Poirot

I will watch them all eventually, but since I live in a 3rd world country and each episode is 2GB, tell me the best episodes to torrent during these christmas holidays.

Also poirot thread why not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8phR94MbhqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

watch it online

>tfw got the dvds when a local rental place was closing down
So lucky, it's ultimate comfy

ABC murders. Most of the older ones are pretty good though. And the ones released later around Murder Under the Sun are good. I'd avoid the later seasons for as long as possible though.

Based Suchet. Death on the Nile always stuck with me the most.

the english streaming sites don't have hardsubs, in my language I can't find the episodes from 25 years ago, so I have to torrent from some obscure sites.

Right now I'm downloading ABC, little pigs, under the sun, Nile, orient express.

>Death on the Nile always stuck with me the most
I remember that one particularly too. It must be special.

Download the Orient Express movie from 1974.
Much superior than the newest one.

How can one character be so based

I hate to say it but Suchet's version of Orient Express is kinda shit. He became a born again christfag midway through the series and insisted that the writers insert his beliefs into the character of Poirot so Poirot 8s running out in the snow begging God for forgiveness etc. It severely hampers the later episodes.

I’m a fan of the one where he goes to a resort/spa/holiday island, don’t remember the name though. The Egypt one is good too.

>tfw saw suchet in a play years ago
>mother asks if we should go round the back to see if he is meeting audience members
>didn't think that was a thing so said we should just go home
>week later in the news find out he did do that
felt like shit since we love his acting as poirot.

>Dead Man's Mirror
>Peril at End House
>The Mystery of Hunter's Lodge

youtube.com/watch?v=8phR94MbhqM

All of the movies are such predictable shit. They seem as if they're designed for middle aged women who fancy themselves as smart. And brag about how they knew how it was going to end. The formula never changes.

The ones with Emily Blunt, CIA and locked in the lighthouse ones are the best

haha let me just sit you all in the room while i do 3 gigabytes of exposition and explain everything to my plebeian audience down to a t

Not liking Poirot's uncomfortable gatherings of revelation where he reveals long hidden family secrets that have no real bearing on the case, and will only wreck your future relationship with them before he finally tricks the killer into admitting they did it. Shit taste m8.

I like them because of Poirot the character and his interactions with others, the mysteries are secondary.

I remember enjoying all of them. Just slowly watch ‘em in order

>got dvd collection for 5 dollaros.

name of hairstyle? going to barber in 20 minutes

Based Belgie

tossed salad.

The "every hair counts"

>commit perfect murder
>police fooled, follow the wrong scent and arrest and prosecute the wrong man
>living comfortable with your ill-gotten inheritance
>annoying female cousin brings this Belgian prick on the scene
>he sniffs around, asks you irrelevant questions about matters unrelated to the murder
>a week later he invites you to 'un petit informal gathering' at the country house where the murder took place
What do?

Politely decline

>dat theme
So damn comfy.

Bump, let the black mirror threads sink.
peril at end house is absolute kino, going to rewatch it.

Move to India. Any closer and the Belgian prick will come after me.