Reddit runner 2049

it’s so boring. Good god.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S75OKnM_BKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i marathoned 30 minutes of it and looked at the progress bar and turned it off

thanks for the recommendation reddit

"Boring" is not a valid argument, it only says what your mood was while watching the film.
Same as saying "it was fun", that does not indicate anything about the actual quality of the film whatsoever.

It's okay to admit to being so young that you've never dealt with the emotional turmoil of losing a loved one and the identity crisis it spurs within you and relish seeing these same experiences played out in a fantastical future setting.

>underage b&

If I showed you a movie that was 3 hours of some guy standing in a white room staring at the wall and called it boring, would it not be valid criticism?

That what Reddit Runner 9001 was like

Most people find films by Tarkovsky "boring", probably because they are a bit slower than todays films. Are they bad films then?
Most people find flicks by Marvel "fun", probably because it's non stop braindead quips and mindless CGI action. Are they good films then?

Listen to it, the sound design is absolutely amazing. Find aspects of it to enjoy which isn's action

>literally every second is extremely stimulating in one way or another
>boring
You may have ADHD

t. ADHD ridden surface-level crossposting tourist casual who can't watch a film released before his birth year

That's a complete non-sequitor, just saying that boring is a perfectly valid form of criticism. Don't drag in marvel shit in comparison to Reddit Runner.

Ohh look at me I am an anti-intelectual I am so smart

>ADHD generation
Road was boring, this was nowhere near that level

>just saying that boring is a perfectly valid form of criticism
It clearly isn't, what you find boring others can find riveting and vice versa. Both are not valid arguments for a film.

It's just an incredibly overly general statement of personal mood, literally no indication of quality whatsoever. Better say why did you find it boring specifically because so far you have only said "it's bad because it's bad" combined with the brainless pathetic reddit buzzword

Sorry but 1 minute shots of a guy walking some where isn't interesting or deep.

I would kill you irl if I had the chance

the part where K walks through the desert to find Deckard took 10 minutes.

10 fucking minutes of just K walking through the desert. Bravo Villanova u fucking hack

BUT MY PRETTY PICTURES

STARE AT MY FORCED REDDIT CINEMETOGRAPHY

For you, while others find it completely enthralling, as evident by the countless BR2049 threads.
The pacing of the film is not anything unique or extreme in general, seems to me that this guy is pretty spot on , you don't watch films released before your birth year do you?

IF I SAY REDDIT ENOUGH TIMES THEY WILL SURE START BELIEVING ME

What about similar sequences in 2001? What about similar sequences in Lawrence of Arabia? What about similar sequences in basically any Bela Tarr or Tarkovsky film? Do you watch exclusively degenerate capeshit and nothing else?
Go back to your reylo starshit general my friend

Sounds like an amazing film. Can't wait for the blu-ray to come out.

>boring
I could say the same about LITERALLY any capeshit or the Hobbit movies on which is literally fell asleep which I almost never do while watching a movie.

BR2049 was great with all its flaws.

BRAVO VILLENEUVE INDEED
youtu.be/S75OKnM_BKU

>calls something reddit
>proceeds to pull out the most reddit argument there is in that it was "boring"
gr7 b8 m9

>"forced reddit cinematography"
Are you 12?

And every second was enthralling

Blade Runner
Blade Runner 2049

>R: 27
I'm ashamed of my fellow kino lovers

Memes aside, we're lucky to have Villeneuve and that he worked on this.