What kinos are you looking forward to in 2018?

What kinos are you looking forward to in 2018?

Jurassic Park 7
Star Wars 11
Mamma Mia 2
Iron Man 8
Predator 6
Halloween 17
Pacific Rim 4
Oceans 8
X-Men 12
Wreck it Ralph 2
Harry Potter 15
Incredibles 2
The Purge 5
Spider Man 9
Mission Impossible 6
Ant-Man 2

Jumanji remake
How the Grinch Stole Christmas remake
Scarface remake
Sherlock Holmes remake
Marry Poppins remake

What a time to be alive

i like rape

Little Italy, starring Emma Roberts and Hayden Christensen

Tough as They Come (2018)
>Travis Mills (played by Adam Driver), a soldier in Afghanistan looses his four limbs four days before his 25th birthday, and when he returns home must reconcile with his step-father (Sylvester Stallone), and live with only prosthetics for his arms and legs.
>At the heart of the story is the soldier’s relationship with his father-in-law, who stood by his side from the day he got home from the hospital.
>Directed by SYLVESTER STALLONE HIMSELF

Mankino inbound

This is just a shitpost and these movies aren't in the works, right?

A Wrinkle in Time would have been cool to finally see but they've gone and made it into some weird gimmick sci-fi film. Not being some Sup Forums dipshit or anything but that cast is legitimately cancerous

It will probably be worse than The Giver as Hollywood seeks to destroy everything I loved as a kid

That's not even the full list, I am leaving out things like "Gnome" series (Sherlock Gnome this year) and the many more Marvel films and the niche films like Fifty Shades of Light BDSM 4 or whatever

Oh also the Jungle Book (Remake) 2 [Prequel]

That will rival Eastwood's 15:17 to Paris as the most try-hard dipshit patriotism film of the year

MAKE IT STOP

I'm interested.

Ready Player One: the Movie and Slenderman: the Movie

Netflix is redoing Lost in Space, a Freaks and Geeks-esque show, no less than three cop shows, and a Watership Down remake for no reason

2018 is also the year Netflix intends to have 50% of its catalog being original films.

If you haven't already cancelled, idk what to say to you.

>no Pixar's Cars 8.

Filthy casual

I want to watch Alita(have no idea why im looking forward to it),Dragged Across Concrete,Tomb Raider(exactly the same as Alita) and The Man WHo Killed Dom Quixote

The real list:
12 Strong
Action Point
A Quiet Place
The Commuter
Den of Thieves
Game Night
Moonfall
Mortal Engines
Ready Player One
Tag

Sequels and remakes be gone