I have a theory I'm working on but I need more information. Is the chick on left Rebecca Sugar?

I have a theory I'm working on but I need more information. Is the chick on left Rebecca Sugar?

Pan's appearance does not surprise me one bit

Yes...

and why does it not surprise you?

I'm being dead serious, I need as much info as possible...

Ok, this thread is starting to veer off course. My theory revolves more around pan pizza than sugar.

It kinda surprises me that he's white

ok, so, you know how ZONE's animations are, for the most part, almost perfectly on model.

My theory is that ZONE is not a single person, but a collective work of animators from the shows which "ZONE" has parodied.

OP here, stop highjacking my thread.

I do believe ZONE is an actual person (not some collective entity) and that Pan Pizza knows him/her personally.

Its just seems odd to see someone who happens to know ZONE personally standing next to the creator of a show which ZONE has made parody artwork of.

I think thats ZONE's artwork of Steven Universe was actually drawn by none other than Rebecca Sugar herself.

Yes that is the Sucrose and on the right is Ian Jones Quartey, a former writer/storyboarder (not sure which) for Steven Universe who is now involved with the OK KO cartoon

It could be possible, but why?

It doesn't seem so odd when you consider they're at a convention and he either encountered them or walked up to the CN booth where they were doing signings or whatever and asked for a photo

The real culprit is the Frederator network. All of the Zones work and the shows that Zone has parodied have one thing in common. FREDERATOR!

Sugar and Ian have been together over 10 years, they share everything and they're so happy. I envy them.

Sorry user, what's your terrible thread about again?

>even Pan is no longer single

Your never heard of white Hispanic people?

>Zone
>her

Kek'd heartily.

But he is still pathetic for bragging about it. He is 25.

>Err hat
based