Thanos is scary

Thanos is scary

>Drax the fuck nugget

As someone who hasn't read much Thanos material, he seems to me like someone who's the parallel of Darkseid. While Darkseid's more the embodiment of evil (Darkseid is), Thanos is at the opposite end of the scale, with him holding more human desires and intentions.
I think those are both pretty interesting and intimidating villain traits.

thanos just wants to bone death

also nice trips

the only thing they have in common is their build, Darkseid is a schemer, he's more like Dr. Doom, Thanos is a child throwing a temper tantrum he's exactly like Superboy Prime

To bad she'd rather fuck Deadpool.

It was very nice of him to dress up the wounds

Why is Thanos so small?

>The part in Thanos Rising where he would drag dead bodies into his quarters and his crew would hear him pleading with the corpse, asking it to love him

That was a spooky fucking scene. Thanos is scary.

thanos has a kickass thanoscopter

checkmate darkseid

I'm sure if he was closer, he'd be much larger

Nigga what?

How will he play the sax now?

Anyone have this?

A MERE PRETENDER PLAYING AT GODHOOD.

Wonder if this will happen in Infinity War

God no. Drax will just get his ass handed to him by Thanos. MCU doesn't have the balls to do this kind of shit, especially to a popular hero.

Holy crap. You are an idiot.

Thanos and Darkseid are both top-level schemers with tremendous personal power. But, as Kieron Gillen described, they are opposites in that regard: Darkseid is cold-hearted, distant, while Thanos is passionate and hands-on.

He pointed out their difference in stance: When Darkseid stands, he typically folds his hands behind his back. He prefers to have others do his work, he issues commands and they are carried out. He is the god of tyranny.
Thanos typically has his hands out a little, even when he is standing still. To grasp, to punch, to hold... or, ideally, to hug Death. He usually acts himself, because it's not very romantic to have someone else perform your quests to impress your girlfriend.

Of course, of late, talentless idiots have written Thanos like a spastic freak. But that is not his core characterization.

The comparison with Superboy Prime is completely absurd regardless.

He once fucked every god in the universe up the ass. And even imprisoned the embodiment of the universe itself.

Even if we disregard 'The End', he's not a pretender - he's not impressed enough by gods to want to pretend to be like them.

Well, yeah. Drax isn't a cosmic being anymore, just a disgruntled miner.

Was he a miner?

I don't think they've really delved into his full origin in the MCU yet. As of now he's just an alien that had his wife and daughter murdered by Ronan who he later learned worked for Thanos.

Maybe later they'll actually go down the "being created from the soul of a man murdered by Thanos to destroy Thanos" route he has in the comics.

"I know my destiny now."

In 'Annihilation' he became deadlier the closer he came to Thanos.

embodiment of cuck

>"being created from the soul of a man murdered by Thanos to destroy Thanos"

Not sure it will work since if he is human and Ronan killed his family under Thanos, Ronan would have been on Earth. Unless Human Drax and family was kidnapped by aliens beforehand.

This looks like the start of an hentai.

You forget Thanos had to trick death into letting him collect the gems. No tantrum about that. Darkseid is the guy who won't let up on a math problem he already knows is flawed

Making Drax an alien was a let down because it downplays his entire role as a character.

A being created to be the Anti-Thanos, even if they disregard all the Authur Douglas stuff, is more interesting than "haha he's from an asspie alien species"

Sounds right to me.

Darkseid's ultimate goal is to be one with everything and have it all under his rule.

Thanos just wants everything dead and to impress death. He'll become God if he thinks it'll win him Death's approval.
Thanos has always been very hands on. He'll scheme and plot and play chess but all the while he's getting his hands dirty. That's why the Black Order always seemed weird to me. At best Thanos would have a small group of underlings he'd use temporarily not some cult of heralds.

As opposed to Darkseid who is a tyrannical monarch of a whole planet and has a whole cast of mini-boss henchmen and parademon mooks.

Oh come on. Nobody wakes up to that situation and says that. They just scream in realization. He should've just said, "AAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Read Thanos Quest. And after that say that he is not schemer

Having a character made to kill Thanos magically created out of a desire to kill Thanos isn't really a natural character, though.

Making him out of the spirit of someone already pissed off at Thanos is what makes it work.

