me guess... Every single one that attempted doing that?

>we're going to pander to females
>by taking away the gawky fuccbois that our fat, autistic cat ladies love to masturbate to
Crashing this show with no survivors

Mate, Dr Literal Who is the most pandering show on the telly.

>Frankenstien is HORROR - ever heard of HG.Wells?
Actually, it's defined as a gothic fiction and a science fiction. Just because it has a monster in it, that doesn't necessarily make it a horror.

Of course, I wouldn't have expected alt-light neckbeard kiddie #104088 to have read anything even remotely interesting.

Actually, while your logic may be right, canonically the timelords can stear their regenerations subconsciously, the Doctor is just really really shit at this. Also at regenerating. His attachment to his faces makes his regenerations in particular often painful and hard to recover from (often needing to rest for hours just so he can walk). Except on the last one. See, the 12 Doctor's face (and actor), had been seen on the show way back in 10s run. Instead of ignoring this, the writters implemented this to the story and explained how the Doctor choose that face as a constant reminder. Now, usually only big events in the Doctor's life alter his outlook or him personally such as the Time War which made him afraid of being old thus regenerating 3 consecutive times as a young man, and his years in Trenzalore, which had him in constant battle and forced him to grow old to the point where he accepted it was okey to be old, this leading into the next doctor being old. Now, arguably, 12s live has been full of pain and happiness and regret and many things could've influenced him choosing to be a woman.

This show was already bad.

As a lifelong Dr Who fan, I can't argue with that.

not that guy but i agree with him. frankenstein influenced horror with the monster outcast and mad scientist and stuff. you don't call lovecrafts stuff sci-fi just because it got aliens in it.
all though i guess people in the olden days didn't think about genres as we do so this whole conversation could be totally meaningless.