How would you adapt Asimov's foundation franchise?

How would you adapt Asimov's foundation franchise?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/IsaacAsimovFoundation6Of864kb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wouldn't.
Same way I would never adapt Dune.
Same way no one should ever adapt Akira besides the animated film that was done by the guy who wrote the fucking manga.

Why not?

I'm gonna say it, Akira is a bad story. It really couldn't work with actors because the material just isn't there. Akira wasn't about the plot, it was about 10 companies working together to push Japan animation into the next century. If you take out the painstaking animated backgrounds there is nothing worth to put on movie.

Background the psycohistory and make it a confusing clusterfuck.

Idris Elba plays all the characters

The manga is good you dork

prove it

stuff this fanciful should only really be done animated

Foundation is soylit

archive.org/details/IsaacAsimovFoundation6Of864kb

I wouldn't.

But american animation industry have been basically dismantled. Calarts graduates literally don't have the skill to make such an ambitious project.

There was a rumor it was gonna be developed for television back in late 2014.

have read the first two, is third worth it?

do it faget

It shit though, don't adapt it. Asimov is horrible at building stories and characters, he just writes good sci-fi societies and tech, but the actual stories that happen in those societies and with that tech are mostly garbage.

Foundation series is criminally overrated. Asimov's self inserts are embarrassing, and the major arc is tedious.

I did not know this, where does all the animation come from now then?

Watch any animated show and wait for the credits, it's almost entirely Koreans in the animation departments.

this
only his short stories (and the R. Daneel Olivaw saga) are good