Drax being able to be killed and reincarnate with is also a neat gimmick. He a force of nature designed to murder the fuck out of Thanos. They cast away that potential narrative thrust just so they could have an oafish barbarian on the team.

The Elders are all retards.

It's just that Drax being a literally unstoppable vengeful spirit made just to kill Thanos makes Thanos' death seem inevitable.

How did this playout

Which isn't a problem with MCU villains, with the exception of Loki they all have a one or two movie lifespans.

Also it's not inconceivable for Thanos to have people wanting to murder him, Nebula is already one of them.

except for the design, Thanos is actually METRON.
If Metron would give a fuck about anything except MOAR KNOWLEDGE, that's it.

"Oh, yeah, I was killed by Thanos alongside my family but the Master Computer of Titan[or another plot device] resurrected and remade me so I could kill Thanos. Did I forget to tell you?"

Resolved. It's even in-character for Movie Drax to forget something everybody else would think important.

>I've never read Starlin Thanos

Drax was always a fucking joke of an oaf. Killing Thanos that one time in Annihilation is the only noteworthy thing he's ever done. And that was a fucking cheap shot while Thanos was busy with more important shit. When they clashed again in Thanos Imperative Thanos rekt the fuck out of him.

This "Drax is an unstoppable badass" meme has really got to die.

For you

>>Drax was always a fucking joke of an oaf.
no, he wasn't.
He started as, basically, Space Green Superman.

He turned into a moron later.

I'm well aware of this, but the running joke was always that for all his efforts he always failed in his purpose. Thanos always considered Drax beneath him.

Darkseid's main motivation is ruling everything while Thanos just wants to impress death and occassionally entertain himself when he's bored.

He chose to be wide.

Explain this? Why?

That's how eyesight works you stupid neckbeard.

Source? That's quite a classic-looking Thanos

The Guardians mini Starlin is writing.

Art mistake, the rock behind Drax should come down in front of Thanos' left leg a bit

i think you meant to say that the NYPD has a kickass thanoscopter

OK I'm just reading this issue.

Is it just me or did Starlin went full-fetish with this one?

whats the most fucked up thing Thanos has done?
Whats the most fucked up thing Darkseid has done?

Wasn't it out next week? i did miss the storytime?

>whats the most fucked up thing Thanos has done?
Killed the universe

>Whats the most fucked up thing Darkseid has done?
ruined a perfectly fine chair

I think my reaction would be more along the lines of saying "fuck" and then starting to cry.

He is a schemer but ultimately they always make him defeat himself so all stories end up being based upon some immature internal conflict.

Which makes him kind of like super boy prime.

mother entropy is releasing weekly

Thanos as a character is retarded. Dude got the gauntlet and all the gems and some how the nigga still lost. There is no way one can fuck that up.

Haha darkseid is idiot trash surrounded by his idiot trash children and sycophants who betray him.

Darkseid Is: failure personified

I couldn't find the page I was looking for, but here's one. In the previous panel he tells this guy to go into his captains chamber to ask Lady Death if he has killed enough for her.

I could have sworn there was a panel that alluded to him sleeping with dead bodies and his crew hearing him talk to them.

forgot image

Not in Marvel. There is ALWAYS some arbitrary thing that is more powerful/can reverse time/can change reality. No matter how powerful your power seems, there is a little word play or some dirty trick that can take you out.

Anyone wanna help me with my project. The idea is recreate my schools logo (a Scorpion) so that it has a bunch of hidden memes and the school will use it as the logo. If I win I will submit it with the name, Mike Rotch.

I think it's because Deadpool fascinates her. He can't die, so it makes him desirable in a "I can't have it but I want it" way.

Deadpool returns the feelings because he's freaky like that and honestly would just take anybody that would willingly admit to loving him.

LOST your ABILITY to MAIM...

why do comics bold random words all the time

What school?

Pym particles.

>was he a miner?
Up until the age of 18.

They took my squeezing arm!

who is the giant green lady?

Thanos considers everyone beneath him. He's even talked down to Galactus.

>frogposter cant google

oh that cleared everything up

This comic was full of fetish fuel

>Amputee
>pregnant cosmic entity
>Fat alien woman tickling the feet of Pip locked up
>Loli Gamora
>body swapping

wew

that's the whole point of the character.
Thanos is named after 'thanatos(death drive)'
He's supposed to be heading straight to destruction