Who the fuck actually buys this shit?

Who the fuck actually buys this shit?

rich people and fans

grandma and moms as presents for their male relations

>not wanting to smell like james bond

I remember one of them smells very good. They're also very cheap. Something you put on when you don't want to use your more expensve ones.

You'd be amazed at the shit rich people buy

People browsing the dollar store in a year.

beaners

I got Signature from my mom, it smells pretty good desu

>being this retarded and yet this smug about it

>manufactured scent

Chicks like a little bit of tangy pit and 'taint stink. Pheromones, my dudes. Smelling like leather and flowers is for gays.

What's the difference between buying this and buying "eternity noir" by walmart? The difference in smell is negligible. please call me out if I'm wrong

People that wanna smell nice

quite pungent

t. kissless virgin

you're wrong. Eternity is a classic scent that is simply so old it is at wal-mart now. The woman's scent is a classic.

While dogshit like David Beckham, Michael Jordan, Star Wars and 007 cologne smell like shit and will always smell cheap.

The answer to is that the people who buy this shit are parents buying cologne for their stinky 13 year olds. They are too young to appreciate some 50 dollar bottle of French EDT so you buy them this.

the same people who buy overpriced Aston Martin cars

My sister suggested getting it for my dad some christmas so we got it for my dad

Based on the image, I legitimately thought they were overpriced flasks and not moderately priced cologne.
I honestly don't understand the point of the thread

british "people"

unironically these guys

Whats wrong with buying fan items?

(me)

and i got that beckham thing for my birthday last year from my parents. it smells really uninteresting.

Nigga what?
Rich people get Creed, Hermes, Tom Ford, etc, not fucking merchandise branded deodorants

Do men seriously use perfume?

I dont mean fashionable rich people.
I mean doctors, business men, white collar types.
They always have weird taste in shit.

thanks doc

Yeah no sweetie. youre wrong there.

if you say so sir
just talking through my experience

I dont think you realize how cheap those merch shit "perfumes" are, rich people most certainly dont use them.
Its like those adidas championd league or star wars branded ""petfumes"" in your local supermarket, a bottle costs like 5 euros

Grandmas for birthday gifts

Ive gottem them for Christmas, the signature and Quantum

You mean persians

I have 4 or 5 different perfumes in my drawer, from my mom and grandma, that I haven't used once.

I'm still tempted to buy that custom Char Aznable G-shock all these years later

>he doesnt smell like the Justice League

i bought a vile of creed aventus and although it smelt good and unique I couldn't really get the hype behind it. Then again to a rich person dropping $500 on it isn't too bad since the margins of affordable increase

Reminder that according to the books this is Bonds actual cologne.

Superman smelled good after he was raised from the dead. At least that's what Lois Lane said.

>toilet

>just bee urself

This. I actually got the Quantum one from my mom a few Christmases ago.

Shit I sometimes use that if I didn't shower for a few days and need to go to the shop.
I call it "smelling like a sportsman".

Came here to post this. The only time I could ever imagine anyone I know owning something like this is if a normie mother bought it for their son because "you like those movies right user?"

Also
>007
checked.

my girl friend bought me a james bond underwears because she fantasises about the character, never felt so stupid wearing them

>gifts from mothers/grandmothers
Seems like a pretty overwhelming consensus. There you go, OP.

I worked in retail in a fragrance section

Youd be surprised how many men bought that crap and the Ferrari aftershaves just because they were cheap

Who YSL here?

So repulsive

I can tell you're a greasy european

>not being a JPG man

Sometimes greasy, usually take showers daily though. Don't tell me you never spend several days without a shower.

But its actually not a bad scent.

YSL, JPG and this are my fallback colognes

get real, creed and tom ford are way overrated. buy heeley or l'artisan parfumeur or something with actual class.

>Don't tell me you never spend several days without a shower.
Different user but no. What the fuck's wrong with you? The only way I can see this happening is if you're still in school and maybe don't shower every day over the school holidays.
No adult should be going more than forty-eight hours without a goddamn shower, Jesus.

Mothers for their sons at Christmas and Neckbeards.

>Eau de toilette

ITS LITERALLY TOILET WATER

DCFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>tfw when don't shower through the weekends because I don't go out anywhere
Oh well, c'est la vie my friend

Wow, it's every single guy I went to high school with.

I disagree, this is the shit POOR people buy, they're the ones who spend all their welfare money on iPhones and stay poor

Indian men